Boiler Room Scams

Phil,

Which company was he sold as well. I see there are two companies, Bio-Cide International, Inc. (U.S. - Bio-Cide Sanitation & Disinfection Technology - Norman Oklahoma) and Biocide International PLC (U.K. - Biocide International PLC). What was the symbol and on what exchange? (careful if they NASDAQ because that usually means one of the OTC exchanges). Who is the "broker/international advisor"?

If it´s a scam, this type of info. will help expose it. Usually the Company that the shares are purchased in is legit (for legal purposes, not to say they are not run by shady people) and it is the "broker" who is b.s. and doesn´t reveal exactly what they are selling.

"Look in the mirror with polaroid sunglasses on and see can you see the words " SUCKER " written across your forehead. We all have it written there, otherwise how come we send our hard earned cash to total strangers from the other side of the world." - ADRIAN123456

Adrian, I get your point but it is also a bit ignorant to think ALL people who do business with strangers from around the world are "suckers". Not all people are scammers and if you do proper due diligence, you can do good business with people you have never met. How else do you expand a business or get new customers??? Only through people you know? How do you network? In todays world it is not cost effective to fly to 10 different countries and meet with each individual for 10-20K investments! Have you ever met the guy who gave you your credit card? That is giving someone 20-50K or more, they just do proper due diligence and background, which is the same thing people investing in anything should do.

I have worked in finance for several years and you might be surprised to find that people who invest less money do more background checking and information gathering than people who make investments at 100K+. People who invest larger amounts are just more accustomed to doing business with strangers than average investors.

I do agree however, if you do not know how to check up on a company properly you should just stick with big name brokers or someone in your area. (although we have all seen that even going through a big broker isn´t always 100% secure, Madoff, Bank Failures, etc.)

I will sk which broker the shares were bought from and let you know but the company was definately Biocide International PLC (U.K. - Biocide International PLC).

Cheers

Phil

Whats written on my forehead.

No matter what soap or shampoo I use, I cant get the writing off my forehead."SUCKER"

These thieves must swap their "SUCKER" list with each other.
I've had calls wanting me to buy agricultural land in UK also land ready to build houses on,futures + options on gold, to buy back the worthless shares they or their friend sold me,etc.

Everyone of these thieves are my friend, All these thieves/ brokers speak with a London - English accent. Even the ones that don't have English names, They speak very well and have a wealth of knowledge about the stock market. we are on first name terms, we speak about the weather and the traffic problems in our different countries, Even our families are mentioned. they are keeping a special deal for me only, wanting to build up a special relationship with me. I exchanged greetings for the Chinese New year with the "broker" who works in Hong Kong. I am a valued client of their company. I have access to their top advisors. I have spoken to the managing director.

ALL LIES............ALL DECEIT......ALL MORE LIES ...... THEIR SMILE IS A SNARL... THEIR CONCERN IS TO BLIND ME.

What i do now is pretend to be partially interested. I never ring them, always letting them ring me. Always ask for them to send me e-mails as well . Get extra contact numbers. Only let them contact me on mobile phone. Only answer their calls every second or third day. occasionally answer but have the radio on , so that they must stay on line but listen to my radio in the vein hope of that i will find my phone on + talk, take the call + pretend to have a bad line, always waste their time. I make appointments to be at my computer at times that are after midnight in his country. most i don't keep.

after some weeks, I start to ask for verification, i get " interested in the deal " I'm sent Bank Transfer Details.
NOW THIS IS THE FUN PART.......... I write a report with all the details,--names + addresses, bank details, escrew agents, phone nos, web sites names ....... I send copy to the City of London police, Financial Regulator, i contact the authorities in the country they pretend to come from, The USA regulators, the FBI, The CIA, the head offices of the banks concerned, the banks chief executive.

One of these thieves, I started with him in september 2008, I closed down three bank accounts in two countries, I sent faked photocopies of T/T money transfers, In february I was starting to get tired of him, so i started to pretended to have health problems, especially my heart, and had to go into hospital, so when he rang , my son (which was me) answered, and gave him the "latest news " on my recovery. 5 months later, he still on occasions rings my phone , but I do not answer. As my mobile is still charged + working he continues to try to contact me. I'm starting to feel better now and will one day soon resume our relationship, I think I will tell him I have receive a lump sum from my job as I had to retire. " I'm looking for a safe investment with good growth potential " will be my opening line. he will drool from his mouth + wet his pants with excitement. he has landed the biggest sucker of all time.

The B astard. You rotten B astard.

www.ramsissecurities.com

Ramsis Securities
Our sole purpose is to help investors who hold restricted and low trading volume shares to liquidate their stock. We're a new company based in Oxford with years of research in this sector. Our company is devoted to helping the millions of people in the UK with overseas shares they find near enough impossible to sell.
Ramsis Securities

DO you charge an up front fee first.?

Hi Ramsis,
How are you?
Thank you for contacting + joining this thread.
Hopefully you can help many of us with apparently worthless shares.
I have shares in EIUS " Entertainment is us " and AUFI " Australia forest industries " both stupidly bought from Intersecutities Frankfurt / FSW Europe.
What can you get me for them ? Seeing that you are new to this forum, It would be good to discuss here.
BUT big question to be answered first..???
DO you charge an up front fee first.?
What are your fees.? Your web site kept returning to the same page, Everyone must be loging onto it.
Anyway ........... Welcome as you are the new kid on the block.

Ramsis Securities
Our sole purpose is to help investors who hold restricted and low trading volume shares to liquidate their stock. We're a new company based in Oxford with years of research in this sector. Our company is devoted to helping the millions of people in the UK with overseas shares they find near enough impossible to sell.
Ramsis Securities

Why do you operate out of a virtual / serviced office?

Good one Ramis, that's a con website if ever there was one.

steer clear everyone.

Adrian - I like your style, more people should do this, talk with them, say you'll invest, get the bank details and send them to the Police. I would also call them as well as you never know how much paperwork they have.

I've been saying it for years now - the banks are the scum brokers weakest link, without them they can't be in business.

Want proof of how Ramis is a scam, read this from their website -

"However due to the fact that we understand a number of people may not feel entirely comfortable dealing with a company that is not FSA regulated due to their previous dealings with non regulated over seas companies, we have decided to apply for FSA regulation for your own peace of mind."

So before anyone actually does business with them ask them what name they're going for under the registration and then call the FSA up to check if they process is ongoing. But of course there is no process as the firm is a scam operation.

Thank you adrian 123456 for your interest, i'm sorry you was having trouble accessing our website, however i have had a look and found no problems so you should be ok to try it again.
i would also like to thank anley for taking the time to look at our website and posting the statement mentioned above.

let me start by saying i have been for the last 6 years put all my time and effort into building and researching ramsis securities for the benefit of the people who have invested through potential boiler rooms. still to this day i have much work to be achieved however i believe the company is now in a position to help investors like yourselves. the company is not regulated by the FSA just yet nor have we put the application through just as before you can apply for FSA regulation you first must go over a few legal hurdles one of which the company must be able to obtain professional indemnity insurance which is our biggest difficulty right now. the reason for this being the biggest difficulty is very simple, "THIS HAS NEVER BEEN DONE BEFORE" so as a result there is no template to go by, but we will get it, its just a matter of time. please also be aware that other companies have tried to setup companies like mine but as a fraud by means of stating you must for example invest in a company or their rec before they can sell your investment or pay 1000's of dollars in taxes up front, its because of them which makes it even more difficult for our company to be taken seriously by the authorities, BUT we are getting there day by day.

next of all yes "ns100" you are correct my companies registered office is a serviced office. the reason being is because i have neither the time or money right now to take up an actual business premises. i do have staff working for me and do have an office but because i see the company moving forwards i also see the address changing so rather then have to spend my clients money every so often on redesigning the website and printing new brochures and other stationary i feel it better to have 1 fixed location which does not need to be changed until i am ready to take a sufficient business address which will cater for the needs of the company for the coming next few years.

by no means what so ever am i asking you to join the company now, i am simply giving you all the answers you have been looking for and to let you know that some one is out there trying to help all of you and as soon as we are FSA regulated you all are welcome to become members of Ramsis Securities so we can help get liquidity back in your pockets if you want to wait until then. please feel free to take a look at the website if this is all you wish for now.

please at least also go to the contact us page and send us your contact details so we can keep you informed.

sorry i know it was a long message i posted but may i also ask for you all to email me any information you may have on boiler rooms such as investments, contact details.

i would also appreciate any feed back or suggestions you may have.

the e-mail address is [email protected]

Thank you.

I took 1 look at your thread + then looked at the web page and then googles your name + got very few hits , actually 4 which looked like they were all created by you.

I put you down as a "wolf in sheeps clothing " ie a boiler room operator (wolf ) walking + talking with the unfortunates ( sheep ) the other wolves had robbed..

