Boiler Room Scams

Yes, it is great that these guys have been locked up and my congratulations to all involved who worked to bring these creatures to justice. Believe me, I wouldn't want to undervalue this great success . . but I don't really know whether to shout out or to cry. They are 3 fraudsters and they were arrested 7 years ago . . in that 7 years how may other b******s like them have been operating with impunity?
Bear a thought for Mark Goswami who killed himself rather than face the shame of what he saw as his fault (I've been there . . and still still gaze into that void when the reality of what has become my existence hits home); google his name and read/watch the BBC coverage - it is heart-breaking what tragedies these and countless other boiler room fraudsters create in their wake . . when they've been and gone one realises that they are not only extreme thieves but also emotional terrorists.

I totally agree, Pope will be out shortly(time on remand) because he co operated with the authorities, we are however going backward because if the story had been told to the world quite some time ago showing the tactics they used about shares going up and down..I would have been able to deduce that all the fraudsters that worked for Pope are going it on their own!!!!! Why weren't they arrested??wtf is going on with the law, useless!!!

I totally agree, Pope will be out shortly(time on remand) because he co operated with the authorities, we are however going backward because if the story had been told to the world quite some time ago showing the tactics they used about shares going up and down..I would have been able to deduce that all the fraudsters that worked for Pope are going it on their own!!!!! Why weren't they arrested??wtf is going on with the law, useless!!!

You are asking ; “wtf is going on with the Law“
Well, the Law is words written on a piece of paper.
The words are written by people who have been elected by the people.
Get the people who have been elected by the people to change it.

And NO, this story could not have been told to the world some time ago for this investigation would have gone nowhere, it would have collapsed within minutes of telling, remember the criminals are also reading.

You are asking ; “wtf is going on with the Law“
Well, the Law is words written on a piece of paper.
The words are written by people who have been elected by the people.
Get the people who have been elected by the people to change it.

And NO, this story could not have been told to the world some time ago for this investigation would have gone nowhere, it would have collapsed within minutes of telling, remember the criminals are also reading.

yeah right ,out of the hundreds committing these crimes 3 were arrested..all the generals got off scott free to inflict on the populace more devastation with the smug knowledge that at least they'll will get seven years of luxury and if convicted of fraud in the uk...An open prison for probably 12 months!!! Look at that ass wipe David Mason out in 7 months when the sentence was 5 years..being tagged counted as time done???? . I have been told by various police officers that Crime does pay and pays extremely well for fraudsters..The people whom Pope devastated won't be out in 4yrs 9mnths, Their sentence is forever. Don't pontificate mate!

Conquest, Madison & Pheonix Private Equity

BEWARE

Conquest Private Equity
Madison Private Equity
Pheonix Private Equity

Do not be tempted to do any business with these “names” no matter what they promise you.
Keep your money safe in YOUR pocket

cobra 112, you have arrow capital partners mentioned in your note. They have just contacted me.....are these also fraudsters? do you have any experience with them? you really don't know who to trust these days.... :eek:

cobra 112, you have arrow capital partners mentioned in your note. They have just contacted me.....are these also fraudsters? do you have any experience with them? you really don't know who to trust these days.... :eek:

mimy, if they have just "cold" called you, forget it, whatever they offered you is a scam.
Keep your money in your pocket, if you accept their offer you will lose it.

Hi Blackwatch, they have called me since 1 of my friends gave them my contact. But I'm a born sceptic :) so I was checking with him and they called him out of blue, being persistent like hell....he actually already invested some money with them!!! but I agree, I have a bad feeling about this. Do you or anybody in the forum have any experience what to do in this case? Can he ever get his money back? (I'm actually just trying to persuade him not to give more.... :S) thanks for advice.

Hi Blackwatch, they have called me since 1 of my friends gave them my contact. But I'm a born sceptic :) so I was checking with him and they called him out of blue, being persistent like hell....he actually already invested some money with them!!! but I agree, I have a bad feeling about this. Do you or anybody in the forum have any experience what to do in this case? Can he ever get his money back? (I'm actually just trying to persuade him not to give more.... :S) thanks for advice.

mimy, please do not just try to persuade him,
tell him NOT TO PAY A DIME MORE
contact me at [email protected]

Mimy tell your friend to go to his bank and do an moneyrecall NOW
and tell him to make sure the bank uses thies words for the reason for the recall

BOILER ROOM FRAUD it will tricker the banks security system and freeze the account ... are you from the US, its not normal they have US as target
mail me at [email protected]

TV if possible

Hello there! Were you trying to contact me? I was asking about people who had been contacted by boiler room scams for a development proposal for Channel 4. Unfortunately I don't think I received an email from you- no idea why it didn't get through sorry about that. We've actually come to the end of our development period but if you send me an email at [email protected] then if the series gets commissioned someone will be picking up my emails and will get in touch with you. Thanks a lot
Carla

Hello there! Were you trying to contact me? I was asking about people who had been contacted by boiler room scams for a development proposal for Channel 4. Unfortunately I don't think I received an email from you- no idea why it didn't get through sorry about that. We've actually come to the end of our development period but if you send me an email at [email protected] then if the series gets commissioned someone will be picking up my emails and will get in touch with you. Thanks a lot
Carla

Hi Carla,
I sincerely hope the series does get commissioned.
It will be a huge benefit to the general public, and perhaps reduce investors greed !
And who knows, maybe the Boiler Room Scammers might think twice !
blackwatch

Thankyou! I hope so too. Let's keep our finger's crossed. We've submitted everything in so now we'll just wait and see!
Carla

Hi Carla,
I sincerely hope the series does get commissioned.
It will be a huge benefit to the general public, and perhaps reduce investors greed !
And who knows, maybe the Boiler Room Scammers might think twice !
blackwatch

Thankyou! I hope so too. Let's keep our finger's crossed. We've submitted everything in so now we'll just wait and see!
Carla

Well, I do keep my fingers crossed.
In the meantime you can tell the management :
A lot of people will be grateful for the programme,
A lot of people will hate them for disrupting their fraudulent activities.
This surely translates to a Huge Success for Channel 4 and Team.