Boiler Room Scams

Do you have a ear for accents? I've got some voice records of some boiler room people.

I think these Amazon Gold Ventures are from the same network as Keizai Group, which are cheating around.

Hi just read ur post,can you send me the voices you recorded.i would be very interested in tracking down these scum...regards jblonde

The city of FSA (UK) have had about 20 cases filed with them against Fisher, now they are also counting the cases from Shaw capital, Strathcylde and Trent.. it is over 100! the City of London police have now taken over... not long to wait for justice .. The FSA togehter with several other forces put behind bar several boiler room operators last year.. One thing can be said for the UK police, once they take on a case, someone will get time, its just a pity that initiallly they are slow on the uptake.. I wonder what the police would do if someone was robbing UK banks of billions per year??? there would be hell to pay if they were as slow to respond as they do to boilwer room crime. Police forces of the world.. unite against boiler rooms! what is needed is a rapid reaction team to take them out as soon as they appear, this crime is costing genuine industry and commerce billions, not millions, BILLIONS of pounds each year.

Come on police.. get your act together.. and politicians WAKE UP to this crime and its cost!!

Hi shaw capital is in vietnam and i believe associated with berkeley capital finance platinum house financial invest-direct-group...the police will not be doing anything on this and or any other boiler room if no bigwigs are involved.It makes one ashamed to be british as to their policies and conduct in finding these scum,,The mentioned fraud sites ie berkeley was operated from uk .Webfusion the hub and not one warrant or inquiry was done on this.Webfusion even though they were informed that berkeley were a boiler room did absolutely nothing..supplied no info at all ''privacy law'' was their get out.

Hello, A relative of mine has just been scammed of £100,000 (cold called -Gold and carbon) mostly by Frank Marshall from Charles Pearson Investments,It now seems like they have sold his details as he getting calls from all over the world. I have read some of this thread about CPI. Would someone give me some advice on what I can do? The chap is 75 and it was every penny he had, I think this will finish him off. I have catalogued all documents,reported the crime to the local Police and Action Fraud, spoken to City of London Police and searched the net. I have changed his phone number, the last calls they were trying to take his home.Thanks in anticipation

Last edited:
Just to enlighten all you folks The FSA in uk has'nt a clue what's going on.They dont really work at finding boiler rooms unless full evidence is put before them. They have no one surfing for boiler rooms or scams nor do the police.The uk is the easiest place to set up scams no matter what the press says.I have been scammed by the scum out there and have spent 8 months trying to contact ANYONE who can do anything without success,I cannot even talk to police as they have told me it is out of their jusidiction.So i am going to physically hunt down the *******s who stole my life and would appreciate any help from you guys...regards Jblonde

you know its fuuny.................having been ashamed enough to admit i have been involved in this industry, i find it remarkable that you guys would even deal over the phone via a cold call. having just looked up the wikipedia defo of a boiler room it quotes we sit joul to joul in very very bad conditions...............nothing my friends could be far from the truth. we bathed ,in the past tense, in cocaine and massivly expensive meals and other freebies. this a multi million dollar industry............make no mistake. god we even had free accomodation chucked in for good measure..............this is no longer the high pressure business you think it is. there all sorts of ways to get round things...............as i said im done with all this my morals well i just cant do this anymore...............anyone wanna mail me all welcome
Hi mishka can you give me any details of the scams you were involved in,,particularly names and addresses of the brits involved regards jblonde

Hello, A relative of mine has just been scammed of £100,000 (cold called -Gold and carbon) mostly by Frank Marshall from Charles Pearson Investments,It now seems like they have sold his details as he getting calls from all over the world. I have read some of this thread about CPI. Would someone give me some advice on what I can do? The chap is 75 and it was every penny he had, I think this will finish him off. I have catalogued all documents,reported the crime to the local Police and Action Fraud, spoken to City of London Police and searched the net. I have changed his phone number, the last calls they were trying to take his home.Thanks in anticipation

Billy

I'm very sorry about your friend and sadly there's little he can do because the number one question is 'where are they'? They're not from the place they say they're calling from so finding them is them without a lot of money is all but impossible. These scammers are also quick to move money around making it even harder to trace.

By the way, I got a private mail a few months back saying I was too hard on the boiler room scammers and should tone down my language.

But look, see what they do, see the kind of people they are? not only do they take ALL of the money a 75 year old man has, they try to get him to remortgage his property so they take him for EVERYTHING and care little that he'd probably be thrown out on the streets.

