Boiler Room Scams

Value Management Inc. New Delhi

Hi All

Firstly thank you for all the information.

I agreed to start an account with Value Management Inc, New Delhi. But luckily I have not deposited any funds yet.

Value Management Inc. New Delhi, India
http://valuemgmtinc.com/ OR valuemanagementinc.com (2 URLS?)
Contacted by a would be broker, mid british accent: Thomas Fallon
Broker code E15
Email: [email protected]
He gave me the contact number +971 3044 6890
Fax +971 3044 6891

Asked to purchase shares in
Company Quantum Technologies Inc
Drone software developer
Trader Code EMQU (told to check it on Yahoo Finance)
1 Share purchase price $1.80 with a promise of of $5 dollars in under 90days due to their inside information on the US government purchasing a large contract which has not been made public yet.

only 20k shares left. There was a minimum of 2100 shares but he "helped me out" and got special authorization as its our first trade and got me 1000shares. I gave my contact details.

I then got a call 15min later saying he, personally had done a typo and the share price was in-fact $2.80 but the percent returns would be the same. Apologizing profusely to his error but reassuring the investment amount can stay the same only at 650 shares. I said "higher buy means lower returns", his response being "no, everything is the same". This got me suspicious and this scammer clearly needs to brush up on his maths logic.

Then a Robert Lewis, the would be Compliance Officer, contacted me via a US number +1 (907) 471-4564. Did a voice signature recording with me and confirmed the purchase. I was told to expect an email with 3 attachments which will include their bank details and they expect my deposit. Someone would also be contacting me tomorrow at 9-10 to assist if I need more information.

I was then unable to find any information on all the social/professional media platforms on Robert or Thomas. Their company had multiple address' in Korea, India, US (which, could be true for certain firms).

I then tried calling the number from India he provided and a lady answered: "Washington Capital, hello". Their company changed names in the last 2 hours? I asked for Thomas and he wasnt available so I asked for a different broker, there was a hold and apparently none of them were available. This was it for me, and then I found this forum which mentions Value Management Inc in a few posts. I look forward to their call tomorrow and I will be reporting the bank details they will provide to their bank with this description.

I hope this helps :clover:

Value Management Asia - a Boiler Room

Hi All

I agreed to start an account with Value Management Inc, New Delhi. But luckily I have not deposited any funds yet.

Broker code E15
Fax +971 3044 6891

Asked to purchase shares in
Company Quantum Technologies Inc
Drone software developer
Trader Code EMQU (told to check it on Yahoo Finance)
1 Share purchase price $1.80 with a promise of of $5 dollars in under 90days due to their inside information on the US government purchasing a large contract which has not been made public yet.

only 20k shares left. There was a minimum of 2100 shares but he "helped me out" and got special authorization as its our first trade and got me 1000shares. I gave my contact details.

I then got a call 15min later saying he, personally had done a typo and the share price was in-fact $2.80 but the percent returns would be the same. Apologizing profusely to his error but reassuring the investment amount can stay the same only at 650 shares. I said "higher buy means lower returns", his response being "no, everything is the same". This got me suspicious and this scammer clearly needs to brush up on his maths logic.

Then a Robert Lewis, the would be Compliance Officer, contacted me via a US number +1 (907) 471-4564. Did a voice signature recording with me and confirmed the purchase. I was told to expect an email with 3 attachments which will include their bank details and they expect my deposit. Someone would also be contacting me tomorrow at 9-10 to assist if I need more information.

I was then unable to find any information on all the social/professional media platforms on Robert or Thomas. Their company had multiple address' in Korea, India, US (which, could be true for certain firms).

I then tried calling the number from India he provided and a lady answered: "Washington Capital, hello". Their company changed names in the last 2 hours? I asked for Thomas and he wasnt available so I asked for a different broker, there was a hold and apparently none of them were available. This was it for me, and then I found this forum which mentions Value Management Inc in a few posts. I look forward to their call tomorrow and I will be reporting the bank details they will provide to their bank with this description.

I hope this helps :clover:

Hi Alex,

Value Management Asia is the one that contacted you and NOT Value Management Inc. They claim to have an address in Seoul, South Korea but have no physical presence in Seoul. It is just a call centre.
In fact Value Management Asia is just one of the names the Boiler Room uses to defraud investors.
Would you contact me at [email protected] !
I would be interested in the email with the 3 attachments if you get it for they do read this forum.

Thank you

Eton Capital Group Warning

And again they pulled a new name out of the hat, how creative from that low life scum.....

Beware of

Eton Capital Group

Contact Info

Please Contact Us:

Aoki Building B1, 2-27-3,
Minamiikebukuro, Toshima-ku,
Tokyo, Japan,171-0022
81 3 45400884
[email protected]

http://www.etoncapitalgroup.com/

Pretending to be in Tokyo, same crap as always, in this case they claim to be the "successor" of IAM Group, which sure they are, the same crooks using a different name.

