Boiler Room Scams

Let me see if I can help you:

STOP BUYING CR4P FROM COLD CALLERS.

This whole setup reeks of boiler room tactics. The above line is the best advice I can give anyone regarding potential boiler room's. Dont buy cr4p off peopple you dont know in forein lands where you know nothing of your legal rights or anything about the supposed 'company'. One way to find out is try and sell them.

Good Luck. Have a clover.:clover:

Think I might need more than one clover Lee!!!
Do you know anything of the company Swiss Management consulting??
Or about the following companies: nhsp, itns, gmvp, seyr and nxgb. All share certificates are genuine, although not exactly worth much and I know there is only any value if you can sell them.Dont know where to start trying to sell them. The companies do seem legitimate companies, why would the boiler room bother to sell me genuine shares instead of just fakes???.
Any help would be much appreciated Lee
Thanks

Thanks mate. I will not be giving any money to these people, but my father-in-law already has and is concidering giving more, I have told him not to untill he is absolutely sure of their credentials, so I am looking into it for him and would like to know if any one has any info about the company that will convince him not to invest as as all the signs suggest boiler room.

Thanks everyone.

The name again is Tricontinental Capital Corp based in Canada and Panama.

I see where your coming from mate but if your that concerned why dont you do some research on his behalf.

The names you give will mean nothing to anyone, they could come up scam or not, post ISIN, thats the number on the share certificates, the brokerage house he got them from, names, addresses, company address, web sites ect.

i will do a check and get the info but first I need something to go on.

j1ball

Cruel to be kind here but if your Father invests any more money then it will be stolen from him AGAIN and quite frankly he deserves it. Why not give me 50% of whatever he's going to pay them, he keeps the other 50% and he'll only be down half, a far better than a 100% loss.

Why don't you ask him how much profit has he generated from having a 'relationship' with these crooks over the past few years? And when I say profit I mean money that has been wired back to him rather than them telling him that his shares are showing a healthy return? If he answers you correctly (which is often unlikely as people don't like to admit they've been fooled) I'd bet he's never received a single wire transfer from them.

Please everyone stop thinking that these cold callers 'might be legit' because they are ALL 101% CROOKS.

But they're 'so nice' you tell us 'so charming' and 'seem to be really on our side'. HELLO! I don't think these conmen would earn nearly as much from their marks if they were rude and arrogant do you? So of course they're going to be charming and tell you what you want to hear, they're in the business of deception..........

Absolutely agree, but if I can knock some sense into him with real good info from third parties I can stop him loosing more, he's family at the end of the day. I'm sure they're crookes, so can anyone provide any info? if not I'm just have to warn him again and leeve it at that. I don't need to be convinced!

Any info anyone?

Think I might need more than one clover Lee!!!
Do you know anything of the company Swiss Management consulting??
Or about the following companies: nhsp, itns, gmvp, seyr and nxgb. All share certificates are genuine, although not exactly worth much and I know there is only any value if you can sell them.Dont know where to start trying to sell them. The companies do seem legitimate companies, why would the boiler room bother to sell me genuine shares instead of just fakes???.
Any help would be much appreciated Lee
Thanks

Sell em back to where you got them from, if where you got them from are scammers (and Swiss management are) then throw them away....simple.

You bought the shares, I can only assume you know how to sell them as this was the initial purpose of buying them in the first place, so you could sell them and make sh1t loads of cash for no work or effort whatsoever.

you list all these shares....oh, my lord...how many have you bought???:-0

Absolutely agree, but if I can knock some sense into him with real good info from third parties I can stop him loosing more, he's family at the end of the day. I'm sure they're crookes, so can anyone provide any info? if not I'm just have to warn him again and leeve it at that. I don't need to be convinced!

Any info anyone?

Good, if you dont need to be convinced then tell him so.

Do some research yourself on the companies he's looking into and then help him that way. Not being funny pal, I know these are scam outfits as well just like you, the difference here is that I will get nothing from doing the research for you and you father in law.

Do it yourself you lazy git. Its a scam.

I see where your coming from mate but if your that concerned why dont you do some research on his behalf.

The names you give will mean nothing to anyone, they could come up scam or not, post ISIN, thats the number on the share certificates, the brokerage house he got them from, names, addresses, company address, web sites ect.

i will do a check and get the info but first I need something to go on.

Thanks bro, I'll get that info and get it to you. I have done loads of searching on the internet but can't find anying on them really. I didn't think to search based on the share cert number, I'll get that. How do you find out what brokerage house has been used?

Their website is TRICONTINENTAL and their address and contact details are on there.

Thanks for your help mate, really appreciate it.

Kind regards

Good, if you dont need to be convinced then tell him so.

Do some research yourself on the companies he's looking into and then help him that way. Not being funny pal, I know these are scam outfits as well just like you, the difference here is that I will get nothing from doing the research for you and you father in law.

Do it yourself you lazy git. Its a scam.

Dood whats with the abuse, I have done research, alot of it, and it has brought me here so far, I have only asked if anyone has heard of the companies, and have any knowledge of them off the top of their head, I haven't asked anyone to spend time looking for me.

Chill.

Dood whats with the abuse, I have done research, alot of it, and it has brought me here so far, I have only asked if anyone has heard of the companies, and have any knowledge of them off the top of their head, I haven't asked anyone to spend time looking for me.

Chill.

It's scamming season again when everyone comes out of the woodwork with stories of being ripped off, theres a good reason why this continues to happen. People keep sending these b*stards money.

The details you can check with will be with your father in law, as we know its a scam ask him to simply wake up and ask himself basic questions, like:

Have they paid me any money back yet?

What shares in what companies do i have?

How much are they currently worth?

I'll try selling some so as to believe they are real?

Did I call them or they called me? (probably the latter)

Who is the brokerage house, where are they located, have they been heard of/recognised by others??(FSA or equivalent governing body ect)

If this still fails, you only risk falling out with him and he'll never tell you he got scammed through feeling stupid, however, there is always one line that is always funny to say right at the moment they've just parted with more money and found out to be a scam....it goes like this.

'I told ya so', after which, run like hell.

If this still fails, you only risk falling out with him and he'll never tell you he got scammed through feeling stupid, however, there is always one line that is always funny to say right at the moment they've just parted with more money and found out to be a scam....it goes like this.

'I told ya so', after which, run like hell.

He's suprisingly fast for a man of his age and I have wood for legs.

Thanks mate

Let me see if I can help you:

STOP BUYING CR4P FROM COLD CALLERS.

This whole setup reeks of boiler room tactics. The above line is the best advice I can give anyone regarding potential boiler room's. Dont buy cr4p off peopple you dont know in forein lands where you know nothing of your legal rights or anything about the supposed 'company'. One way to find out is try and sell them.

Good Luck. Have a clover.:clover:

Iam under no illusions about how stupid and niave I have been, but only asking if anyone can help with any info? Thought that was part of the reason for forums such as these, to help one another and prevent others from making the same mistakes. Didn't really expect to make **** loads of money, but did think I was making an investment that would eventually give my grandchildren a better future!!! I know your cruel to be kind, but believe me I know i've been stupid and will spend the rest of my life regretting it. JJust want to salvage anything i can.

Iam under no illusions about how stupid and niave I have been, but only asking if anyone can help with any info? Thought that was part of the reason for forums such as these, to help one another and prevent others from making the same mistakes. Didn't really expect to make **** loads of money, but did think I was making an investment that would eventually give my grandchildren a better future!!! I know your cruel to be kind, but believe me I know i've been stupid and will spend the rest of my life regretting it. JJust want to salvage anything i can.

You cant salvage anything, let it go, and I mean the anger and bitterness as well as the dream of getting some or all of your money back.

Get angry or have a little cry, which ever, I usually have a drink on a bad day, come to think of it I have a drink on a good day as well.....I dont drink all the time so dont be concerned, only the other day last month I didn't touch a drop all day, although I was a sleep.

Get angry, let it go and move on. You gave it a shot, it didn't work, no big deal.

You cant salvage anything, let it go, and I mean the anger and bitterness as well as the dream of getting some or all of your money back.

Get angry or have a little cry, which ever, I usually have a drink on a bad day, come to think of it I have a drink on a good day as well.....I dont drink all the time so dont be concerned, only the other day last month I didn't touch a drop all day, although I was a sleep.

Get angry, let it go and move on. You gave it a shot, it didn't work, no big deal.
Been ANGRRRRY!!!!!!, Haven't cried yet , might try it. Drink sounds like the best option all round!!!!!!!! Cheers, have one on me. Hope you don't mind if I keep the clover, need all the luck I can get in the future.

Been ANGRRRRY!!!!!!, Haven't cried yet , might try it. Drink sounds like the best option all round!!!!!!!! Cheers, have one on me. Hope you don't mind if I keep the clover, need all the luck I can get in the future.

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but as Lee says "...move on.". You don't need luck. Just apply common sense to your investments and do research before you invest anywhere.
:clover::clover::clover::clover: Just in case I'm wrong.;)

jball

The reason you cannot find much information on these companuies is that they don't exist, only in name anyway.

That should tell you A LOT and should set alarm bells ringing with your Father in law. Tell him to read this thread and also tell him to his face that if he invests anymore money with them it will AGAIN be stolen from him.

Here's another idea because people all seem so atuned to cash. Tell your wife that part of her inheritance is systimatically being stolen from her by Boiler Room crooks. I think if you bnring her into the equation, or rather the future lack of money into the equation that she might get on his case as well.........

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but as Lee says "...move on.". You don't need luck. Just apply common sense to your investments and do research before you invest anywhere.
:clover::clover::clover::clover: Just in case I'm wrong.;)

Cheers, WILL DO!!!
BUT will keep clover just in case !
:clover::clover::clover::cheers::drunk::drunk
:cry::cry::cry::mad::mad::mad:::cool::cool::cool:

Another thing to bear in mind- Just because a firm is FSA regulated it does not mean they are clean. a number operate with the sole intention of peddling companies of little value as a way of earning commision & revenue. Always demamd a track record of co.s they have given advice for should you ever be tempted to do business with them. However, I don't think selling AIM listed co.s is proving very lucrative given the adverse conditions in the stock markets- the big area many have recently been looking into is land-broking and some of this is PURE SPANK- this industry is not even regulated so TREAD REALLY CAREFULLY, even if alot of general stats they throw at you seems logical, the actual land they are selling is not legitimate ie. it could be land not in existence in terms of it being free for sale, green belt sites, again research the co. and the BACKGROUNDS of the directors