Binary Options signals, any recommendations?

saj1011

Hi,

been trading binary options for a while, made some good progress with banc de binary and using charts and indicators from another broker.

However, I am very interested to learn of a decent Binary Options signal provider?

Any tips would be welcome.

Thanks

I am trading binary options for a while and use MT4 client for analysjng the charts as it is recommended by optiontrade, they also provide some good news but I use different news sites like investing.com, economies.com, bloomberg etc for making my conclusions.

do any good one exist? I have not seen many

No, I can now say with confidence they pick the optinos randomly. XYZ bot claim they use some advanced system, but they select options randomly.

Also, all the people that promote them on Youtube are fake, they obviously get some kickback from the bot providers if they generate links and sales to their pages. The promoters can also easily top up their balances from external bank accounts then pretend that the gain was from the options bot.

After some extensive research, it is all a scam.

I'd urge you take a look at the following two posts -

http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/finding-optimal-win-loss-ratio-binary-options/

and

http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/signals/

They are interesting as the first post talks about what you need in terms of risk to reward with binary options. If the signals are giving you what you need you will never make a profit.

The second one has some good, though somewhat old reviews reviews linked from it. Many of the services are still going. If you look at the performance that the guy got when testing it is quite different from what many providers post.

I'd take the trial but only ever demo trade to see how it performs. I think most of these services will have runs where they make money but I wouldn't expect to get rich from using them.

I used to use one by optionrally that i did not like, therefore quit quickly from getting this service. it felt too random to me.
currently i'm going through intense times and i really don't want to quit trading, so i desperately give the whole signal software thing a chance seldom.. at least until i get some free time back to do manual trading again. recently i've been trying the trader vc's signal account and it's ok so far, better than the optionrally one. i'll update if otherwise