Boiler Room Scams

Paul Morton is a name we are familiar with, of course it may not be a real name. Any more details?

i haven't invested in anything. My contact with this guy started with a job posting on the net. It was for a company called Wellness Systems Inc. I tries to search on the company but nothing came out. So I continued contact with this company and was directed to this site: www.explorefreedom.com/philippines. I was just contacted today by a guy named paul morton. The company he is dealing with right now is in Makati Philippines. His deal is clearly shady. I want to nail this guy. But I am not sure how to investigate more on this. I want to make sure that he is the "Paul Morton" you guys might be familiar with and if he is..then I want to report him before he does some damage.

i haven't invested in anything. My contact with this guy started with a job posting on the net. It was for a company called Wellness Systems Inc. I tries to search on the company but nothing came out. So I continued contact with this company and was directed to this site: www.explorefreedom.com/philippines. I was just contacted today by a guy named paul morton. The company he is dealing with right now is in Makati Philippines. His deal is clearly shady. I want to nail this guy. But I am not sure how to investigate more on this. I want to make sure that he is the "Paul Morton" you guys might be familiar with and if he is..then I want to report him before he does some damage.

The one we are familiar with was involved in the following scam.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/97532-spiriton-media-group-5.html

I recall he was living somewhere in the Far East.

has anyone come across Mike Curtis of Green Capital Consulting. ???? .... Are they legit ?
43-45 Portman Square
London
W1H 6HN
United Kingdom

[email protected]
Switchboard: +44 (0) 207 158 0844
Fax: +44 (0) 207 158 0843
Green Capital Consulting
Registered Office:
Regency House, Westminster Place, York Business Park, York YO26 6RW

has anyone come across Mike Curtis of Green Capital Consulting. ???? .... Are they legit ?
43-45 Portman Square
London
W1H 6HN
United Kingdom

[email protected]
Switchboard: +44 (0) 207 158 0844
Fax: +44 (0) 207 158 0843
Green Capital Consulting
Registered Office:
Regency House, Westminster Place, York Business Park, York YO26 6RW

Virtual Office Services in London: W1 Office ... Regus Portman Square occupies a prominent address in a prime location close to ... 43 - 45 Portman Square ...

Google
There is no company by that name at that location
It would be easier if you give us the "offer" they have on at the moment.

Love the crappy video. They're all the same aren't they -

I was broke in a no-good job
I didn't really know what I was doing
Now with the help of this course/seminar/e-book I found the 'secret' to making money online/at home and now my life is GREAT as I work when I want, where I want and can spend more time with my loves ones.....

Of course it's aimed at suckers who are so stupid they don't realise they're being setup...

Thanks Whistler_man
This is the e mail I received from Mike Curtis of Green Capital Consultants.

Dear Mr. SUCKER,
Further to our telephone conversation today, please find below relevant information for the demand of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and to help consolidate your knowledge of this market.

Please find below a link that outlines the Obama-Biden mandate that highlights the aim to ensure that 10% of energy supplied in the United States is to come from renewable energy sources by 2013. This target has already been achieved, with 14.3% of domestic electricity supplied in the last 6 months of 2011 coming from renewable energy sources and it is proposed that 25% will be achieved by 2025. www.change.gov

Why invest in renewable energy now?
Many people and organisations are willing to pay for electricity that is produced on their behalf using cleaner, renewable sources of generation. These buyers often find renewable electricity attractive for its environmental and greenhouse gas reduction benefits when compared to conventional fossil fuel-based electricity generation.

Both individual and organisational buyers have several green power product options available. These include buying renewable energy certificates (RECs*) by themselves, buying RECs along with physical electricity from their utility service provider, or developing onsite renewable projects that produce both electricity and RECs together. RECs in particular have become an important choice for buyers of green power nationwide and serve as the “currency” for renewable energy markets. They can be bought and sold between multiple parties, and they allow their owners to claim that renewable electricity was produced to meet the electric demand they create.

I hope that the above gives you a clearer insight into the renewable energy markets and I look forward to speaking with you as arranged.
Kind Regards/ LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING YOUR MONEY.
Mike Curtis
Consultant /THIEF

Thanks Whistler_man
This is the e mail I received from Mike Curtis of Green Capital Consultants.

Dear Mr. SUCKER,
Further to our telephone conversation today, please find below relevant information for the demand of Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) and to help consolidate your knowledge of this market.

Please find below a link that outlines the Obama-Biden mandate that highlights the aim to ensure that 10% of energy supplied in the United States is to come from renewable energy sources by 2013. This target has already been achieved, with 14.3% of domestic electricity supplied in the last 6 months of 2011 coming from renewable energy sources and it is proposed that 25% will be achieved by 2025. www.change.gov

Why invest in renewable energy now?
Many people and organisations are willing to pay for electricity that is produced on their behalf using cleaner, renewable sources of generation. These buyers often find renewable electricity attractive for its environmental and greenhouse gas reduction benefits when compared to conventional fossil fuel-based electricity generation.

Both individual and organisational buyers have several green power product options available. These include buying renewable energy certificates (RECs*) by themselves, buying RECs along with physical electricity from their utility service provider, or developing onsite renewable projects that produce both electricity and RECs together. RECs in particular have become an important choice for buyers of green power nationwide and serve as the “currency” for renewable energy markets. They can be bought and sold between multiple parties, and they allow their owners to claim that renewable electricity was produced to meet the electric demand they create.

