Boiler Room Scams

Fraud bank used in stealing my wifes money:

BENEFICIARY: HERMAN MELVILLE LTD

ADDRESS: 34 Buckingham Palace Road, Westminster, London, SW1W 0RH, UK
BANK: Barclays Bank Plc
BANK ADDRESS: Leicester, LE87 2BB, UK SORT CODE: 20-45-45 SWIFT CODE: BUKBGB22 ACCOUNT NO: 56552955 IBAN NO: GB16 BUKB 2045 4556 5529 55

Does anyone know what came of Richard Racioppi Jr., Barry Rosen, and Jesse Andrew Scott?

Does anyone know what came of Richard Racioppi Jr., Barry Rosen, and Jesse Andrew Scott?
Any update on Richard Racioppi Jr., Barry Rosen, and Jesse Andrew Scott?

The whole world is plagued now by online criminals.
What will be done about them ?
Well probably not a lot if they are hiding in states like Russia etc.

#BarryRosen
a2cc95fb-b705-434f-a022-d7c52c421063.JPG

Ahah, I heard about such services and this is pure deception and I would recommend everyone not to believe in easy money because in most cases you will simply lose your money. I, too, had encountered similar services many times before, and over time I realized that I had no chance there. I even started to file complaints about such services. I found excellent complaint platforms and there you can submit an online complaint and it will be dealt with very quickly and all measures will be taken. It is very convenient. I learned about this service from a friend of mine who filed a complaint against wish twice and as a result his problem was resolved. So it's very convenient!

Ahah, I heard about such services and this is pure deception and I would recommend everyone not to believe in easy money because in most cases you will simply lose your money. I, too, had encountered similar services many times before, and over time I realized that I had no chance there. I even started to file complaints about such services. I found excellent complaint platforms and there you can submit an online complaint and it will be dealt with very quickly and all measures will be taken. It is very convenient. I learned about this service from a friend of mine who filed a complaint against wish twice and as a result his problem was resolved. So it's very convenient!
And this service is?

This is a lengthy thread so not sure if this was already mentioned. A step I never miss when doing DD on firms is to find their phone number on the FCA Register, call them and ask to speak to whoever I was speaking to before. This is protection against clone firms because clones can't post their number on the FCA Register. Also you can find out if the person you were speaking to really works there etc.

This is a lengthy thread so not sure if this was already mentioned. A step I never miss when doing DD on firms is to find their phone number on the FCA Register, call them and ask to speak to whoever I was speaking to before. This is protection against clone firms because clones can't post their number on the FCA Register. Also you can find out if the person you were speaking to really works there etc.
Just be aware that sophisticated scammers are starting to use the name of a real employee, so if you are doing this you need to actually speak to the person; if you just check the individual works there you may feel falsely reassured.

Just be aware that sophisticated scammers are starting to use the name of a real employee, so if you are doing this you need to actually speak to the person; if you just check the individual works there you may feel falsely reassured.

To STOP the Fraud you need to eliminate the Greed.
As this is not likely to happen anytime soon, if ever, Fraud will be with us for ever.
Calling your partner in the transaction you might find that he left his post with the reputable investment company, bank or whatever overnight and NO, they cannot give you his forwarding contact details !
So you will be stuck with the loss and nowhere to go !
Remember it takes you 5 seconds to depart with your money and 5 years, if ever, to recover it.
Best keep it in your pocket and forget the exorbitant returns promised by professional scammers.