Boiler Room Scams

Biodefense's address is 12,Channel Street,Marine Industrial Park,Boston,MA02210,USA
They make the defender mail scanner - it eliminates anthrax and all other noxious substances.Should be going puplic in March.
Want more info talk to Dave McQuire at Stratten Wainwright Tel.no.02070196388

I sense you have either fallen for this scam and don't realise it or, like many other one post users, you are trying to promote it. Either way the fact is that Stratton wainwright are a recognised boiler room scam and all this biodefence rubbish is yet another elaborate scam to steal money from the public

Someone have information about Randall, Scott and Partners located in Chicago and company JCC Inc Panama

Someone have information about Randall, Scott and Partners located in Chicago and company JCC Inc Panama

No but if either of them cold called you try to sell you shares then they are most certainly thieves intent on stealing your money.

Their website was registered in June 2009 and is a copy of http://pierceandpartners.com/ who may or may not be a scam as well.

Last edited:
No but if either of them cold called you try to sell you shares then they are most certainly thieves intent on stealing your money.

Their website was registered in June 2009 and is a copy of http://pierceandpartners.com/ who may or may not be a scam as well.

Thanks a lot !

1.They offer buy a stocks.
2 We sign the agreement.
3 According agreement I transfer a money deposit to company JCC Inc. located in Panama.
4 Now they ask to transfer money for withholding tax 30 % before final payment.( It was not agreed from start!!!)

I am not sure about my money

Thanks a lot !

2 We sign the agreement.
3 According agreement I transfer a money deposit to company JCC Inc. located in Panama.
4 Now they ask to transfer money for withholding tax 30 % before final payment.( It was not agreed from start!!!)

Do you mean that you paid them some money for shares and now they are asking you for more money to they sell your shares? If this is the case then it is the normal second part of the scam, the advance fee part. Any money that you give them will be stolen, it doesnt matter what they tell you they are common thieves. Dont give them any more money.

I checked the address provided in website - in this address they are not shown. Persons involved -Peter Jacobs, Calvin Clay, Managing Director Philip Walters, Bryan Thompson ( as the attorney). The U.S. Equities Purchase Agreement seems solid. The feature they were unwilling reply by emails - often they answered by phone calls. The actual question- is the way how to get money back ?

Thanks again
Is it sense to ask something to thieves ? They have personal identities information -Personal dates, bank account

Where could I check Remington Gold certificate of shares?

Firstly a thank you - I've been researching using the site and this thread amongst others has been very helpful. In the hope this may help a few more people I've just joined t2w and I will list what I've been doing over the last 24 hrs.

A good friend told me yesterday how his investments were doing. He told me of some stock he'd bought, gave me a few details and said I should check it out. I did, but I didn't like the feel of it so started digging.

It transpired he had been cold called. They had a web site in Switzerland and a nice man offering him a great deal.

The stock was in a company called Ventana Biotech - VNTA.PK, there's plenty of stuff on the web about them and they have been heavily touted in recent months re new products, takeovers, key personel getting on board etc. Sounds good.

The shares are pinks which is what made me think twice as I know they carry restrictions.

Turning to the Broker, website didn't look great - Global Advisory Partners. Checked the address in Google Earth, looked like a back street in the red light district. Reverse checked the IP address, owner registered in the NL (yeah right) but hidden and the web host is in Singapore. Site registered in July this year. Server hosts 3 other "firms", all claiming to be Swiss based, all the addresses are either above restaurants or shops and look like mail drops. Street view on Google Earth is a wonderful tool if you want to check something out.

The other companies were Swiss Key Equity, Equity Research Partners & SFR-Invest. Swiss Key popped up as a scam via Google and is just on the FSA warning list, a version of Global appears there also, but it's Group not Partners.

One nice touch, if you copy and paste the blurb from their websites much has been wholesale pinched from Killick and Co or a legit US company in the case of Swiss Key.

