Binary Options trading advice?

Yes - CYSEC is in effect, sort of
You article isn't complete and doesn't address the fact that the regulation is NOT pan-European yet and has not been adopted by MIFID. Much to the detriment of the trader, MIFID isn't picking up on the CYSEC despite their mandate to adopt any and all changes of this nature by any specific member. Anyway, point is - I actually don't think any broker will be following suit any time soon. Furthermore, you (being a firm proponent of BDB) know that the only reason they got CYSEC was to avoid legislation elsewhere.

to be honest the forum we are using does not like advertising on here so its actually a mark of respect!!!! the company i work for half an office in lloyds avenue London and their name is onetwotrade. if you would like to contact me through that we can talk. my name is Jack Martin and my IB number is 2018526

do yourself a favour mate, walk down lloyds street to number 3 come in the reception and ask for me. i can bring you up to the offices and you can walk around! then you can sit down and right me and the company a nice apology for your unnecessary rudeness. if your not interested then leave! im trying to make sure peoples money is as safe as possible when trading binary.

So can you confirm the following (a yes or no will do):

1. Are OneTwoTrade utilising the services of The Office Group - namely virtual office?
Contact Us | OneTwoTrade
Offices, Meeting Rooms & Virtual Offices the City | Lloyds Avenue EC3N
Virtual Offices in Design-led, Sustainable Buildings in London and Bristol
Google streetview - 3 LLoyds Avenue

2. The reason I ask, there seems to be rather a lot of people using that address...
ZAIVINCE LTD of EC3N 3DS in CITY OF LONDON ENGLAND
153 other companies in fact :)
Here are a few more:
REDSPIN LIMITED

3. As far as I can tell, The Office Group is sole occupier, as they do not
specify a suite number.

I shall eagerly await your reply :)

Hi, I know jack posted on this forum a while ago. I also work at OneTwoTrade, we do have am office in the UK right outside Aldgate Station, Matrix house is the building. Being registered with the LGA, in Malta is beneficial for both tax and marketing purposes. All client funds are segergated and due to regulation the company account has to match the total amount in the clients seg accounts. Contacted me via personal message for reg details. Ib2018762.

I used to trade at refco and then marex when they took over. Mainly fixed income and equity futures

Best advice on trading binaries
DONT!!

did the finance world think there were nt enough dodgy instruments and derivatives already
and this time they cant even get these regulated

STAY AWAY FROM BINARIES

Greed is bad

Hi, I know jack posted on this forum a while ago. I also work at OneTwoTrade, we do have am office in the UK right outside Aldgate Station, Matrix house is the building. Being registered with the LGA, in Malta is beneficial for both tax and marketing purposes. All client funds are segergated and due to regulation the company account has to match the total amount in the clients seg accounts. Contacted me via personal message for reg details. Ib2018762.

I used to trade at refco and then marex when they took over. Mainly fixed income and equity futures

So you have office space you physically occupy, yet display
a virtual office address as primary public contact?
Thats a bit puzzling don't you think?
So what is the full address of Matrix House?

So you work in the industry

1) IF you go bust is my money protected ? If you say yes, HOW?
2) For me to win do you have to loose? ( COnflict) If you say "We hedge" ALL our positions...HOW and what is the proof?
3) If you have a Rep office in UK but if you are based in other country... does FSIC insuracne cover me? you should know it is in your best interest )
4) With your idex Option is the settlement price based on underlying TRUE Futures? or SPOT? or some sort of "derived" price which you can change as you like?

If you ciiam prices are derived from reuiters what about the TRUE Exchange price? like LME, CME, NYSE etc

Hi,

To answer some points raised above.

The company has been trading for three years, it now has approximately 40 brokers, therefore a need to move to a larger office. Ie Matrix House, Aldgate. The address you provided is correct. We are on the 4th floor. I know there are people who don't live in the UK, but for those who do and want to visit to discuss the markets, technicals or anything else. You are more than welcome. We also provide weekly seminars here in the training room.

In terms of how you are protected, as stated prior due to LGA regulation all clients money is segergated and OneTwoTrade have to match to the exact penny the same amount of money in there buisness account to clients seg accounts.

We provide quotes off both spots and futures markets on index's and spot prices on currncies. Take a look at the website sign up for a free account using Broker code IB2018762 to find out more about the markets we trade.

As a background to myself I used to trade futures over at marex spreading bund bobl and Schatz and Stirs, also outrights in the eurostoxx. I have children and am out with them today so appologies if there are grammar errors. But this is the reason u moved into broking. I have found binaries a useful tool to trade the markets with due to knowing risk reward in advance also not having to sit in front of a trading screen all day mointoring every tick movement. I used to scalp. Previous posts from years ago can confirm this.

