Bring back Black Swan! Please sign my petition.

Should the Black Swan ban be overturned?

• Total voters
Guys I don't do flouncing, I need to turn over the page from t2w, enjoyed my first couple of years posting but IMHO there's just nothing left for me here now and it's an unnecessary distraction. Have asked the mods to once again suspend my account. I find it quite easy to turn my back on situations and move on, so no multi nics or lurking from me, those of you who want to stay in touch pm me with your email addys.

Have had a fookin brilliant laugh with a load of you, Aaron, Paz, Dash, Wacky, Neil ,cv, etc..and about another dozen or so but..ah fook it..:)

Ps I voted no..

Ye close the door on the way out ROFL!!!!

It depends how many chances he's been given behind the scenes. I'm all for grace and mercy, but also justice! :p

Guys I don't do flouncing, I need to turn over the page from t2w, enjoyed my first couple of years posting but IMHO there's just nothing left for me here now and it's an unnecessary distraction. Have asked the mods to once again suspend my account. I find it quite easy to turn my back on situations and move on, so no multi nics or lurking from me, those of you who want to stay in touch pm me with your email addys.

Have had a fookin brilliant laugh with a load of you, Aaron, Paz, Dash, Wacky, Neil ,cv, etc..and about another dozen or so but..ah fook it..:)

Ps I voted no..

This has been on the cards for some time I believe. It's natural really, however things go. In the end, it just becomes a thing to do to pass some time. I'm seriously questioning my decision to return - so much wasted time. :confused:

This has been on the cards for some time I believe. It's natural really, however things go. In the end, it just becomes a thing to do to pass some time. I'm seriously questioning my decision to return - so much wasted time. :confused:

Passing time or passing gas --- all smells the same on some threads.

Peter

Ps I voted no..

Goodbye you sick old ***ing forum stalker!! Seriously, you're one sick old man!! will do you good to stop posting on forums, you believe your own bullshrt and have lost touch with reality.....you've been playing your own version of Modern Warfare on t2w...

Get a real job now and stop relying on the benefit state! David Cameron will be knocking on your door very very soon, :clap::clap: You can't trade seriously for a living and still find time to post as much cow dung on here as you do....

Ps I voted no..

Red and blue contradiction. It must be hard.

You would be shocked.

try me, homo.

drink (and drugs for those that way inclined) for all

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Goodbye you sick old ***ing forum stalker!! Seriously, you're one sick old man!! will do you good to stop posting on forums, you believe your own bullshrt and have lost touch with reality.....you've been playing your own version of Modern Warfare on t2w...

Get a real job now and stop relying on the benefit state! David Cameron will be knocking on your door very very soon, :clap::clap: You can't trade seriously for a living and still find time to post as much cow dung on here as you do....

Lol you Swans biggest fan?