Bl0pTrade Trading journal

Bl0pTrade

11 0
Hi everyone, i wanna share my trading journal. Hopefully everyone can learn. I have two trading systems (3 actually with fundamental but I dont post it here as it's just matter of reading news). Generally I only use very simple indicators to start with but it's been proven to give me 70-85% of winning rate. Of course results may differ for different people as patience is the key here!

For setup and chart, will post later.

Bl0pTrade

11 0
Look at GBP/USD. I sell both GU and EU because it has reached its peak friday night (my timezone) and has come back to enter BB 24 dev 1. I use MA 4 and MA 8 (linear weighted, HLCC/4) to confirm trending. As of now apparently it will go down for about 15-20 pips to bottom of BB 24.

Meanwhile, USD/CHF might go up. I have been buying since 3 hours ago and most likely it will go up for about 15 pips. Will close if EU/GU fail to meet the target. SL at semafor level 3 bottom

Attachments

• setupgbp.png
    setupgbp.png
    24.7 KB · Views: 131
  • usdchf.png
    usdchf.png
    16.5 KB · Views: 145

Bl0pTrade

11 0
Today Im gonna try to look for opportunity to sell USD/CHF. Most likely it will go down to hit bottom of BB 24 deviation 2. My TP is at BB 24 deviation 2 and second TP is bottom of BB 72 deviation 2. Will sell this during London Open (if it gives us strong indication to go down)

Here's the chart:

35atzbm.png

*Please look at the initial movement of London open. It's very important! Do not enter the trade if the candle goes up for 8-10 pips in the first 2 minutes

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock