Bl0pTrade Trading journal

Bl0pTrade

Hi everyone, i wanna share my trading journal. Hopefully everyone can learn. I have two trading systems (3 actually with fundamental but I dont post it here as it's just matter of reading news). Generally I only use very simple indicators to start with but it's been proven to give me 70-85% of winning rate. Of course results may differ for different people as patience is the key here!

For setup and chart, will post later.

Look at GBP/USD. I sell both GU and EU because it has reached its peak friday night (my timezone) and has come back to enter BB 24 dev 1. I use MA 4 and MA 8 (linear weighted, HLCC/4) to confirm trending. As of now apparently it will go down for about 15-20 pips to bottom of BB 24.

Meanwhile, USD/CHF might go up. I have been buying since 3 hours ago and most likely it will go up for about 15 pips. Will close if EU/GU fail to meet the target. SL at semafor level 3 bottom

Attachments

• setupgbp.png
    setupgbp.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 184
  • usdchf.png
    usdchf.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 190
Today Im gonna try to look for opportunity to sell USD/CHF. Most likely it will go down to hit bottom of BB 24 deviation 2. My TP is at BB 24 deviation 2 and second TP is bottom of BB 72 deviation 2. Will sell this during London Open (if it gives us strong indication to go down)

Here's the chart:

35atzbm.png

*Please look at the initial movement of London open. It's very important! Do not enter the trade if the candle goes up for 8-10 pips in the first 2 minutes