Brewski's Leverage Abuse

Yes it is - and beyond.

Too the moon................and back.

Coulda, woulda, shouda is a bitch.

I'm still in :) over a year now, but that's not trading lol - or is it? Trading monthly's.

Now I've said that ^^^ it's gonna crash, we ARE at the top hahahaha.

Now I've said that ^^^ it's gonna crash, we ARE at the top hahahaha.

No way, it's still going up from here.

Nearly 400 points up today that's crazy. I guess I can only be thankful I'm not one of the guys trying to short it but I actually feel like I've lost 15 grand rather than made 8k lol

No way, it's still going up from here.

Nearly 400 points up today that's crazy. I guess I can only be thankful I'm not one of the guys trying to short it but I actually feel like I've lost 15 grand rather than made 8k lol

Is it the return of volatility or an early Santa rally, could be all those Bitcoin billionaires cashing out and buying stocks.

Clearly, sustained low inflation implies less uncertainty about the future, and lower risk premiums imply higher prices of stocks and other earning assets. We can see that in the inverse relationship exhibited by price/earnings ratios and the rate of inflation in the past. But how do we know when irrational exuberance has unduly escalated asset values, which then become subject to unexpected and prolonged contractions as they have in Japan over the past decade?
— "The Challenge of Central Banking in a Democratic Society"

Is it the return of volatility or an early Santa rally, could be all those Bitcoin billionaires cashing out and buying stocks.

I reckon we could be looking at a massive gap up on the open, the whole month is just going to be straight up

did bitcoin drop 20% in one day.
looks to be a big bubble but may have plenty of life yet-should imagine massive spreads and crazzzzzzy gaps.only for the brave.can you place stops etc.put a grand in with a 20%stop lol-i wouldnt though

I am still contemplating what to do but I was thinking of putting a grand on and having a punt on it. I'd like to use this leverage abuse system but without guaranteed stops the actual risk gets too high too quickly - getting slipped 500-1000 (or more) points would have to be expected.

I had £8.40 in the account so I’ve bought Brent at 62.357 for 50p a point. Paid £1.50 for a guaranteed stop and that allowed me a massive stop of 13 points at 62.237. CMC pay interest on buy positions so let’s see how much I can leverage this one up to.

Spoiler alert: I have literally no chance

Today is the last day for my prediction to be true, I wonder if we will see 25k today.

I have some ideas for some serious leverage abuse starting soon, I can see 2 potential opportunities being created at the moment. These ones won’t be stopping at £15 a point like last time, I’m going for the big one that pays off the mortgage!

Today is the last day for my prediction to be true, I wonder if we will see 25k today.

I have some ideas for some serious leverage abuse starting soon, I can see 2 potential opportunities being created at the moment. These ones won’t be stopping at £15 a point like last time, I’m going for the big one that pays off the mortgage!

OK I'll bite, what's on your mind?:LOL:

you had me at hello

No cryptos I'm afraid(n)

I'm thinking either trading Dow back down to 23k/22k or Brent back down to around $45 at some point. I'll post up if and when I've started working one of these in and why. (y)

I am watching for the Brent also :)

Race to 45!
Most pips going short wins!

I am watching for the Brent also :)

Race to 45!
Most pips going short wins!

Challenge accepted!

How are we working out the total points won though because I am going to be absolutely smashing it with about 50 different positions :LOL:

Challenge accepted!

How are we working out the total points won though because I am going to be absolutely smashing it with about 50 different positions :LOL:

Total pips going short.
Once a trade is closed out of course... post a pic. That should suffice

We wont bother with pips lost... let's forget about those :cheesy: