Brewski's Leverage Abuse

I’m ignoring everything I’m not even listening to anything OPEC say or do. Gamblers just gamble mate:LOL:

Do you have a view on Oil?

An uncertain market, too much unpredictability, must be a better instrument to play with?

A coin toss market - but then you are correct, gamblers gamble

An uncertain market, too much unpredictability, must be a better instrument to play with?

A coin toss market - but then you are correct, gamblers gamble

You’re right, I’ve gone for the Dow short instead.

Short Dow.

You heard it here first.

I expect to be stopped out tomorrow:LOL:

Short Dow.

You heard it here first.

Dow today switched from strongest on the way up to weakest almost in the course of a few hrs action.

If this new weakness persists, then Dow will lead the rest down. Early days, but at least you are on the right horse should we get delivery! In order to get some delivery, the rest need to top out and turn.

Bit early with that short wasn't I:LOL: Stopped out for £100 loss, I will be looking to short again at some point and I will post when.

Short Dow.

You heard it here first. M

By all reports a tidal wave of money is still flooding into US based funds. By regulation, fund managers must invest it and buy even if they think buying DOW constituents at these levels is the worst idea in the world. Maybe the continual late end of day surge in prices has more to do with those regulatory obligations than confidence in the market. A possible clue that the money flow is lessening may come from seeing the more usual profit taking after a strong day’s rise.

After that? Well, remember how much (and how quickly) a tsunami sucks back out after it’s surge :)

Yeah it seems the momentum is still on the upside. I read that companies were giving out bonuses and everything with all the extra cash floating around so it makes sense. I'm sure there will be a decent opportunity to go short at some point soon.

A correction is coming, no doubt about that, it happens all the time. The question to answer is when will it happen and how large will it be, also note that markets can drop on high momentum and rise on low momentum

:D

According to Buffett, Trumps tax changes could see stocks benefit to the tune of 30%.

Dow $32500.00 !
S+P $3600.00 !
NAS $8700.00 !

:-0

I honestly wouldn't be shocked to see it that high

Nowhere near peak hype in stocks, peak hype in crypto has protected stocks, wait until it switches, but all those profit takers from crypto have to find a legitimate home for their cash now.

I predict 2018 a gold rush on stocks, crypto style :)

Nowhere near peak hype in stocks, peak hype in crypto has protected stocks, wait until it switches, but all those profit takers from crypto have to find a legitimate home for their cash now.

I predict 2018 a gold rush on stocks, crypto style :)

Still going higher and higher! GBP/USD near pre brexit levels as well now :eek:

I'm actually thinking of switching back to shorting Oil again, the rise above $70 Brent looks like it could be a decent opportunity. I have done no more trades so far yet though

Did you miss the post I turned £800 into over 9 grand? (y)
hes in a bad mood today m8-check his last few posts/annoyed about a 7yr old post
5591c225b7b98.gif

That post is SEVEN YEARS old......do you really think he is still around !!
Hope you pay more attention to your demo trading.

Hello,

I thought I'd start a "turn £200 into £1 billion" trading journal because it seems so many people are making billions from £200 these days I'd be a fool not to! I don't have the time or money to commit to trading properly however I do love gambling, love the thrill of winning some big cash and will be incredibly greedy (all of which are fatal to profitable trading).

I don't do anything that any beginner trader wouldn't have thought of and probably done. Excessive risk, aggressive trading, massive swings in account value followed by inevitably blowing the whole account. Sometimes it won't take long, other times I can get a massive percentage increase first but it always ends in losing.

Great laugh though(y)

This is your first post and it confirms everything I said in my earlier post. You may be a nice guy but as a trader you are a disaster. A gambler that loves to lose money.