Biotrace International BOI

esiotrot

157 0
Came across BOI when i did a "60 day high" exporation(Metastock)
Interesting chart - new high, trendline breakout, reasonable volume and testing 45.5 resistance.

RSI and Stochastics show overbought as you would expect but other indicators more positive (OBV, q-stick) and for candlestick fans very close to being 3 white Soldiers (bullish).

Recent news with results in March OK and proposed share buyback.

What do you think?

I hope this chart shows up:

looks like a Saturn V (remember them?).

Your observations look good tortioise. Wait for the pullback and jump on board for the ride.

Riz

Experienced member
1,266 5
Yes..obvious break through as a result of possible bid by Celsis (no idea about a bid price), shares buy back...Shares Magasine tipped them a couple of weeks ago with a price target of 50p for 2001...almost there however...overbought, retracement imminenet therefore if not supported with more news...attaching a chart to view price movement, M.A., and lower indicators...

Riz

Attachments

Sparky

29 0
Nice looking chart on a daily basis and looking encouraging from a weekly perspective.
Price close above MA's-short term MA turning up, broken out of short term downtrend, double bottomed before upward move- Although lower low made could indicate short term move up only, MACD showing divergence-Indication of a trend reversal.
So, solely on TA, short term daily run up may not be over and slightly longer term vieiw, a target of 67p could be achieved, but as ever a tight stop needs to be applied.
Obviously any news flow will effect the price directly.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock