Boiler Room Scams

Re: Amarok Resources

Google "slop loading scam"

You will get this: Google

This is the 1st site that came up to comment on this type of scam: scamvictimsunited.com
(1) Do not, under any circumstances, allow yourself to be \\\"slop loaded\\\" or \\\" flopped\\\" from one scam into another. A common method that ...

It's surely a scam and the addresses are not where they are. Phone is forwarded to them. That's why he answers.
Since it is in USA, the FBI would be interested in this info. I'll check my sources but you should forward detaiols as you are the one being contacted.
Don't fall for it!!

Google: Bernstein Whitman & Lloyd

ECONOMIC FRAUDS NEWS - 4th week of Dec. 2012 International ...

ECONOMIC FRAUDS NEWS - 4th week of Dec. 2012 International Warnings - YouTube

Google: AMOK stock scam

This should be enough to convince you about this scam.

Jus' doin my duty here!!
what can I say?
Thanks for this whistler_man, don't know how I missed it as I have googled many times in the past month. Maybe because I am in UK I did not get all the US sites, but I am reassured that my sceptism was not wasted.
I will pursue this further though I have already sent to SEC investigators.
Cheers

Re: Amarok Resources

what can I say?
Thanks for this whistler_man, don't know how I missed it as I have googled many times in the past month. Maybe because I am in UK I did not get all the US sites, but I am reassured that my sceptism was not wasted.
I will pursue this further though I have already sent to SEC investigators.
Cheers

No problem at all! I enjoy taking these guys down. If you expose their website and "product" being a stock or whatever, they have to start over and that means the clients they have onboard and ones that are set to pay will be complaining. They won't load and that means lost money.And it really throws a wrench into their gears.

For you or anyone else on this board, feel free to give me a challenge. I will find out about these offers and expose the scam!

kenmar 1952
As we say in Ireland, " If it quaks like a duck, and walks like a duck, and swims like a duck ...it probably is a duck "
Its a scam, it always is a scam, " It phones like a scam, its asks for money like a scam, it contacted you without you asking " ......its a scam.
Get as much information from thief as you can , and forward onto FBI, the head quarters of the their Bank , the FSA, etc. etc.

I usually forward all information onto the Bank Concerned with money transfer to these Scams.
telling the bank I have informed the regulator.
One scam alleged to refund me money from some worthless shares, and telling me the Office of HOMELAND SECURITY were supervising the refund. I had it all in their e-mail, which I sent onto Homeland Security. Harder to do that one might think. Finding a e-mail address for Homeland Security, they really are secretive.
The next day the friendly scammer was onto me and again assured me he had instructions from Homeland Security in USA , to which I informed him so had I, and that the agent I was talking to ( inventing his name ) now had his name, Address , e-mail address, and telephone no,
THE PHONE WENT DEAD, Never heard from him again. hopefully the men in black glasses and dark suits called to see him.
Homeland Security are never happy, otherwise they would all be out of a job, BUT having someone falsely represent them really P---es them off. ... BIG TIME ...

economicfrauds.com is a fraud and this makes interesting reading.... Florida Receives Complaints Against economicfrauds.com.

I was scammed by an outfit called First Equis with a so called stock called Global Media Productions inc. and received a call from a "gentleman" calling himself Agent Garrett who said that he worked for the District Court of Arbitration. Unfortunately the line was not great and I have my suspicions that it was a follow up call of a similar type of fraud as that perpetrated by Economicfrauds.com.

Has anyone heard anything about this?? I reported the Global Media Productions fraud to the SEC and on every site that I could find and even contacted the regitrar in Idaho... I got absolutely nowhere and it seemed that no one was interested in stopping what now seems like a boiler room fraud.

economicfrauds.com is a fraud and this makes interesting reading.... Florida Receives Complaints Against economicfrauds.com.

I was scammed by an outfit called First Equis with a so called stock called Global Media Productions inc. and received a call from a "gentleman" calling himself Agent Garrett who said that he worked for the District Court of Arbitration. Unfortunately the line was not great and I have my suspicions that it was a follow up call of a similar type of fraud as that perpetrated by Economicfrauds.com.

Has anyone heard anything about this?? I reported the Global Media Productions fraud to the SEC and on every site that I could find and even contacted the regitrar in Idaho... I got absolutely nowhere and it seemed that no one was interested in stopping what now seems like a boiler room fraud.

Its just a follow up scam, you will be getting plenty of these calls, they are all just thieves attempting to steal your money.

stay away from african rice growing as this is one of capital alternatives little scams they are most working on there behalf, also wine, memorabillia, rooms to invest i know this because i am a alternative investment broker, also i would be warey of a company phoning me about shares cheap, that you have no relationship with, consider this when facebook was going to be floated they did not phone you and say do you want to buy some cheap shares, because they did not need to.

Thanks LMH, for that advice.
" Once bitten , twice shy," as the saying goes. I have no intention of giving them my money.,
I suspect that more than ourselves read this thread, because since I mentioned Rio Mosley in a previous thread, he has stopped ringing me.
Dear Rio, if you are reading this, please ring me again, because I enjoyed our little chats. I know I was never going to buy anything from you, but I had got used to you telling me about rice growing and all the good things your company were doing for the local community in Sierra Leone.

No problem Adrian123456, i provide investments but i make sure i do full due diligence on company before hand, if you give me your email i can send you a blank template I always tell people, dont just believe what i or any body else is telling you. If they say they have leases available you want proof, check there company accounts make sure they have submitted them, also watch out for anybody who has a connection with Manor Rose eg who was a broker there. I am currently looking into a company called MH Carbon so if anyone has news on them would be grateful, funny thing is no matter how much you try to warn people about some of these companies they still go ahead.
Shame at least the FSA are now changing. Hopefully they may stick to what they say and be more strickter.

By the same people advertising for Wine brokers in KL.

Art Broker (Hong Kong)
Art Futures Group
The leading Art Investment Brokerage in Asia is now seeking Art Brokers to join our growing team.

Requirements:
• The ideal candidate will have a proven record of sales (Art / Sales / Real estate/investment/recruitment)
• Positive Mental Attitude
• While art knowledge is not a requirement, you must have a strong interest in working in the arts industry
• Ability to work under pressure and to take up challenges and hit sales targets

You will work selling investment Art and building clients' portfolios in a face to face sales manner with appointments you will be expected to generate yourself for our company in Hong Kong
• 8 weeks accommodation
• 8 weeks basic pay of GBP 600 paid weekly 1 week in arrears
• Flight reimbursed after 2 sales (maximum 700 GBP)
• Weekly commissions of 8% 1 new client in a week 10% 2 new clients in a week. Extra sales to same clients are
paid 6% unless you have bought on new clients then it at the same rate.

The job is 95% telesales, but we do also meet clients face to face either in our boardroom or outside the office. We also hold at least one gallery evening or event a month where we bring over an artist to talk about his art and we bring along existing clients for loading or hot prospects.

Minimum expectations are daily phone times of 150 minutes, one new client in the first and minimum two in the second month. We work Monday to Friday 9.15 am to 6.30 PM.

Interested parties please send full resume to e-mail : [email protected] marked with "Application for Art Broker".

Here's the website: Art Futures Group

Don't fall for this!!:sleep:

No problem Adrian123456, i provide investments but i make sure i do full due diligence on company before hand, if you give me your email i can send you a blank template I always tell people, dont just believe what i or any body else is telling you. If they say they have leases available you want proof, check there company accounts make sure they have submitted them, also watch out for anybody who has a connection with Manor Rose eg who was a broker there. I am currently looking into a company called MH Carbon so if anyone has news on them would be grateful, funny thing is no matter how much you try to warn people about some of these companies they still go ahead.
Shame at least the FSA are now changing. Hopefully they may stick to what they say and be more strickter.

MH Carbon - Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole mate!

Google

Cheers!! (n)

The site I found quite by accident seems to be unavailable now.
I first thought it would be beneficial but after a closer look, it seemed to be a distraction site. By that I mean it had 1000's of entries ALL by admin and when I clicked on a particuliar entry, all it said was that "red flags" were up about the company.
I now believe it was an elaborate site to redirect Google searches about scams to it. Hard to explain but why would ALL entries about scams be from admin?

I've seen many boiler rooms with Credibility websites, IVCA, BBB Asia, and many more all so you can see they have no complainmts or are a member in good standing.
remember, if they direct you to websites to give credibility to them, it is bull****!!

Hi everyone i have built a website called A WebsiteBuilder Website the purpose of the website is for people to recommend companies they have dealt with and are reliable so others can benefit from them it is also to research companies that are boiler rooms and email everyone a list each month so they know who to stay way from i am currently looking into a company called MH Carbon so if any body knows anything about this company could you please let me know thanks at [email protected]

Boiler rooms use increasingly sophisticated means to approach investors offering to buy or sell shares in a way that will give investors a huge return. But in the end, victims are often left out of pocket – sometimes losing all of their savings or even their family home.

