Box Spreads

Thats what i did in the am - sold -30's, double long 25,s worked 19.5's for 0.5 but paid 20. Had to leg my way out after seeing it go +1 bid!!

Can do much better than par again today.

yep, there were a few guys working exatley the same trade, not trading today but that box is probably +2 now?????
out of curiosity what sort of size would you have on???

easily do +1 and can do better if you can be bothered, but i'm sitting it our for now and will look to hit fly's on way through or put combo on if i get in trouble elsewhere.

At the moment trading v.small size 50's and 25's quite scary watching a 100 lot go tick or 2 offside.

What kind of size are you trading these in?

I tend to put more on if it starts coming back my way and especially if I already have some on at a better price.

easily do +1 and can do better if you can be bothered, but i'm sitting it our for now and will look to hit fly's on way through or put combo on if i get in trouble elsewhere.

At the moment trading v.small size 50's and 25's quite scary watching a 100 lot go tick or 2 offside.

What kind of size are you trading these in?

I tend to put more on if it starts coming back my way and especially if I already have some on at a better price.

at the top its just 50s mid curve trade 150s but with volatility you just have to be sooooooooooo careful.......Do you have alot of "box spreaders" where you trade or people trading other markets???

Some of us will trade the boxes but everybody watches them and puts them on if are in trouble - most people will just trade spreads and flys.

Jun box is on at interesting level with paper selling -20.5! ;)

Played with sterling Dec Dec and Mar Mar this morning, was some good paper battling it out. :D

Some of us will trade the boxes but everybody watches them and puts them on if are in trouble - most people will just trade spreads and flys.

Jun box is on at interesting level with paper selling -20.5! ;)

Played with sterling Dec Dec and Mar Mar this morning, was some good paper battling it out. :D

where are the jun/sep fly's trading???