I hope that the above gives you a clearer insight into the renewable energy markets and I look forward to speaking with you as arranged.
Kind Regards/ LOOKING FORWARD TO SPENDING YOUR MONEY.
Mike Curtis
Consultant /THIEF

Ripoff Report | Green Capital Consulting | Complaint Review: 867395

Just a warning for everyone -

BEWARE OF 'INVESTMENT FIRMS' trying to get you to invest in Coconut plantations in Brazil or similar type investmetns, timber in the Far East or Bio Fuels.

INVEST IN THESE AND YOU WILL LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY.

I'll write a post sometime this week explaining how they're all running PONZI schemes on their poor naive clients.

Plus, why not use some common sense - what are YOU the average man-in-the-street investing in things you HAVEN'T GOT A CLUE ABOUT nor have the faintest idea of how to research the company you're doing business with or what you're actually investing in. Think about this question very hard, just how for example are you going to research Coconnut farming, the ins out, advantages and disadvanges etc.

Also realise this - if you ever invest in something and you get ALL your research from the company selling you the investent then even if you do business with a legit firm you're probably going to end up with nothing like what you were promised. But invest with a scam company and you're going to lose it all, plus as soon as you put the phone down on them (after investing) they're going to say 'what a mug'. Is that how you want to live your life, or do you want to do something about it??????

If you want to do something about then start to realise it's a bad bad world out there in investment land and few people or companies can be trusted. Then, start to realise that the internet is the BEST ANTI-SCAM TOOL EVER INVENTED - so start to use it. if you're not good on the internet or unsure about anything then this is why I beg people to ASK QUESTIONS HERE before you do anything. We can help, we might sometimes be hard on you (for your own good) but we'll make sure you keep your cash. Contrast that to the 'charming salesmen' who tells you what you want to hear but then steals all your money...........

Liquid Invest coconut plantation, a real scam.
Just look at this discussion about coconuts:

Coconut Plantation in Brazil

More new names added: Boiler Rooms - Boiler fraud reporting - stock alert and investor alert | Boiler Rooms

I see the Vintage Wine guys in KL have made it on the list already.
Vintage Wine Investors

Address: 25 Canada Square, London E14 5lQ

Phone: : +44 (0) 20 3356 4923

A check of the address yields: TMF: Re: Regional Land / A fool And His Money...
But even that address is not correct. Because E14 5LQ is the post code for 33rd Floor, 25 Canada Square, London, E14 5LQ, which is rented to another virtual office and services company, “MWB Serviced Office Holdings Ltd” and its subsidiary “MWB Business Exchange (Canary Wharf) Ltd”, trading as MWBEX:
Another boiler room has used this addrsss. They are in KL, Malaysia.

They have gone so far as to register themselves on Facebook and MySpace (come on, what genuine finance company is on MYSPACE?) to keep on-message listings on the first pages of Google. They will therefore no doubt be pissed to see this getting on the first page due to our superior ranking.

Aninteresting read about Vintage Wine Investors:
http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...HERINGTON-Dont-threaten-says-wine-trader.html

Anyone getting calls for this or Art Futures Group?

Last edited:
I LOVE IT!!

These boiler room owners are getting nowhere. Typical ******s blame it on the sales guys.
That just means it's getting harder to close deals and bring ib the money!

Websites like this and Motley Fool work!

This ad on Craigslist Thailand:
tele sales (Pattaya/home/anywhere)

Telephone sales people required and be able to CLOSE the deal. This is a genuine, legal and lucrative
investment concept (not stocks/shares/gold/oil etc) Must have own investor/contacts leads to work from.
Property investment concept, looking for groups of smaller investors.
Very high commission structure for the right people. Can work from home/anywhere
PLEASE NOTE - polite notice - Due to time wasters and poor salespeople, this is a commission only position
and no expenses will be paid until you have PROVED that you can bring in the deals. The commissions will be
very high - contact your clients whichever way telephone/skype/our company email.
Serious enquiries only please - bring me the experience, investor lists, deals and you will earn big !!
Thank you.

Could this be the Brazil thing?

Hi Mollig,
Contact me please over my email-box here.

Hi,

This is Andrea from Italy, living and working in Qatar.
I've got scammed from Crown Capital Managment.
What did you do? Any way to complain against them?

Please advice.

Many thanks,

Andrea

I advise everyone to post all details and names of boiler room contacts here on this discussion
Every scum bag boiler room sales person must read this thread, because once I mention them here they stop ringing me.
HEY ... nice strangers who rings me in the middle of a busy day, I miss your uniform time wasting chatter about what ever you are trained to talk about. Ring me so I can waste both our times BUT I know you are a thief BUT you thing I am swallowing your sickly sweet sales talk.
Here in Ireland we call you a Gob****e.

Re: Boiler Room Scams - Spotlight At Night Stock Scam

Spotlight At Night Stock Scam

Anyone heard of an outfit called Spotlight At Night (http://www.spotlightatnight.net/). I was introduced to a guy (UK resident) who invested 10K GBP with these guys and he felt he has been scammed. He asked me to research and the first thing I did was search the company address (1511 Johnson St. Hollywood, FL 33020, U.S.A.) which is a home residence (looks like a home worth about $40K) and it didn't take much more (whois etc.) to see that this is clearly a scam. Anyone else heard of this one?

Hello I wanted to introduce myself, my name is Rob Schwartz, and I started as a
SpotlightAtNight.com investor but now have been invited onto the development team. (My main work is as a COO/ programmer developer for large interactive web sites, (see Untitled Document) I have been involved with SpotlightAtNight for less than 6 months, but in the time I have been involved with them they have been very serious about the project, and at their current pace they will bring the web site to market in 8-12 weeks at which point they should start making positive revenues.
Anyone with doubts, feel free to give me a call anytime at 323-325-2455 .