best to day trade forex,stock indices, or commodities?

GMH

I just would like some input on whether it's better to day trade mini forex or something else like mini oil, grains, sugar 11 etc. Any help would be great appreciated. I will be starting with a small amount of capital around 2000

I just would like some input on whether it's better to day trade mini forex or something else like mini oil, grains, sugar 11 etc. Any help would be great appreciated. I will be starting with a small amount of capital around 2000

Have you discovered books yet?

I'd recommend you save your 2000.

Read around the many interesting articles and blogs on-site to get a better understanding first.

With your **** attitude I'm prepared to wager you would be the first one to blame who ever recommends trading fx, commodities or indeces to you.

Good luck and beware of losing your money. (y)

Stock / equities trading

As you are going to be a trader here, you may need to take any help from expert trading. There are many expert trader are willing to help you, you can contact to them, if you want.

Looking for day traders to trade big size accounts

Equitie BP starts from 50k to few m's with perspective to grow.
Profit target 2-4 % per month.
For short period of time traders will have to use a demo platform before they will get a real account.
Steady day traders only.
For more info contact [email protected]

P.S. Don't write PM