Hello,

My elderly uncle has been sending money to a company which he tells me has already changed several times times and it just does not sit right with me. the HK number is +852 544 96112. A Ross picks up with a English accent but I cant understand the company

PLEASE HELP does anyone know the name of the company?

Last edited:
Hi All

Broker code E15
Fax +971 3044 6891

Then a Robert Lewis, the would be Compliance Officer, contacted me via a US number +1 (907) 471-4564.

The 1 907 471-4564 number corresponds to Power Management. https://www.everycaller.com/phone-number/1-907-471-4564/

Value Management, Power Management http://power-mgmt.com/ , and Excel Management http://excelmanagement.com/ are all the same, operating out of the same office. You will even get the same receptionist if you call. They are generally pushing the same stocks that have a common origin.

Boiler room MWI Consultants

In 2012 I lost a lot of money because I became involved with BP Holdings, Hong Kong. In october 2013 I was according them the owner of 33.170 KDOK stocks. Then they removed their webpage, they didn't answer calls or mails.
In june this year a company called MWI Consultants called me. They had a client who wanted to buy my KDOK stocks, and I would get paid in F.NYSE stocks. But his stocks was worth 8200 USD more, and I paid it. Then I received a mail from MWI where they told me I had to pay 11% of tax for the KDOK stocks. Attached was a letter from the IRS.gov. It was a long letter, and I was told that my account was frozen until I paid the taxes.
I then informed MWI that I didn't have 27.922 USD, but then they offered me a 60% loan, and then I paid 11.168,80 USD.
Some day later I received a new mail: We regret to inform you that your margin loan application dated 25/7/2016 has been declined by the finance department and as such your margin loan balance should be settled as soon as possible for the regulators to release the funds amounting to $ 242,804.40 held in escrow to a designated account of your choice. Kindly send us back a completed copy of your transfer receipt so we could finalize the trade.
Then a Susan Reid at MWI called me and wanted me to pay.When I told her I couldn't pay and also I told her I had been in contact with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and also the IRS.gov, she told me that I just could wait paying the loan and she should call me later.
Then I contacted [email protected] and attached the letter I had received. I asked them to confirm if they had wrote that letter. The answer was:
Thank you for your email to [email protected]
This is a FRAUDULENT letter and is NOT from the Internal Revenue Service.
Regards,
[email protected]
Online Fraud Detection and Prevention (OFDP)
Internal Revenue Service
United States Department of the Treasury
The day after MWI Consultants webpage was removed. They didn't answer the phone and when I mailed them, I received mailer-daemon.
It feels really good to have been able to stop these people.
They called me from:210-249-0198, 65 6826 4194, 65 3108 0477, 65 3108 0512.

Bell capital & notrh ultima

I too am such a victim of Bell-Capital Private Wealth managers fraudsters.
Have lost an initial investment of 160kUSD with the kind fraudulent help of Mr Matthew Drummond then Mr Allan Berkshire and finally a Mr Robert Lucas.
It has been going on for more than a year now and even their escrow agents in Malaysia North Ultima Worldwide are involved in the scam.
If these guys are operating from the addresses in Shenzhen and Beijing, which I doubt, the Chinese police are interested.
Please lets get a group together to see if we can tackle this and protect others.

I was also scammed by these people for a vast amount of money. How do we take this further?
I see their website has 'disappeared' and there phone lines are off as well. Last contact they made (M Drummond) was on 28 June 2016.

Bell capital & north ultima

safrican,

Bell Capital claims to have Registered Office address at 99 Queens Road, Central, Hong Kong address that is of a Business Centre
Same addressed has been used by another known Boiler Room and perhaps others.
Bell Capital Ltd. cannot be found to be a Hong Kong Registered Company
North Ultima WW Corp appears to have an address in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and is most probably a Registered Company.
Corbis Global Trading was registered in Mauritius on 26May14, most likely to facilitate the fraudulent activities of Bell Capital.
Maybank in Labuan has been used in the past by a number of Boiler Rooms.
My suggestion is : DO NOT PAY ANY MORE MONEY.
You can contact me at [email protected]

I am also a victim. They have removed their website in July 2016. You can contact me at [email protected]

The 1 907 471-4564 number corresponds to Power Management. https://www.everycaller.com/phone-number/1-907-471-4564/

Value Management, Power Management http://power-mgmt.com/ , and Excel Management http://excelmanagement.com/ are all the same, operating out of the same office. You will even get the same receptionist if you call. They are generally pushing the same stocks that have a common origin.

