Brokers: best leverage offered

trendie

Legendary member
Whats the best leverage / margins being offered lately?

Does T2W management actively seek out engagement from SB and CFD brokers and get good deals for it's members?
Should it?

Not seen a good broker thread in a while.

I thought they were all the same these days after the new regs came in...

My primary account is with InterTrader. Or, at least, the one I am used to.
I have 600:1.
Surely, there must be something better?
(ideally, UK-based, and bound by UK laws and regs)

I know that offshore brokers offer good leverage.
True, but need to be sure money is safe. I suppose you could test them, and see how smoothly they send you money back from your account.

I am following TomH (just for the distraction value!), and he is supporting/recommends the AUS company, Trader365.
I trust that one, because its Tom. (there is another thread about him)

There must be trusted offshore brokers?

Lots are tightening up on regulations now but offshore you can get 500:1 atleast, do the research though :)

**Not an advert**

Been following Tom Hougaard (sp) on his Telegram service. (only for chatter, not following his trades, which are manic these days), and he uses TD365, an AUS based broker.
I am trialling them as a possible back-up broker.
They seem ok, and good latency, fixed spreads.

won't get high leverage with reg ones. you will get 500x mostly with offshores only.

won't get high leverage with reg ones. you will get 500x mostly with offshores only.
Agreed. That's the reason is turned to offshore brokers. Currently with Turnkey forex, they offer 500x leverage. You can have a look too.

Does T2W management actively seek out engagement from SB and CFD brokers and get good deals for it's members?
Should it?

Brokers will offer you heaps of leverage just take it :) 1:1000, 1:2000 may be bigger. As regards to maintenance margin and minimum margin to keep position open I assume it same across almost all brokers 30/50% from initial for majors. I switched to 1:20 leverage on Hotforex due to high volatility.

My primary account is with InterTrader. Or, at least, the one I am used to.
I have 600:1.
Surely, there must be something better?
(ideally, UK-based, and bound by UK laws and regs)
1:600? that's a whole lot! That would be a big deal when trades go against you.

What do you mean by best leverage? You either take more risk or agree for lower reward in exchange for lower risk. I guess it's not an easy task to explore relationships where you expected return grows faster than you increase risk.

Should it?

Check out CWG Markets, a UK based company. Regulated by FCA and SVG. It offers high leverage up to 1:1000 times with a minimum deposit as low as $10.

Check out CWG Markets, a UK based company. Regulated by FCA and SVG. It offers high leverage up to 1:1000 times with a minimum deposit as low as $10.
If it's a UK based company it wont have that leverage. Beware, the FCA are warning about a clone company using, obviously, the same name.

Last edited:
They may be authorised by FCA. It's different from regulated. Some brokers put this info for marketing purposes but it is misleading. There is a FCA register where you can check if a company was granted FCA license.

Better leverage with AuMs through
than use crazy leverage on own capital, bound to fail.
That’s the smart way. Trade safe, last, convince exterior money

Are you willing to consider an offshore broker in this case? As others have mentioned, that's usually where the highest leverages are offered.

Leverage is a double edged sword. It is to be used and chosen very carefully. Regulated brokers do not offer high leverage because of strict laws and regulations. Thus, it is better to choose offshore broker if you want to get leverage like 1:500 on currencies. Do a good search on the Internet to find out reputed offshore brokers that offer such leverage.