Boiler Room Scams

I wish there was. These scum are greedy parasites and are absolutely no good to this world. I tried to expalin above that they operate out of different countries with a different sets of legalities. The problem is the judicial system is often drawn out over time to make a prosecition. They are can easily pack their bags before a case can conclude or even get started. In some countries they can pay for protection and other countries you will hit roadblocks as not all judicial systems are the same. The best way to slow them down is to do what some of the posters are doing on here. Post the info here and report them to the proper authorities. One way to stop them would be identifing all people to their passports who have acces to the internet. This way they can be blocked when they abuse their privledges and they could be tracked.

Thanks for the info. What you have descrbed sounds like the same group as Biodefence and Biodiesel.

I wish we had seen this earlier we got roped into their bull**** Holland and Leaf and then Selfridge Perkins Group. We invested more than £50k and they are still trying to get more money out of us. It all started from a cold call trying to sell some of our exisiting shares and then another company Manhattan Trust made a better offer for some stock we had. Then we had to invest more money and buy more stock to pay tax, open corporate US dollar accounts, you name it. We dealt with someone named James Masters.

We have now ended contact with Selfridge Perkins Group and are now trying to get this stock sold ourselves. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THESE SCAMS!!!! We are now in a very big mess.

I wish we had seen this earlier we got roped into their bull**** Holland and Leaf and then Selfridge Perkins Group. We invested more than £50k and they are still trying to get more money out of us. It all started from a cold call trying to sell some of our exisiting shares and then another company Manhattan Trust made a better offer for some stock we had. Then we had to invest more money and buy more stock to pay tax, open corporate US dollar accounts, you name it. We dealt with someone named James Masters.

We have now ended contact with Selfridge Perkins Group and are now trying to get this stock sold ourselves. PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THESE SCAMS!!!! We are now in a very big mess.

I dont think you will get them sold, they are probably worthless, in fact by continuing to try to get rid of the shares you are probably setting yourself up to be scammed again.

I dont think you will get them sold, they are probably worthless, in fact by continuing to try to get rid of the shares you are probably setting yourself up to be scammed again.

We have contacted a few brokers and they have confirmed that some stock has value, however unable to sell for us as we need a contact in US for a buyer. We are now planning to approach the bigger banks and see what can be done.

I'd guess you have restricted stock, can you tell us which shares you own? Maybe it's part of a pump and dump scam, who knows, if they are even remotely legit why couldn't the broker sell them?

Anyone notice the spam from 'Brigitte' promoting a microcap newsletter? Well I just got an e mail from them promoting HDUP, no doubt boiler rooms will also be trying to sell it.

The newsletter is called Canadian Microcap Report but the clowns have spelt Canada wrongly in their e mail domain name... [email protected]

Ssk

Sorry to hear about your problems but you must realise that the shares you've bought (if indeed you own real shares and not forged share certs) are 100% worthless.

Your only option, unless you want to spend more money (and lose it) is to write the loss off, learn from it and and in future never do any business is a business you don't fully understand, in this case the stockmarket, companies and stockbrokers.

Finally, realise that EVERYONE and ANYONE that calls you in the future either about the shares/investments you already own, or a quick and easy way to make money is a scammer who is connected to the original people who've stolen your cash. You've fallen time and time again for their scams so they rightly think that you'll be game again. And note that these people will no doubt be calling you for years to come.

Good luck and sorry to sound harsh but you've been lied to so many times in the past that somebody should tell it to you 100% straight.

Anyone notice the spam from 'Brigitte' promoting a microcap newsletter? Well I just got an e mail from them promoting HDUP, no doubt boiler rooms will also be trying to sell it.

The newsletter is called Canadian Microcap Report but the clowns have spelt Canada wrongly in their e mail domain name... [email protected]

Most likely a filipina in thailand pretending to be from Canada.

Ssk

Sorry to hear about your problems but you must realise that the shares you've bought (if indeed you own real shares and not forged share certs) are 100% worthless.

Your only option, unless you want to spend more money (and lose it) is to write the loss off, learn from it and and in future never do any business is a business you don't fully understand, in this case the stockmarket, companies and stockbrokers.

Finally, realise that EVERYONE and ANYONE that calls you in the future either about the shares/investments you already own, or a quick and easy way to make money is a scammer who is connected to the original people who've stolen your cash. You've fallen time and time again for their scams so they rightly think that you'll be game again. And note that these people will no doubt be calling you for years to come.

Good luck and sorry to sound harsh but you've been lied to so many times in the past that somebody should tell it to you 100% straight.[/QU

We have learnt and we dont accept any calls from "investment companies" actually from anyone claiming to do anything with money anymore.

All we are concentrating on now is getting our life back on track.

Anyway what goes around comes around, and these people with get what is due to them. Thats the way we see it.

Did anybody purchase TLAG shares in the past?

Is that Total Apparel Group you are referring to? If so and you have bought these shares then it appears you have been scammed. If you google 'total apparel group scam' you will find a many references to them on this and other boards. It seems they were being sold by various boiler room scams including Swiss Key Equity and Armstrong Knight

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/14154-boiler-room-scams-211.html

If you bought these shares can you tell us who sold them to you?

Is that Total Apparel Group you are referring to? If so and you have bought these shares then it appears you have been scammed. If you google 'total apparel group scam' you will find a many references to them on this and other boards. It seems they were being sold by various boiler room scams including Swiss Key Equity and Armstrong Knight

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/brokerages/14154-boiler-room-scams-211.html

If you bought these shares can you tell us who sold them to you?

I've purchased my shares from Commerce Investments Group, LLC, NY USA or short form CIG LLC. There is Best Investors Group in USA, too.

Is Total Apparel Group, Inc. a scam or is the selling/buying of these (restricted) shares a scam?

I've purchased my shares from Commerce Investments Group, LLC, NY USA or short form CIG LLC. There is Best Investors Group in USA, too.

Is Total Apparel Group, Inc. a scam or is the selling/buying of these (restricted) shares a scam?

Its a yes to both of your questions I'm afraid. If you read back through the pages of this thread you will see many similar stories.

Okay, I've read some of the pages in this thread and I don't want to sound naive but Total Apparel Group, Inc. is an existing company with well known business partners. Since I've heard from the SEC that CIG LLC is a fraud I want to look behind bars finding out what is the topic of this scam. Of course it must be something about the shares. Either you will never be able to remove the restriction or the whole company is a fake. Do you know something about TLAG specific?

How do you know that, it takes nothing to issue false press release on the web and claim all sorts of things. The bottom line is that many boiler rooms have been selling these shares so you can safely assume that you have been scammed. To answer your specific question they are restricted OTC shares.

You can start here and follow the links to the various warnings about buying them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OTC_Bulletin_Board

Hello again everyone. Another unsolicited approach. Swiss Money Report.net Recommends Skorpion Entertainment (SixStar Films AG). Blah blah blah.
If it's such a sure bet why let me in on the "secret" !
Scam ??