• Yes

Votes: 19 55.9%
  • No

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Unsure

Votes: 6 17.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
France is having more than it's fair share of terrorism problems.

Could it be that free movement of peoples and no border controls is the problem?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

It is not like people have been shouting about that possibility for a while now. :whistling :rolleyes:

UKIP-EU-Election-Poster-No-Borders-No-Controls.jpg

Markets didn't crash because corrective action was taken to minimise the effect

Like I said it is easy to find something to support any view at all and especially after the event. Of course if corrective action as you call it had been taken and the markets had crashed you would probably have claimed you were right and told us that a vote to leave the EU caused it.

This is how government policy should be conducted. Do the leg work in advance so one knows where we stand.

Not like cowboys to shoot first then ask questions on what do we do now? Where do we go from here? You have a plan? Nope, I thought you had the plan? Gang of four! :cheesy:

“I’ve been very clear with the first minister today that I want the Scottish government to be fully engaged in our discussions and our considerations, and I will listen to any options that they bring forward,” May said after the meeting. “I won’t be triggering Article 50 until I think that we have a U.K. approach and objectives for negotiations -- I think it is important that we establish that.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-k-stance-needed-before-triggering-article-50

Top girls. :love::love:

Last edited:
More cheap money!

It's the promise of a juicy bit of QE that's making people lick their lips :)

Correct (y)

Brexit was the excuse they needed. If it wasn't Brexit the Central Bankers would have found another excuse to keep interest rates low and print more money....MOAR CHEAP MONEY is what the market needs...the markets couldn't give a shіt if pіssy little Britain is in the EU or not, but the television wants everyone to believe it is the case.

Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it.

The post-Brexit was an example of a cum hoc ergo propter hoc fallacy. Just because something untoward happened around the time of the Brexit does not make it the cause of the untwoard effect. I expected no less from our fallacious friends.

A Post Hoc is a fallacy with the following form:

A occurs before B.
Therefore A is the cause of B.

Also

A occurs with B.
Therefore A is the cause of B.

http://www.nizkor.org/features/fallacies/post-hoc.html

Patting yourself on the back seems rather gauche. [hint]

This is how government policy should be conducted. Do the leg work in advance so one knows where we stand.

Not like cowboys to shoot first then ask questions on what do we do now? Where do we go from here? You have a plan? Nope, I thought you had the plan? Gang of four! :cheesy:

“I’ve been very clear with the first minister today that I want the Scottish government to be fully engaged in our discussions and our considerations, and I will listen to any options that they bring forward,” May said after the meeting. “I won’t be triggering Article 50 until I think that we have a U.K. approach and objectives for negotiations -- I think it is important that we establish that.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-k-stance-needed-before-triggering-article-50

Top girls. :love::love:

Let the Scots have their referendum. Do we give a crap? Don't confuse SNP agenda with that of the Scottish people. They aren't stupid, they know which side their bread is buttered.

Cameron had no plan for a Brexit cos the Govt figured they could beat us into submission :LOL: That worked out well didn't it !

I see you're still harping on about a gang of 4.

More likely, that will be what's left of the Labour party when they are all done voting for a new leader :LOL:

Let the Scots have their referendum. Do we give a crap? Don't confuse SNP agenda with that of the Scottish people. They aren't stupid, they know which side their bread is buttered.

Cameron had no plan for a Brexit cos the Govt figured they could beat us into submission :LOL: That worked out well didn't it !

Yes he did have a plan! To resign :idea: What was Farage's plan if he won. To resign! I can only guess he'd still be around if the referendum went the other way.

I see you're still harping on about a gang of 4. More like the two misfits now ;)

More likely, that will be what's left of the Labour party when they are all done voting for a new leader :LOL:

I agree re: what you say about the labour party though. How shocking is that :-0

I agree re: what you say about the labour party though. How shocking is that :-0

As I've explained previously.

Tis nothing to do with Farage...he isn't and never was the Government.
The same goes for other individuals.

Have you got your head round it yet? :)

France is having more than it's fair share of terrorism problems.

Could it be that free movement of peoples and no border controls is the problem?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-36800730

France is, probably, the most religiously diverse country in Europe, with 4.5 million Muslims, alone. For a lot of oddbods to be amongst them is no surprise to me, just as there are skinheads and racially minded undesirables amongst the Christians.

This is the future, I'm afraid. I'm not sure, but isn't it true that 400 British Muslims went to fight on the side of ISIS? Not a foreigner amongst them. One of these guys driving a lorry through Brighton or Blackpool on a Saturday night--not a gun or bomb necessary.

As I've explained previously.

Tis nothing to do with Farage...he isn't and never was the Government.
The same goes for other individuals.

Have you got your head round it yet? :)

You mean none of them was in parliament member of a party? Do you really mean none of them wanted to be leader of a Government in power?

What on earth are you dribbling about? Brain gone soft and mushy?

Yes yes dear you are always right and you have a super ability to predict everything before it happens. Keep your bib on. :LOL:

France is, probably, the most religiously diverse country in Europe, with 4.5 million Muslims, alone. For a lot of oddbods to be amongst them is no surprise to me, just as there are skinheads and racially minded undesirables amongst the Christians.