Please contact me to discuss

1) LGA? so no FSA protection? although you operate afinancial product/ gambling product in UK?
2) For me to win do you have to loose? ( COnflict) If you say "We hedge" ALL our positions...HOW and what is the proof?
3) IS the settlement price base don official exchange price? so that there won't be any dispute

Moka, all positions are hedged. From my perspective I would rather have 10 successful traders trading in decent volume because they are confident and successful compared to 100 traders that blow there account. There are varying reasons for this, think about it, it is alot easier to look after 10 successful traders working with them providing then news levels etc, than it is to even locate 100 unsuccessful let alone get them to trade with us. Proven successful traders can then be utilised to manage funds on behalf of large clients, who want to I invest but do not want to trade themselves. This is on a profit share basis. Therefore better to have successful traders than losing. Settlements prices are based on market quotes. And you are protected under LGA rules as described. I understand scepticism. Hope you can see it from the other side of the fence

These are our offices. We haven't been in there long. We needed more office space therefore moved to larger premises

These are our offices. We haven't been in there long. We needed more office space therefore moved to larger premises

OK fair enough, when are the sites contact details going to
reflect that change?

Moka, all positions are hedged. From my perspective I would rather have 10 successful traders trading in decent volume because they are confident and successful compared to 100 traders that blow there account. There are varying reasons for this, think about it, it is alot easier to look after 10 successful traders working with them providing then news levels etc, than it is to even locate 100 unsuccessful let alone get them to trade with us. Proven successful traders can then be utilised to manage funds on behalf of large clients, who want to I invest but do not want to trade themselves. This is on a profit share basis. Therefore better to have successful traders than losing. Settlements prices are based on market quotes. And you are protected under LGA rules as described. I understand scepticism. Hope you can see it from the other side of the fence

Lets talk specifics These are questions any consumer should ask reason people are sceptical because thsi indusrty seems to be thinly regulated and NOT EXCHANGE TRADED
So once again spceifics please
1) You say
- You say "all positions are hedged" But there is this guranteed in any way? in your terms and conditions?
2) LGA? What is LGA You did not answer my question about being in UK and FSA? why are you avoiding it?
Also even with LGA client money seg is ne thing but my question was IF brokers fgoes downa nd if there is no money in seg account? then? I am coampring thsi to say vanilq option broker covered in USA with SIPC or in UK with FSA linked FSIC insurance...

Moka,

The options platform l that provides the majority of binary options brokers with a price feed is called spotoptions. I am sure you can work out how it is hedged from there. In terms of regs if the company stops trading client money needs to be held in a seperate accoubt to company money in the same mannor as if we we where fsa regulated as described before.

Moka,

The options platform l that provides the majority of binary options brokers with a price feed is called spotoptions. I am sure you can work out how it is hedged from there. In terms of regs if the company stops trading client money needs to be held in a seperate accoubt to company money in the same mannor as if we we where fsa regulated as described before.

With all due respect I don't think you are answering the real questions
1) You mentioned Spot option does that mean you are a white lable of them in that case also does not make it clear how exactly you as a broker and I ( as a punter / trader) does not have a conflict of interest? Wheer does it say it gurantees that it hedges
No I can't make out .. since you are a broker with experience you shoudl be able to clarify it easily! such as "We hedge oit with CME .."
2) Company stop trading... yah a good company will keep the money seperate .. but in case of FSA regulated entity if that does not happen or in case of SIPC brokers there IS A INSURANCE
also weher on earth and how effective is LGA regulations?
Hell even so called sofisticated Australian OTC market brokers are not covered by any Insurance.. ( only ASX share market participants are just liek SIPC in USA)
SO mae if you don;t wish to answr these things in clear terms.. I think you are just one of the hundreds of New breed Binary option OTC which has no guts to be ina regulated market and hide behind some tin pot regulations like LGA !
Sorry but with all teh scams in FX this is just another "Industry" waiting for more and more dodgy delaers

SpotOptions are the price vendor for the majority of binary options brokers in Europe. Hence why many platforms have a simlar look and feel. In terms of regs, have you heard of mifid? I understand you come from Australia, hence the reason for the question? If you are registered for example by the German FSA equivlent, you can passport and provide your services to anywhere in Europe using host regulated rules. Aim harmonisation in the EU. Same principal applies.

SpotOptions are the price vendor for the majority of binary options brokers in Europe. Hence why many platforms have a simlar look and feel. In terms of regs, have you heard of mifid? I understand you come from Australia, hence the reason for the question? If you are registered for example by the German FSA equivlent, you can passport and provide your services to anywhere in Europe using host regulated rules. Aim harmonisation in the EU. Same principal applies.

SO FSA insurance does not cover client of yours'
Are you registered with FSA at all.. don't think so
ANd you still have not detailed how exctly there is NO conflict of interest?
I chekced theSPot options website
SO your liquidity is provided by S.O.SpotOption Ltd which is just another OTC market maker NOT a TRUE exchange
and that too registered in Cyprus and again not covered by any broker failure insurance in UK or USA!
LOL
Keep away all in same boat