None of the companies seem to be regulated in Switzerland and the only financial info I can find on them shows a very small operating capital, literally enough to open a PO Box.

I've dug up a few names, phone numbers, banks etc that may be unwittingly linked to these boys.

My suspicion was they were operating from Spain but one of their email headers throws back to Anglesey of all places so if anyone can fill this gap in I'd appreciate it.

I'm unclear as yet as to whether he will get share certificates in what looks a genuine business, however if he does I suspect by the time they can be sold the price will be zilch. It is possible he will get nothing from the broker and they have taken his money straight off. Luckily (!!) he hasn't invested much so it wasn't hard to break the news to him. I know they will try for more now and he'll probably get a call trying to buy his shares further down the line but at least he's ready for it.

If you are approached by any of these Swiss brokers (or any other cold caller full stop), don't even be tempted for one second. If you've already had dealings, I'm sorry to bring bad news but I believe you have done your money and you should provide the FSA and Op Archway with whatever details you can asap. I'm happy to assist with other details I've dug up should anyone on here need it.

My friend is a savvy bloke and careful with his cash (normally), if they can pull him in then they must be making zillions.

Hope this isn't too long, sorry! Once again thank you to the posters on here for the clues which helped me throw this together.

Hi all,

I'm new to the site (and stocks and shares) and thought I'd sign up after seeing Global Advisory Partners in the forums. I have purchased shares on the advice of this company, of which some are in Ventana as mentioned above.

All of the information given to me by GAP seems to be true to date. When I sent the money for the shares, the account it went to was in Ventana's name and the bank is a US bank which is where Ventana are based. Since then I have been watching the stock carefully. The share price has dropped considerably since the purchase (around Oct 09) however I have been told by GAP that this is to be expected and I recently found the following on the Ventana site;

"Ventana Biotech Inc. (”Ventana”) (VNTA.PK) today announced that the closing for the sale of its IP is still ongoing. The terms of the deal have already been agreed and it presents a value as per the date of the original offer and therefore a value significantly higher than what the current share price and market cap is reflecting.

The management team of Ventana wants to reassure its shareholder that the current drop in its share price does NOT have a negative impact of the sale price of the IP.

Furthermore Ventana’s management team wants to clarify that the delay in getting the deal closed is due to an auditing issue and NOT due to any concerns or backing out from the buyer. The auditing issue is related to Ventana’s status as a Pink Sheet company and the need for increased transparency as the IP is being sold to an OTC listed company which means that Ventana needs to have its historical accountants reviewed and signed off. Ventana’s auditors and lawyers are working on the issue and expect to have this cleared up in January 2010.

The delay in the closing of the sale is unfortunate and the audit issue was entirely unforeseen. In order to obtain SEC approval for the transaction the review of the historical accountants is unavoidable hence all efforts are being put into clearing up this matter as soon as possible."
- http://www.ventanabiotech.com/news/201/ventana-sale-of-ip-update

So I'm just waiting to see what happens with these shares now.

Since October I have purchased some more shares on the advice of GAP, another US company in the renewable energy sector and a German Technology company. On each occasion the accounts I have sent money to have been in the name of the respective company and located in the country the companies reside in. I have received share certificates for each of my purchases and so far everything is looking pretty good.

I receive regular calls from GAP detailing the current situation with each of my investments but have not been asked to invest anymore. Apparently they put together a 3 point strategy, shares in 3 companies in your portfolio to absorb any drops and obviously increase opportunity and there has been no pressure to increase my investments as they say that the returns from my current portfolio will be used to re-invest (minus any return I want to take out)

So my question is, am I the victim of an extremely tight scam or is it possible this company are ligit?

Regards,

Cookst3r

You are the victim of a common scam twice over. They will string you along with excuses as long as you keep giving them money. Take your share certificates to a real broker and ask them if they can sell them for you, the answer will not please you.

Yep, Ben Younger did his research well for Boiler Room.

Also, I don't think we will hear from BigBrains anymore. (Bigbrains, no balls!)