RAMSIS SECURITIES has been " googles " i wait to see whats turns up.? RAMSIS SECURITIES
Maybe after scrutiny you will turn up as legit. ?
If you are above board, tell us here on this thread about EIUS and AUFI what you know.? both of which are pink sheets stock USA.
Do you know anyone who can give you a reference in Intersecurities and FSW europe ? -- both of which are based in Frankfurt, Germany

At 12.52 a.m. -- that's in the middle of the night --- I am writing this reply to RAMSIS SECURITIES.
i must lead a very sad life. I must try to get out and meet people more often.
You can be my friend like Tom Findley who works for Gotthard Capital Partners in possible Switzerland but has a forwarding address to Thailand. He did his very best to get me value for my until recently worthless shares. I was unable to raise the release fees and taxes to get the great rise in value in this company , but i suggested that he with hold these costs from the amount i was due and a little extra for his effort and concern as a bonus and gift from me. When you are speaking to Tom tell him I am still waiting his reply.

Just another scam.

Ramsis Securities
Ramsis Securities

The reason people find these securities hard to sell is because they are worthless. People are holding Reg. D / S or 144 paper that is in lock-up, delisted or already worthless. What are you (Ramsis Securities or anybody!) going to do to help? Turn the paper into gold? (King Ramsis Midas!)

LISTEN UP ANYBODY WITH RESTRICTED SHARES (OTC, Pink Sheets, Etc.) - The shares have been sold in a complicated manner to ensure that they will never be liquid. NEVER.

I can go into pages of legal explanation and all the intricacies involved but there is no way to produce value from paper worth $0.001. If anyone wants to send me their info. or details of their situation I would be happy to explain exactly what happened by doing an individual case study. (In my free time, free of charge with no strings attached. It is not that I have a lot of free time, but I have a solid financial and legal education and I can usually spot the "Catch" very quickly.)

I hope people stay positive and learn from their mistakes. There are still many good business people out there that are trying to do good business. You just have to learn how to do the research and do your due diligence.:smart: Good luck all!

just tell them you want the share but let them hold it first, once profit only need 10% of the profit. the rest 90% profit free for em.. lol :LOL:

Ramis

If you're really legit then you'll have no problems telling us -

a) what sort of licence you're going for with the FSA (and please don't just say we're going for 'registration'), and

b) what's the name of the person at the FSA who's handling your application process, your point of contact etc.

Both of those questions aren't trade secrets, the information is run-of-the-mill so again if you want to try to prove you're legit please post back.

Until that time, nobody is going to believe anything you say or do.

Hi Ramis,

If you really want to help people as you say you do, charge no upfront fees just a commission of the money received when you sell the shares on behalf of the client, I'm sure everyone will be happy with that.

But of cource you cannot do this because the share can't be sold and you already know this.

Cheers

Phil

Having looked at the Ramsis website, I still can't make out how it's meant to work. Is it trying to match buyers and sellers? I think that's what's called an 'exchange' and should be regulated.

Other obvious questions
Why do they need to know the price you paid for any shares, and the date you bought them?
Why is the company not registered in England and Wales, where it's soliciting business?
Why is the standard of English so poor ( Resource's is not the plural of resource)

Being charitable, it's a poorly planned and poorly executed idea, and not one I would ever trust with any investments. If this is has honestly taken six years to construct, then Ramsis must be either incompetent or stupid.

Hi Ramis,

If you really want to help people as you say you do, charge no upfront fees just a commission of the money received when you sell the shares

ns100

The Ramis site is a classic example of a con site. Looks (relatively) good, has plenty of information but if you actually read the info it tells you absolutly nothing. Oh, and of course it's got the pictures of skyscrapers and attractive young professionals buzzing over the desks and computers :)

Like I said, beware folks as there are scammers around every corner............

Personally I don't think we'll here back from Ramis again, or if we do you all watch how he won't answer any of our simple questions, or if he does will give 'umm' and 'ahh' type answers.

ns100

The Ramis site is a classic example of a con site. Looks (relatively) good, has plenty of information but if you actually read the info it tells you absolutly nothing. Oh, and of course it's got the pictures of skyscrapers and attractive young professionals buzzing over the desks and computers :)

Like I said, beware folks as there are scammers around every corner............

Personally I don't think we'll here back from Ramis again, or if we do you all watch how he won't answer any of our simple questions, or if he does will give 'umm' and 'ahh' type answers.

Besides the flash animation (which is poor) the website is very poor. Poorly laid out, the pictures make it look like a recruitment agency and the edges are too defined, you have to scroll down to access the main page and it cuts the logo off in the browser, plain grey background? in 2009?

All in all I'd say it's extremely poor.

Also the griffin doesn't really fit in with with the whole Ramsis - Ancient Egyptian thing they've got going on.