Bring back Black Swan! Please sign my petition.

Should the Black Swan ban be overturned?

• Total voters
what did black swan do ?

I am on a warning for "advertising" and understand the reason so fair do's I suppose :whistling

but what did he get banned for ?

N

what did black swan do ?

I am on a warning for "advertising" and understand the reason so fair do's I suppose :whistling

but what did he get banned for ?

N

He dared to ask for "proof" from the whinge (Oh my god-the spreadbet company are so unfair and stole my meagre grubstake" posters:LOL:

Opinions are okay here but dare to ask for facts and you are put in the "naughty cupboard":whistling

He dared to ask for "proof" from the whinge (Oh my god-the spreadbet company are so unfair and stole my meagre grubstake" posters:LOL:

Opinions are okay here but dare to ask for facts and you are put in the "naughty cupboard":whistling

Must have been more than that? He was giving it a bit of welly on that thread, and muttering darkly about advertisers jumping ship etc.

Anyway, it's nice to see someone else getting banned for a change. :)

Must have been more than that? He was giving it a bit of welly on that thread, and muttering darkly about advertisers jumping ship etc.

Yep-lifes all about sharing:LOL:

I can't see how he can possibly show his face around these parts again, very sad and desperate act of attention if he does. Does he have many mental problems? I hope he seeks the help he needs.

well i'm guessing that swan'll be out on parole very shortly

...and i'm good and ready for round 2. got me supplies of popcorn in, stocks ran a bit low on an awesome round 1

ding! ding!

round_2.jpg

well i'm guessing that swan'll be out on parole very shortly

...and i'm good and ready for round 2. got me supplies of popcorn in, stocks ran a bit low on an awesome round 1

ding! ding!

round_2.jpg

More like a movie except scenes were getting deleted as my popcorn was getting depleted.

Peter

I can't see how he can possibly show his face around these parts again, very sad and desperate act of attention if he does. Does he have many mental problems? I hope he seeks the help he needs.

Loads probably. He likes to talk about Rampton, I think he must have lots of fond memories of the place. :LOL:

Well, you really are a miserable bunch :LOL: - more people voted for the ban than against. I for one am looking forward to welcoming Swannychops back, and picking up where we left off.

Ring%20Card%20Girl%202.jpg

Personally, I thought the whole stuff about the SB company raping his 'sons' $500 account was funny.

Course it was his sons account...

Guys I don't do flouncing, I need to turn over the page from t2w, enjoyed my first couple of years posting but IMHO there's just nothing left for me here now and it's an unnecessary distraction. Have asked the mods to once again suspend my account. I find it quite easy to turn my back on situations and move on, so no multi nics or lurking from me, those of you who want to stay in touch pm me with your email addys.

Have had a fookin brilliant laugh with a load of you, Aaron, Paz, Dash, Wacky, Neil ,cv, etc..and about another dozen or so but..ah fook it..:)

Ps I voted no..