Probably not. But he will most likely start another newbie account. There are many accounts in here that are left hanging after they accomplish their scam.(n)

Cookst3r,

The process you mentioned is pretty much exactly how they run the scam.

I looked at the company VNTA.PK, analyzing these companies is really rather pointless because they can easily manipulate the "story" through news releases, etc., but I did it just for kicks.

You "may" be able to find a broker to sell these through but you would have to find out if they are on the brokers "no trade" list (most brokers won't trade them), make sure they are not restricted, make sure that your shares are actually registered with the company and then hope there is enough volume to get your order through. The legit brokers do not charge you anything (sometimes there is a min. acct. opening but there are ways around that as well).

Looking at this company I can see some problems in the future with dilution and with their accounting for their IP deal.

I could explain it all in detail but in short, holding on to this doesn't look like a good deal.

Last edited:
Thanks all for your responses and your advice, I will be looking into this situation further now to see exactly where I stand. Once I'm 100% either way Ill post the outcome so this company can be added to the forum some more and increase the awareness

FYI the guy I have been speaking to calls himself Kyle Banks, in case anyone else gets a call

Regards,
Cookst3r

Thanks all for your responses and your advice, I will be looking into this situation further now to see exactly where I stand. Once I'm 100% either way Ill post the outcome so this company can be added to the forum some more and increase the awareness

FYI the guy I have been speaking to calls himself Kyle Banks, in case anyone else gets a call

Regards,
Cookst3r

hi Cookst3r,
Just had a look at your origional post.
Question:- what were the other companies you invested in?
I know you have named the broker you used, but often the companies being offered are pushed by more than one broker, so it is useful to publish the names of companies being offered so we can look out for them too.
Good luck.

Last edited:
hi Cookst3r,
Just had a look at your origional post.
Question:- what were the other companies you invested in?
I know you have named the broker you used, but often the companies being offered are pushed by more than one broker, so it is useful to publish the names of companies being offered so we can look out for them too.
Good luck.

Hi,

The other companies I have purchased shares in are

Kalahari Greentech - http://www.kalaharigreentech.com/ - KHGT.PK

Tri-Hub International Ltd - http://www.tri-hub.com/ - E6F1.F

Regards,

Cookst3r

Hi all,

Had a lovely call from a gent last night offering to sell me shares in Biodefense. I'm looking forward to wasting more of his time next week.

Broker is Zurich Capital Group or Zurich Capital Gruppe based in Switzerland. Anyone else heard of them? As they are on the FSA watch site and Biodefense get a mention on this bulletin board I'm not taking up his kind offer, even if he is selling 12GBP shares for only 5GBP!!(n)

Cheers,

Tarbaby

I need project funding for a residential property development. Pre-financing, secured convertible notes and details of exactly what the money is being used for.

Instead of robbing people, the money will be used for property development and everyone will share in the profits. Over time, real estate is arguably the best investment you can make for financial prosperity.

SO DO NOT CONTACT ME! KEEP PUTTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY INTO THESE P.O.S. RESTRICTED JUNK STOCKS AND STICK WITH THE SMOOTH TALKING BROKERS/ADVISORS/GRIFTERS WHO PROMISE YOU OVERNIGHT - GAMESHOW MILLIONS!

Let me know how it works out for you. I look forward to your posts and seeing more hard earned money sent to these b@st@rds!:mad:

Thanks a lot !

2 We sign the agreement.

Clicker -
Can you confirm if your 'bought contract note' had the name and address of the
outfit in Panama on it at the time of your purchase ? - can you check if Afonso Guevera who had the title ofPresident and Attorney of another outfit in Panama also featured in the company JJCC Inc . You also have the option of checking the legitimacy of the JCC Inc outfit.
Similar stories have been experienced with a Panama scammer who tried to perpetuate
the fraud by seeking 'holding fees' and threatening forfeiture of shares held !
Hope you have better luck than other Victims of a scam.