Folks, as I've LONG SAID these scammers are REAL SCUM AND THEY RUIN LIVES often the lives of the older generation who have NO chance of getting their money back.

personally they make me SICK. And if you're one of the boiler room scum reading this - SHAME ON YOU, YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF CRAP. So do the right thing, stop ruining lives, leave your job NOW, go back to the good side and if you really want to help consider shopping the people you work with (I bet many of them would shop you in an instant). Do this and you'll stop RUINING LIVES.

OK, do you have the details of the banks that you paid in to? if so you need to write a "Mavera letter" with a copy of the poilce report ASAP. You also need to contact your bank.. fraud department and ask them to send a SWIFT recall message to the receiving banks. You may need help with this, so eith go to an solicitor who has expereience in this or do a google search on Global Investor Alerts.

You need to act quickly to freeze the accounts before the money is moved on.. what country did the boiler room say they were operating in??

By the way, I got a private mail a few months back saying I was too hard on the boiler room scammers and should tone down my language.

But look, see what they do, see the kind of people they are? not only do they take ALL of the money a 75 year old man has, they try to get him to remortgage his property so they take him for EVERYTHING and care little that he'd probably be thrown out on the streets.

Folks, as I've LONG SAID these scammers are REAL SCUM AND THEY RUIN LIVES often the lives of the older generation who have NO chance of getting their money back.

personally they make me SICK. And if you're one of the boiler room scum reading this - SHAME ON YOU, YOU LOW LIFE PIECE OF CRAP. So do the right thing, stop ruining lives, leave your job NOW, go back to the good side and if you really want to help consider shopping the people you work with (I bet many of them would shop you in an instant). Do this and you'll stop RUINING LIVES.

I alos have been told by the Motely fool to that I was too "agressive" against the boiler rooms!!! when will the police get their act together?????
We should all write to the Home seceratary and complain about the lack of action against these scum!!

Hi mishka can you give me any details of the scams you were involved in,,particularly names and addresses of the brits involved regards jblonde

Please also pass on the names to me.. at the moment my solicitor is prepareing a high court injunction aginst 4 boiler rooms... (working as one syndicate)

I know that it was mainly Brits who were involved in this scam.

Please also pass on the names to me.. at the moment my solicitor is prepareing a high court injunction aginst 4 boiler rooms... (working as one syndicate)

I know that it was mainly Brits who were involved in this scam.

Good for you Bassher, keep at it :)

The company was Centamin Egypt Ltd, LSE and TSX listed. I admit that I was quite interested as I like miners and gold :)

Hi just read ur post,was this fellow who called you 'ethan' talking about inststutional buying etc

Hi just read ur post,was this fellow who called you 'ethan' talking about inststutional buying etc

The Boiler Room scammers love to use all-important sounding talk like -

inststutional buyiny
Hedge fund buying
Reverse takeover
Anything relating to a 'takeover' etc

But as you should all know by now, IT'S ALL A PACK OF LIES designed for one reason and one reason only - TO STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Folks, you're dealing with some real lowlife scum here, who will happily ruin your life by stealing all your money.

Stay safe, if unsure about anything - write a post here. I/we might not always be kind to you, but we can guarantee you'll keep hold of your cash. Contrast this to how the scammers/thieves operate, they'll be kind anf charming yet STEAL YOUR MONEY.

Hi anley,the co centamin was fine but the broker was a scam,all the companies he bought shares gold and silver were all ok but his tactic was to steal all my money,I had diversified out of a lot of shares and was making money,so I thought,the companys he said he was involved with were berleley capital finance...platinum house financial...and the first one invest-direct-group..all dot coms.berkeley was aformer st james wealthas was platinum,I found eventually they were formed around nov 11 and berkeley was registered with webfusion in leeds but they wouldn't divulge anything and the cops didn't investigate,I lost a very large amount,everything actually,I am going to have to go bankrupt this year, so because the police would not act on the info I gave them bank accounts etc I am going to find this scum with help from guys like you and try to get my life back..the tide hopefully will turn when I catch some boiler room scammers as I know they will tell me all I need to know,they are all linked in some way...regards

Ps he went under the name of mike shaw and when I investigated further he used the name derek newlove

Ankley, they said they were in USA. We have done some intel digging and it may indicate they have connection to another location. I am unsure how much to post on here because it is viewable
JBLONDE no we dont know Ethan, but just because they used that name dosnt mean they are that person.