Boiler Room Scams

Here in Ireland we call you a Gob****e.

Reminds me of the greatest newspaper headline of ALL time.

daily-star-231110.jpg

ROB SCHWART
are u serious ?
Are u real ?
That e-mail is a heap of ****e !!!!

I'm both real and serious and can be contacted if you wish. I even listed my real phone number. I have developed web projects for ccompanies like Red Mango, Overstock.com, True Religion Jeans, Smashbox Cosmetics, Penthouse and have been on the programming side of Social Web Development for over 20 years.
Started with America Online/Compuserve back in the early 90's.

Like I said, give me a call if you are sketchy. Either way, SpotlightAtNight.com is not looking for a lot of new investors. They are well connected and have a team of long term shareholders who want to keep the company in creative and profitable hands. I just wanted to clear up some misconceptions.

-Rob

HI every one
I have recently been approached by martin kaye from berstine whitman and lloyds asking for £5000.00 to free up some old shares that i have that was a scam (F10 oil and gas) he is saying that if i pay over money to this law firm they can free up my shares and cash them in for a lot more.

Can any body shed some light on this please or in the same situation he is very persistnat which worries me.

Would appreciate peoples input or experiance with these people.

Kind Regards

Allan

HI every one
I have recently been approached by martin kaye from berstine whitman and lloyds asking for £5000.00 to free up some old shares that i have that was a scam (F10 oil and gas) he is saying that if i pay over money to this law firm they can free up my shares and cash them in for a lot more.

Can any body shed some light on this please or in the same situation he is very persistnat which worries me.

Kind Regards

Allan

Bunch of thieves, give them nothing. What's the name of the fake law firm he wants you to send the money to?

To AllenFrank
Re :- martin kaye from berstine whitman and lloyds to free up some old shares
Keep talking to that thief until you get enough information and then post it here and send it to The Financial Regulator ... E mail address , phone nos , Bank account etc..

Alan, of course you're being setup, get real buddy. As others have said they're working an advance fee fraud on you, promise a large amount of money but 'first' you'll have to pay some 'paperwork' fees. Pay that and two things will happen -

1. There won't be a big pay day on the shares, and
2. The money you pay will be stolen as the people calling you are the same scammers that ripped you off in the first place.

Great move to ask questions here on this board though. Many don't, many fall for the slick sales talk AGAIN, and then wonder where it all went wrong...

Good luck, hope we've helped you. Please ask again if you need anymore help especially when it comes to phone calls offering easy money.

To AllenFrank
Re :- martin kaye from berstine whitman and lloyds to free up some old shares
Keep talking to that thief until you get enough information and then post it here and send it to The Financial Regulator ... E mail address , phone nos , Bank account etc..

Google
Look at these Google hits on this scam. :idea:

economicfrauds.com is a fraud and this makes interesting reading.... Florida Receives Complaints Against economicfrauds.com.

I was scammed by an outfit called First Equis with a so called stock called Global Media Productions inc. and received a call from a "gentleman" calling himself Agent Garrett who said that he worked for the District Court of Arbitration. Unfortunately the line was not great and I have my suspicions that it was a follow up call of a similar type of fraud as that perpetrated by Economicfrauds.com.

Has anyone heard anything about this?? I reported the Global Media Productions fraud to the SEC and on every site that I could find and even contacted the regitrar in Idaho... I got absolutely nowhere and it seemed that no one was interested in stopping what now seems like a boiler room fraud.

Please, do not believe all the articles you find and read on the internet.

The fraudsters are using free web press release submissions to mislead you.

economicfrauds.com is a fraud and this makes interesting reading.... Florida Receives Complaints Against economicfrauds.com.

I was scammed by an outfit called First Equis with a so called stock called Global Media Productions inc. and received a call from a "gentleman" calling himself Agent Garrett who said that he worked for the District Court of Arbitration. Unfortunately the line was not great and I have my suspicions that it was a follow up call of a similar type of fraud as that perpetrated by Economicfrauds.com.

Has anyone heard anything about this?? I reported the Global Media Productions fraud to the SEC and on every site that I could find and even contacted the regitrar in Idaho... I got absolutely nowhere and it seemed that no one was interested in stopping what now seems like a boiler room fraud.

Oh. OK. If you say you're ok then I believe you.
NOT!@!!
Why is it always the idiots from Florida? Stephen Robert Casciola, Danny Sterk, Richard "Doc" Bell. Google them.

Last edited:
Royston Parker Hong Kong just contacted me. Plagued by scammers so suspecting this one too. Watch out!

Hi,
I do need urgently contact to victims of Greenwood Global - please contact me-first over this page. We have a part of very importnat informations, but do urgent need more victims. Please hurry.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

OK, here I am
I have lost to Greenwood and paid in a Cyprus Bank
How can we communicate !
blackwatch

HI every one

Kind Regards

Allan

Do NOT pay any money.
This is a scam

Hi,

This is Andrea from Italy, living and working in Qatar.
I've got scammed from Crown Capital Managment.
What did you do? Any way to complain against them?

Please advice.

Many thanks,

Andrea

Hi Andrea,
Crown Capital Mng is the same as Trent Consultants and Fisher Capital
Send me a message