To this Group you will have to add,
Hartford Group International
and
IAM Group
now renamed
Eton Capital Group

In 2012 I lost a lot of money because I became involved with BP Holdings, Hong Kong. In october 2013 I was according them the owner of 33.170 KDOK stocks. Then they removed their webpage, they didn't answer calls or mails.
In june this year a company called MWI Consultants called me. They had a client who wanted to buy my KDOK stocks, and I would get paid in F.NYSE stocks. But his stocks was worth 8200 USD more, and I paid it. Then I received a mail from MWI where they told me I had to pay 11% of tax for the KDOK stocks. Attached was a letter from the IRS.gov. It was a long letter, and I was told that my account was frozen until I paid the taxes.
I then informed MWI that I didn't have 27.922 USD, but then they offered me a 60% loan, and then I paid 11.168,80 USD.
Some day later I received a new mail: We regret to inform you that your margin loan application dated 25/7/2016 has been declined by the finance department and as such your margin loan balance should be settled as soon as possible for the regulators to release the funds amounting to $ 242,804.40 held in escrow to a designated account of your choice. Kindly send us back a completed copy of your transfer receipt so we could finalize the trade.
Then a Susan Reid at MWI called me and wanted me to pay.When I told her I couldn't pay and also I told her I had been in contact with the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) and also the IRS.gov, she told me that I just could wait paying the loan and she should call me later.
Then I contacted [email protected] and attached the letter I had received. I asked them to confirm if they had wrote that letter. The answer was:
Regards,
[email protected]
Internal Revenue Service
The day after MWI Consultants webpage was removed. They didn't answer the phone and when I mailed them, I received mailer-daemon.

A rather interesting post !

I had followed BP Holdings activities in 2012 and 2013.
At the time BP Holdings was promoting Chartered Logistics Ltd., CHRC, and Cheniere Energy Partners LP, CQP. Recipient Banks were located in China and Taiwan.

In early 2013 The Avanti Group was also promoting Chartered Logistics Ltd., with investors funds being paid into Banks located in China and Taiwan, basically the same Banks but different beneficiaries with some small exceptions.

In May 2016 a Sarah Reid of MWI Consultants, Singapore, contacted another investor in Europe and offered to “purchase” his NANO shares he had bought from Bradley Associates in July 2011.

Who said there is an end to the Boiler Room Scams !

Norwayviking,

You have been played through the whole repertoire and ripped off badly it seems, what makes you feel that you have been able to stop these people? Looks to me like a classic boiler room operation, where the crooks go silent after they have defrauded enough people and it becomes too obvious that its all just BS. At that point they invent a new name and on it goes, I doubt that you have stopped anything.

Regards,
[email protected]
Internal Revenue Service

Hi,
As an owner of stocks in the defunct Paragon GPS corporation I have been approached many times by scammers wanting to help me recover my $25000 loss. Now I have been contacted by Adam Bishop from a company called:
Tax Reduction Plan (TRP), website: http://www.taxreductionplan.com/
It is based in NY according to the website. The website was registered in 2012 according to the whois database.

He says they have a client that wants to take advantage of a tax loss harvesting program. He wants to trade my worthless Paragon stock for blue chip stocks in a Fortune 500 company. However, since there must be shown genuine interest for the transaction from both parties, there will be some financial transactions involving real money on my behalf. There was talk about equity trade margin of 30-40% of trade value. The trade will have a stamp of approval by regulators. A prearranged cross marked transaction according to the financial adviser that called me.

He says we need to take the trade in steps, and this is the third call I have gotten from him. He is supposed to call me tomorrow at 14:00 CET.

Now, can this be genuine, or is it a scam? I am not certain, but very suspicious.

Hi,
As an owner of stocks in the defunct Paragon GPS corporation I have been approached many times by scammers wanting to help me recover my $25000 loss. Now I have been contacted by Adam Bishop from a company called:
Tax Reduction Plan (TRP), website: http://www.taxreductionplan.com/
It is based in NY according to the website. The website was registered in 2012 according to the whois database.

Now, can this be genuine, or is it a scam? I am not certain, but very suspicious.

Are you serious? 100% scam with about 20 red flags that appear upon the most cursory of examinations. Don't give them a dime.

But, what's kind of amusing about this one is this testimonial page...

http://taxreductionplan.com/services/

... watch what the guy is saying and it's obvious he has no clue what he's talking about. So, of course, this guy is just being paid for a testimonial, right?

Here he is again...

https://vimeo.com/178701892 "Owns numerous warehouses"

and again... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wz7v1_viewer-testimonial-2_videogames ... "Dank memes!" lol.

and again.... https://vimeo.com/163974026 ... where he says he owns a coffee shop.

Ok, he's "George Willingham" that someone has already found on a different scam involving locksmiths or some ****...

http://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-...on-britney-spears-part-3-truth-in-advertising

And here is his main page where on Fiverr you hire him to talk about whatever you want....

https://www.fiverr.com/banjoman15

hehehe. Yah, so what? Even legit companies sometimes use these guys... even though it's pretty unethical.

It's pretty easy to find and talk to "George Willingham" to see what he says about "Tax Reduction Plan". But, he won't know ****. I know this because I pulled this thread before. Some firm like Westhill Consulting or Crown Capital Management that we know about used one of those testimonial guys on their website for a time, I tracked him down, and talked to him. They are hired anonymously and do hundreds of those things and know nothing. The payment goes through Fiverr and chasing that money trail would be entering the world of farce... as if we're not already there.

Anyhow, as soon as I saw that guy in the video for TRP I knew it was fake as hell and found the testimonial guy in about 5 minutes. Doesn't even prove TRP is a scam, really, but there are plenty of other warning signs all over that thing from the WhoIs info and more. Absolutely zero chance they are actually in New York.

If you want to keep talking to them, ask to speak to George Willingham. "Who?"... "You know, the guy in your video". haha. But, in any event, you'd have to be totally off your lid to fall for this obvious secondary scam.

Last edited:
Are you serious? 100% scam with about 20 red flags that appear upon the most cursory of examinations. Don't give them a dime.

But, what's kind of amusing about this one is this testimonial page...

http://taxreductionplan.com/services/

... watch what the guy is saying and it's obvious he has no clue what he's talking about. So, of course, this guy is just being paid for a testimonial, right?

Here he is again...

https://vimeo.com/178701892 "Owns numerous warehouses"

and again... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3wz7v1_viewer-testimonial-2_videogames ... "Dank memes!" lol.

and again.... https://vimeo.com/163974026 ... where he says he owns a coffee shop.

Ok, he's "George Willingham" that someone has already found on a different scam involving locksmiths or some ****...

http://www.sopl.us/blog/my-journey-...on-britney-spears-part-3-truth-in-advertising

And here is his main page where on Fiverr you hire him to talk about whatever you want....

https://www.fiverr.com/banjoman15

hehehe. Yah, so what? Even legit companies sometimes use these guys... even though it's pretty unethical.

It's pretty easy to find and talk to "George Willingham" to see what he says about "Tax Reduction Plan". But, he won't know ****. I know this because I pulled this thread before. Some firm like Westhill Consulting or Crown Capital Management that we know about used one of those testimonial guys on their website for a time, I tracked him down, and talked to him. They are hired anonymously and do hundreds of those things and know nothing. The payment goes through Fiverr and chasing that money trail would be entering the world of farce... as if we're not already there.

Anyhow, as soon as I saw that guy in the video for TRP I knew it was fake as hell and found the testimonial guy in about 5 minutes. Doesn't even prove TRP is a scam, really, but there are plenty of other warning signs all over that thing from the WhoIs info and more. Absolutely zero chance they are actually in New York.

If you want to keep talking to them, ask to speak to George Willingham. "Who?"... "You know, the guy in your video". haha. But, in any event, you'd have to be totally off your lid to fall for this obvious secondary scam.

Thank you for the insight. It was too good to be true ofc.

First I was approached by a company called Reforma marketing. That was the first line. Then when I was "approved" they set me in contact with the above company (Taxreduction plan).

Now, it seems they are not calling me again. They should have called me a week ago, but I have not heard from them since. Maybe they are monitoring this forum thread those scumbags.

Tax Strategies LLC

Has anyone heard of Tax Strategies LLC

My father in law had a call from these guys, someone calling himself Richard Lloyd Lewis.

www.taxstrategiesllc.org

I had almost the exact same word for word documents from another outfit. Scammers are back on the prowl.

BE AWARE OF THESE PEOPLE !

Hello, has anyone information about www.worldcapitalgroup.com?
They have tried to contact me several times, just want to know a little bit before answering them...
Looks 100% like boiler room, the same guys who ran Balmoral, IAM, CCM, etc....the crooks are reading this blog too, so I cant tell you in detail how I know that, but I can tell you to better not start any "investments", all they do is steal your money. Thanks for the info about the latest name those *******s have invented..

Hello, has anyone information about www.worldcapitalgroup.com?
They have tried to contact me several times, just want to know a little bit before answering them...

World Capital Group

Just another Boiler Room, sister to Value Management, Power Management, Excel Management and others.

Whatever they tell you, whatever they promise you – DO NOT PAY THEM A DIME, IT IS ALL FRAUD

Boiler Room Scammers have a preference to use Japanese address.
None of them is a genuine registered entity, none of them has authorisation to conduct financial bussiness.
They just like to keep the FSA Japan busy, till one day ….
Source
http://www.fsa.go.jp/en/refer/cold/index.html

Thanx tom2048 and blackwatch for your information about the "company", here some more information that maybe could be helpful for somebody:
World Capital Group says there registered in The Seychelles. Registered no. 827227