Boiler Room Scams

Does anyone know how to order and serve a Subpoena in the US? In order for me to get access to identity of a scammer via his website hosted with GoDaddy they've told me to submit a subpoena. I've had a loo online but I'm getting very little info.
My dad was scammed out of £317k. Not good.

Thanks a lot
J

Best to instruct an Attorney in the US.
Would you like to share some more information, like the name of the Boiler Room !

Best to instruct an Attorney in the US.
Would you like to share some more information, like the name of the Boiler Room !

Thanks for your response. Finding a US attorney seems to be the hard part, is there anyone in the UK which can offer this service via a US attorney, my searches are turning up blanks?

The scam took place between June 2010 and Jan 2013, when I personally discovered it in my dad's emails, it's devastated many people. The main guy "agent/advisor" called himself Peter Deboer or Peter De boer - He had a Dutch accent, but the southern Swedish accent is also very similar. He talked a lot about Enschede in Holland and West Germany. He is still active today, but my dad no longer takes international calls. The last time I spoke with him was approx June 2014. We have many voice recordings.

He has links to these fake companies: Vredestein Investment Consortium (this appears to be a legit company and does have an employee called Peter Deboer), others include; Global Investment Group, International Escrow Services, Eldora Gold Resources, Black Hawk Mines, Inca Peruvian Mines, Own Gold LLC, UK Own Gold, Marcus Jones International, Regal Resources.

These 2 websites below are still live and have new designs since 2013. I believe these are or were Peter Deboer's 2 main sites.

- global-ig.com

This was always used as Peter Deboer's lead broker company along with Vredestein Investment Consortium which he said was his, but I think he's just mirrored the real Vredestein aka VICO. But he distanced himself from global-ig by calling it the "broker", but when you phone the number and leave a message, Peter Deboer returns the calls.

It's hosted in Florida, US, registrant name = jorge alejandromendez muñoz, you'll find him on FB and G+ looking very smug.

- internationalescrowservices.biz

This one was always used as a fake escrow and used to get my dad to transfer payments by Marcus Jones International and all linked companies, including all of Peter Deboer's trades - this site is hidden by DomainsByProxy hence the need for a subpoena, it's hosted in Atlanta, US.

The scam started with a fake BT survey which my dad naively responded to - cold calls then started. The first scam was via Marcus Jones International (agent Marcus Collins). After a few payments they disappeared, this is when Peter Deboer made his entrance to carry out the 'recovery room scam', My dad had £40k left when I intervened - he's 73 now.

The scam on the surface looks very complex but here is an overview doc I submitted to the Police in 3 countries. This is the first time I have made this public, but I think it's time. Please don't post it anywhere else. http://goo.gl/pD114a

After dealing with ActionFraud, NFIB, Police (16 page blow-by-blow statement of every email, phone call, share certificate delivery, etc) in the UK, US and Germany and having submitted so much evidence, plus dealing with FCA, Police Complaints Commission, my MP Andy Burnham, various newspapers and documentary companies I burned out and quit. This is the first time I'm looking at the fraud again.

The Police promised monthly updates, they've emailed 3 times in 2 years. In all countries they refused to trace domains, Skype and BT phone numbers, weren't interested in checking bank accounts (my dad paid into 8), voice recordings or physical addresses.

It actually took me 10 weeks to get a small Police station in Kent to take on the crime. Initially ActionFraud, NFIB, GMP, City of London Police and my local Police all dismissed it. Not interested. Kent took it on because I had a few leads to Kent. Kent passed it to the The City of London Police, but I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Own Gold LLC and Own Gold UK:

This accounts for 20% of my dads loss. We believe all frauds are linked, but I have a feeling that Peter Deboer buys leads from other scammers and deals on his own. These guys are in court in Florida in Feb 2015. A guy who used to work for them came out as a whistle blower and sunk the operation.

I don't know if anything will ever come out of looking at the scam again. It seems all global legislations are set-up to support scamming - it's the easiest way to make money I've seen.

Last edited:
The scam took place between June 2010 and Jan 2013, when I personally discovered it in my dad's emails, it's devastated many people. The main guy "agent/advisor" called himself Peter Deboer or Peter De boer - He had a Dutch accent, but the southern Swedish accent is also very similar. He talked a lot about Enschede in Holland and West Germany. He is still active today, but my dad no longer takes international calls. The last time I spoke with him was approx June 2014. We have many voice recordings.

He has links to these fake companies: Vredestein Investment Consortium (this appears to be a legit company and does have an employee called Peter Deboer), others include; Global Investment Group, International Escrow Services, Eldora Gold Resources, Black Hawk Mines, Inca Peruvian Mines, Own Gold LLC, UK Own Gold, Marcus Jones International, Regal Resources.

These 2 websites below are still live and have new designs since 2013. I believe these are or were Peter Deboer's 2 main sites.

- global-ig.com

This was always used as Peter Deboer's lead broker company along with Vredestein Investment Consortium which he said was his, but I think he's just mirrored the real Vredestein aka VICO. But he distanced himself from global-ig by calling it the "broker", but when you phone the number and leave a message, Peter Deboer returns the calls.

It's hosted in Florida, US, registrant name = jorge alejandromendez muñoz, you'll find him on FB and G+ looking very smug.

- internationalescrowservices.biz

This one was always used as a fake escrow and used to get my dad to transfer payments by Marcus Jones International and all linked companies, including all of Peter Deboer's trades - this site is hidden by DomainsByProxy hence the need for a subpoena, it's hosted in Atlanta, US.

The scam started with a fake BT survey which my dad naively responded to - cold calls then started. The first scam was via Marcus Jones International (agent Marcus Collins). After a few payments they disappeared, this is when Peter Deboer made his entrance to carry out the 'recovery room scam', My dad had £40k left when I intervened - he's 73 now.

The scam on the surface looks very complex but here is an overview doc I submitted to the Police in 3 countries. This is the first time I have made this public, but I think it's time. Please don't post it anywhere else. http://goo.gl/pD114a

After dealing with ActionFraud, NFIB, Police (16 page blow-by-blow statement of every email, phone call, share certificate delivery, etc) in the UK, US and Germany and having submitted so much evidence, plus dealing with FCA, Police Complaints Commission, my MP Andy Burnham, various newspapers and documentary companies I burned out and quit. This is the first time I'm looking at the fraud again.

The Police promised monthly updates, they've emailed 3 times in 2 years. In all countries they refused to trace domains, Skype and BT phone numbers, weren't interested in checking bank accounts (my dad paid into 8), voice recordings or physical addresses.

It actually took me 10 weeks to get a small Police station in Kent to take on the crime. Initially ActionFraud, NFIB, GMP, City of London Police and my local Police all dismissed it. Not interested. Kent took it on because I had a few leads to Kent. Kent passed it to the The City of London Police, but I'm not sure that's a good thing.

Own Gold LLC and Own Gold UK:

This accounts for 20% of my dads loss. We believe all frauds are linked, but I have a feeling that Peter Deboer buys leads from other scammers and deals on his own. These guys are in court in Florida in Feb 2015. A guy who used to work for them came out as a whistle blower and sunk the operation.

I don't know if anything will ever come out of looking at the scam again. It seems all global legislations are set-up to support scamming - it's the easiest way to make money I've seen.

I have had a quick look in my records ;

Eldora Gold Resources stock has been promoted and sold by Delap Capital Services and Greenwood International and perhaps others,

Black Hawk Mines stock has been sold by Fisher Capital and perhaps others.

Eldora is riding on the back of a legitimate Canadian company, parts of their pages are stolen from this other company.

Delap claims to have offices in Geneva but does not, is a follow up of another Boiler Room.

Greenwood is also non-existing and a fraud.

Fisher is also part of a Boiler Room, had approached investors in the UK, some action has been taken by the authorities.

All in all they are ALL fraudulent and part of the Boiler Room Scammers.

Should you wish to discuss you can contact me at [email protected]

Here is a voice recording of Peter Deboer or De boer. Does anyone know the accent, or who this boiler room scammer really is? http://goo.gl/6ExgOU

We are looking for a real name and/or location, with a financial reward on offer for the information which leads to a conviction.

Last edited:
Fraudsters Voice recordings

Here is a voice recording of Peter Deboer or De boer. Does anyone know the accent, or who this boiler room scammer really is? http://goo.gl/6ExgOU

We are looking for a real name and/or location, with a financial reward on offer for the information which leads to a conviction.

It would be really helpful to everyone if more voice recordings were put on the forum. It may be possible to get a more consolidated picture of who's who.

With regards the above audio recording and a financial reward, I should have said, if you can get me a name and location, once arrested, the reward will be paid. A conviction is irrelevant.

To record phone conversations, I spent about £40 on the Re-Tell Telephone Recording Connector (Part 145) available at CPC and Amazon. Plus the Sony ICDPX333 voice recorder. Simply connects in-line with your existing phone wiring and records to MP3 for easy export. Takes 2 mins to set up.

assistance

Request assistance from the Law Society in the UK

Ok. After all the years of billions being defrauded from the populace of the UK why has nothing been done? What's the link between the so called legitimate banks, investment hedges and fraud of the populace. The answer is the government's friends are all at it and if they close this loophole, then the governments friends may be compromised. Thieves and vagabonds the lot!

Ok. After all the years of billions being defrauded from the populace of the UK why has nothing been done? What's the link between the so called legitimate banks, investment hedges and fraud of the populace. The answer is the government's friends are all at it and if they close this loophole, then the governments friends may be compromised. Thieves and vagabonds the lot!

I think that sums it up nicely!

This guy does not sound South African but an English guy trying to imitate a South African.

In the mean time can everyone whio has been scammed go onto You Tube and look for a Post called :Forex Scammer" this is the voice of an American guy claiming to be a vice president of international trading for a scam company called IAM Group. Has anyone come accross this scum.

In the mean time can everyone whio has been scammed go onto You Tube and look for a Post called :Forex Scammer" this is the voice of an American guy claiming to be a vice president of international trading for a scam company called IAM Group. Has anyone come accross this scum.

We're thinking native to Rotterdam/Ranstad area of the Netherlands, but definitely with an English influence.

Thanks

IAM Group has a number of "branches“ !
Can you be more specific by giving something tangible like URL address.

This was the group that said they were out of Japan. The guy says his name was James Cohen and i have now been contacted bu a guy saying his name is William Taylor. Scammers the lot.

This was the group that said they were out of Japan. The guy says his name was James Cohen and i have now been contacted bu a guy saying his name is William Taylor. Scammers the lot.

Eagle123
Names do not mean much – they are all fakes.
Most of the Boiler Rooms claim to be out of Japan – nobody is there.
Can you at least tell what stock they were offering, name of Bank collecting the payments ?

Blackwatch

They first offered Interactive Multi-Media Auction Group (IMMA) that were listed on Bloomberg and then Retail Pond Inc. (RTPD) money was transfered to China Guangfa Bank Co Ltd account No OSA102089709140005833.
I am also in contact with 2 others ripped off from the same people who bought shares in the above and also a company called Dynavax technologies Corp (DVAX:US)

Blackwatch

They first offered Interactive Multi-Media Auction Group (IMMA) that were listed on Bloomberg and then Retail Pond Inc. (RTPD) money was transfered to China Guangfa Bank Co Ltd account No OSA102089709140005833.
I am also in contact with 2 others ripped off from the same people who bought shares in the above and also a company called Dynavax technologies Corp (DVAX:US)

Eagle123
There seems to have been some difficulties with IMMA.
Please refer to http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/IMMA/news
and read the “News” and the other sections.
IMMA was listed on Bloomberg but traded in the OTC Markets.
I have not looked into the others, I have no transactions with payments to Guangfa Bank.
Suggest you contact me at [email protected]