Has anybody heard of Alliance Direct Management? Aledgedly India based (Dehli). No company registration numbers and evasive about registration details. They certainly "follow the script" on how to sell and are certainly VERY persuasive. I don't know if they are scammers, but with the shares being listed in this thread and the methods they use, my gut feel says they're not kosher.
Thoughts?

Yeah, I was approached by these guys, coming on very slick and persuasive. Their patter sounds like textbook boiler room bluster. Their brochure, CM on YouTube, and website look "professional" but contain very little substance or, as you note, info on registrations, corporate history, officers, etc.

When I told a guy who was "confused" by my pulling out of a "recorded commitment" to buy a few shares (of a company NOT mentioned on their "invoice"), he said, "You've lost your balls to take this great opportunity!" I replied, yeah, whatever, just don't contact me.

I'm about 98.9% certain they're scammers.

Yep!!
I found 53 pages on a Google search on these guys. They are good at "burying" their **** deep so you don't see it on a search. They put loads of useless news articles and press releases out to cover their tracks.

I found it though!

I believe I am in the middle of a share buying scam. I have - JustAnswer

Customer Question Ask your own question now > I believe I am in the middle of a share buying scam. I have been receiving cold calls from a company called Alliance Direct Management in New Delhi. They have been trying to get me to buy shares in a mining company called Astor and have been very persistent in their pursuit of me. Today I finally cracked and agreed to buy 2500 shares in this company. The sheer speed of them requiring payment and the fact they are buying the shares in advance set alarm bells ringing so I have searched the net for any information and that is what led me to this site. I found the following answer here (This is a follow-up question to another customers question - JustAnswer)

I have just received an email with the confirmation that they have purchased 2500 shares in advance, the account opening form and banking instructions. They require payment to the Chinese bank account within 3 days.

This is the same company shares and banking details that the person in the previous question received so I am wondering what you would recommend I should do next?

I currently reside in Dubai UAE.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Name witheld

DO NOT, REPEAT DO NOT SEND THEM THE PAPER WORK OR ANY MONEY TODAY OR ANY TIME. USE YOUR CALLER ID AND CUT OFF ALL PHONE COMMUNICATION WITH THEM. THAT MEANS WHEN THEY CALL AGAIN, DO NOT ANSWER. DON'T OPEN THEIR E-MAIL EITHER. Put a block on it if you have to. The fact that they are rushing you into the deal has rightly tipped you off to the fact that you should avoid this deal. Eventually, they'll go away. Nearly all cold call stock sale solicitations are either sales of 'soon to be worthless' penny stock, or just outright scams where they steal your money. Either way, you lose your money. Believe me, been there done that. I've never known anyone to actually make money from a situation like this, but I've seen many lose their money.

I don't know how much money is involved in 2500 shares, but use it to buy someone (maybe even yourself) a nice Christmas present and thank you for submitting your question to Pearl-Just Answer.
We appreciate your business. If you need
clarification or additional information, please send me a Reply and I will be
happy to explain further. .

Read more: I believe I am in the middle of a share buying scam. I have - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/business-law/7ez2t-believe-middle-share-buying-scam.html#ixzz2JJFXCju4

A little bit about stock Astor (ATOR NASDAQ)

http://www.justanswer.com/business-law/6ynk1-follow-up-question-customer-s-question.html

. . . many thanks for your e-mail. They e-mailed me regarding the bogus transaction dated 27 Jul 12 for 2,300 shares of ATOR on NASDAQ which is indeed a totally non-active stock, since the last actual trading of the stock was on 21 Jun 12. They asked me to open an "account" and also make payment to "ADR Ltd" with their bank account in Shenzhen Development Bank. Totally suspicious for a firm purporting to be based in New Delhi to have a bank account in China. Was wondering if the account could be traced to an individual since the number must be real one for them to reveive their funds?

A woman named "Amanda" with a British accent called me yesterday but I told her to call back at another time. Have ignored all their calls since which is either from a Private number or from +60301 which is VOIP. They tried calling my office number as well but have ignored them completely.

Read more: This is a follow-up question to another customers question - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/business-...estion-customer-s-question.html#ixzz2JJr9RW9g

SCAM!!@

Last edited: