Black Swan

TheBramble

Legendary member
Does anyone know what time it's suppoed to be gracefully floating past?

It''s just that I need to go out to dinner shortly and I wonder if it was safe to leave my longs in place?

Sorry. But it had to be done... :devilish:

One flew over the....

There's a whole flock! Temporarily disabled by a touch of flu.
Last seen heading Leicester way....... :cheesy:

Price of Bacon

Have you also noticed that the price of bacon has gone 'flying' high!!

Those darned pigs!

Bid A-Tool said:
DATE: 29th April 2006 - 7.55pm

The BAT Sonar Technical Analysis System has just been born. The system that KNOWS the FUTURE before the event occurs. The "Holy Grail" trading system has just been created.

MAJOR TRADING ALERT:

ALERT LEVEL: 10 - HIGHEST POSSIBLE

The DOW Crash sequence code has been activated and CONFIRMED. We have a MAJOR CRASH sequence in progress:

WORLD STOCK MARKET CRASH WILL SHORTLY UNFOLD.

Monday MAY 1st 2006 will be a BLACK MONDAY Scenario.

Bid A-Tool

Never mind eh....

It never ceases to amaze me just how often people delude themselves into thinking that the future can be predicted so easily. I am sure another will be along soon

Paul

Cygnus atratus

He's been seen off for now. But for how long?

Attachments

• DOWBAT.jpg
    DOWBAT.jpg
    175.4 KB · Views: 226
May be just my perspective, but shouldn't the Black Swan bit smaller? A LOT smaller???

Silence said:
Hello my Trader Friends.

It's me again Bid A-Tool.

I am having a few TIMING problems with my "BAT Sonar Trading System". It did predict a Stock Market Crash on Monday 1st May 2006...........Can anyone help in calibrating it?

It has been predicting a Crash on the DOW all week since MONDAY 1st May 2006. It now appears that my system is saying a MAJOR STOCK MARKET CRASH will in fact be on the 8th May 2006.

I do apologise for any inconvenience caused and do hope you make plenty of MONEY from this Stock Market CRASH on BLACK MONDAY........8th May 2006.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BENEFIT FROM THIS COMING STOCK MARKET CRASH.........MAY I SUGGEST YOU "FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS" AND PLACE PLENTY OF "SELL" STOP ORDERS AT 100 POINT INTERVALS UNDER THE DOW WHICH IS PRESENTLY 11,580...........TO BENEFIT FROM THIS MAJOR DOW CRASH.............YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOOSE BY DOING SO.

HAVE A NICE DAY.............and DON'T say you haven't been WARNED..........well in ADVANCE.

Thanks

Bid A-Tool

Hello again BATTY! I've heard about bad pennies but surely soon you will have had your two bobs worth.

Your posts are beginning to resemble a bad dose of herpes.

You know that if you keep doing this you will eventually be right and then will YOU PLEASE GO AWAY AND LEAVE US ALL IN PEACE!!

Thank you and God bless,

Rols

Lol.. I closed my longs and started shorting around 11560. Then I felt really bad when the pullback did not come. Now I feel much better as the notorius BAT is on my side lol lol . :cheesy:

i'm always up for following the herd or erm swarm of bats the dow will close next week lower then it closed this week.

Reasoning: when was the last time the dow went up 5 weeks in a row

well i'm not sure about my reasoning but bats and timing and sonar sounds like it must be the holy grail

count me in.

trendie said:
latest member joined - BAT SONAR !!!
Update: latest member joined - BATTY BID A-TOOL banned before any postings, wonder why? Good self-analysis.

I bet BATSONAR got confused.

His charts actually predicted the 200 point rise in the Dow.

But, since bats hang upside down........

stupid batsard.

thank you ladies and gentlemen, and goodnight. :)

trendie said:
I bet BATSONAR got confused.

His charts actually predicted the 200 point rise in the Dow.

But, since bats hang upside down........

stupid batsard.

thank you ladies and gentlemen, and goodnight. :)

Brilliant!
:LOL:

The stupid 'batsard' is inspired.