This is the future, I'm afraid. I'm not sure, but isn't it true that 400 British Muslims went to fight on the side of ISIS? Not a foreigner amongst them. One of these guys driving a lorry through Brighton or Blackpool on a Saturday night--not a gun or bomb necessary.

Well, it might be the future for the rest of the EU in their lawless, borderless, free movement paradise. Looks like we made the correct decision to leave.

I don't think Turkey will be joining anytime soon, indeed, situations like the coup which is underway presently, will hasten the collapse of the whole project.

Looks to me like individual countries will now race to sort out their borders and security and defy the EU politicians, who will probably say, "it's a little local difficulty"

You mean none of them was in parliament member of a party? Do you really mean none of them wanted to be leader of a Government in power?

What on earth are you dribbling about? Brain gone soft and mushy?

Yes yes dear you are always right and you have a super ability to predict everything before it happens. Keep your bib on. :LOL:

Still not over it are ya :LOL:

So, what are the EU going to do about all these warring factions within the project.
There is no EU army to keep order.
There are no country specific borders.
There is free movement between countries.
There are no proper land/sea border coastguard patrols.
Turkey has a military coup underway, so bang goes the outsourcing of policing of immigrants and illegals into the EU.

What a flicking mess !

Still not over it are ya :LOL:

So, what are the EU going to do about all these warring factions within the project.
There is no EU army to keep order.
There are no country specific borders.
There is free movement between countries.
There are no proper land/sea border coastguard patrols.
Turkey has a military coup underway, so bang goes the outsourcing of policing of immigrants and illegals into the EU.

What a flicking mess !

What warring factions you talking about now? I think you'll find it's called democracy.

You talking about Schengen area??? What's that got to do with the UK, who is not a member?

Nothing stopping the UK from having land and sea border controls! Sort it out Mr Party Member.

Turkey has nothing to do with migrants flooding into EU. Why should they police anything. They are not a member like France is. How long has it taken France to sort out Calais?

You need a good book to read!

What warring factions you talking about now? I think you'll find it's called democracy.

You talking about Schengen area??? What's that got to do with the UK, who is not a member?

Nothing stopping the UK from having land and sea border controls! Sort it out Mr Party Member.

Turkey has nothing to do with migrants flooding into EU. Why should they police anything. They are not a member like France is. How long has it taken France to sort out Calais?

You need a good book to read!

Don't you read the news or watch the telly?

Turkey is being paid to stop all the migrants from syria and other countries, via Greece, Cyprus etc. This is the EU outsourcing external border security.

I'm getting bored now of your complete lack of understanding. Even the simplest of issues seems to be beyond you.

Well, it might be the future for the rest of the EU in their lawless, borderless, free movement paradise. Looks like we made the correct decision to leave.

I don't think Turkey will be joining anytime soon, indeed, situations like the coup which is underway presently, will hasten the collapse of the whole project.

Looks to me like individual countries will now race to sort out their borders and security and defy the EU politicians, who will probably say, "it's a little local difficulty"

I, sincerely, hope that you are right. I have always wanted the best for for UK. What happens in Turkey is a foreign relations problem for the UK, as it is a separate one for Europe.

I never did think that Turkey would join the EU any time, soon. "Never", however, is a very long time. In any case, once UK is officially out, they will have no say in the matter.

"if" (that important word, again) Scotland leaves the UK England and Wales will have another border problem to sort out, because the unwanted immigrants will be crossing to Scotland and get in that way. All speculation, but just as valid. The new PM's visit to Scotland to see the First Minister was her first priority, after the Cabinet change--not Brussels.

I, sincerely, hope that you are right. I have always wanted the best for for UK. What happens in Turkey is a foreign relations problem for the UK, as it is a separate one for Europe.

I never did think that Turkey would join the EU any time, soon. "Never", however, is a very long time. In any case, once UK is officially out, they will have no say in the matter.

"if" (that important word, again) Scotland leaves the UK England and Wales will have another border problem to sort out, because the unwanted immigrants will be crossing to Scotland and get in that way. All speculation, but just as valid. The new PM's visit to Scotland to see the First Minister was her first priority, after the Cabinet change--not Brussels.

Agree strongly Splitlink, re: Turkey is not fit for EU and especially even more so with its current system of democracy and religious figure head nutter in charge. Surprised to see coup in Turkey and it just goes to show what level they have reached. I suspect Cameron is right and it will take them a few generations to move on from them barking up the remnants of the Ottoman empire. Year 3000 sounds about right.

Also agree about the union which should be cherished and preserved. Very happy to see Theresa in control. All the right moves and correct approach in dealing with this momentous decision which ever way it moves, subject to detailed, indepth analysis of all due considerations taken into account.

Needless to say we should consider views of all UK players on not just fringe players like UKIP who have skewed opinion with false promises that can't be delivered without serious cost implications.

Yes England can survive and prevail outside of EU but will the outcome be better or worse for the UK?

Big question to answer in due course without the lies and deceit of politicians but one based on detailed study on impact to the UK. (y)