Article in yesterday's paper...

:cheesy:

Attachments

• News.jpg
    News.jpg
    313.2 KB · Views: 205
trendie said:
I bet BATSONAR got confused.

His charts actually predicted the 200 point rise in the Dow.

But, since bats hang upside down........

stupid batsard.

thank you ladies and gentlemen, and goodnight. :)
lol. says it all.
noticed threads on dow on other large uk b&b had been quiet lately,

what ever happens this next few weeks its been a great rally for the dow since Oct 10th 2002.....

If Dows going to top and reverse this month, my best timing estimations would be either.......

8th May............ Or between 13th to 18th............... with 17th looking most promising...

June 2nd and 10th also may be strong move days...

we may see a reversal this month, but I also think late July around 23rd to around August could also see a potential top if the market does maintain higher after June 10th.....

Spx just hit its 70.7% retrace of last 7 yrs range at 1322...

Is the Dow going to retest Jan 14th 2000 top for a double top ????? or hold at 11600 where I see possible resistance...

Peter said:
what ever happens this next few weeks its been a great rally for the dow since Oct 10th 2002.....

If Dows going to top and reverse this month, my best timing estimations would be either.......

8th May............ Or between 13th to 18th............... with 17th looking most promising...

we may see a reversal this month, but I also think late July around 23rd to around August could also see a potential top if the market does maintain higher after June 10th.....

Is the Dow going to retest Jan 14th 2000 top for a double top ????? or hold at 11600 where I see possible resistance...

Hail to the new BAT!

Was there a secret indicator involved, rocket science, or just good 'ole fashioned TA?

There are only four things you need to know to trade the markets profitably. Where it is heading? When is it going to start? How far will it go? How long will it take? If you are placing trades without knowing these in advance then you are not trading.

Should have bought a crystal ball after all!

Anyway, back to gambling...

Dow did reverse afterall its now nearly been down 1000 points since May 8th / 10th....

Peter said:

The Bradley 2006 chart suggested a possible top in around May 20th, so far it was the 8th to 10th May , dependant upon spx or dow....It shows a MAin yearly lower swing top this Month..

I thought 9th July may have also proved important as that had been the 50% in time between the Aug 1987 top and Mar 2000 spx high..IT MAY become a low if we start up tomorrow..

Ive two other dates in Mind this month I believe will be pivots or important dates..

Next weekend and end of the month.

Originally Posted by Peter

http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/dowtimings/