Best Prop Firms

davidlearman

I am looking for a prop firm where I can invest $10k initially and trade with their margin (10x if possible). I'd also like to be able to trade from home with my own strategy. Anyone have any good suggestions?

hey mate. I think you'd like Blufx. You can trade remotely and trade your own strategy. However the margin is slightly lower than what you hope for but the capital makes up for it.

If I were to deposit $10k with Blufx, but heaven forbid Blufx ceased trading, what protection would my deposit and my profits benefit from? Would the funds deposited benefit for example from the UK's Financial Services Compensation Scheme?

What about profits I had made but which remained with the firm at the time of its collapse? Are these protected?

Our previous record speaks for us. if you can go to our facebook group, Blufx traders you'd see posts of payment received and screenshots shared by our customers. Payments are done on a monthly basis.
Okay. I checked . hmmm. im thinking, do you have any country restrictions?

Our previous record speaks for us. if you can go to our facebook group, Blufx traders you'd see posts of payment received and screenshots shared by our customers. Payments are done on a monthly basis.
Can you answer the queries to this review?

If I were to deposit $10k with Blufx, but heaven forbid Blufx ceased trading, what protection would my deposit and my profits benefit from? Would the funds deposited benefit for example from the UK's Financial Services Compensation Scheme?

What about profits I had made but which remained with the firm at the time of its collapse? Are these protected?
I would like to know more about Blufx. is ther anyone that can share their experiences or something?

I would like to know more about Blufx. is ther anyone that can share their experiences or something?
what would you like to know? i have been with them for like a month now. Tomorrow is payday and i was able to hit the profit target and make a request on time. Hopefully they check out. But so far i haven't heard of any complaints about paying those who hit the target and withdraw.

what would you like to know? i have been with them for like a month now. Tomorrow is payday and i was able to hit the profit target and make a request on time. Hopefully they check out. But so far i haven't heard of any complaints about paying those who hit the target and withdraw.
Thanks a lot sir. First off, did you get paid some days back as hoped? I am wary of many forex opportunities i see around. Too many scams out there.
How has it been trading with their small leverage of 1:3? As a retail trader i'm not use to such a small amount, although the capital is much more than what i am used to.

Thanks a lot sir. First off, did you get paid some days back as hoped? I am wary of many forex opportunities i see around. Too many scams out there.
How has it been trading with their small leverage of 1:3? As a retail trader i'm not use to such a small amount, although the capital is much more than what i am used to.
Yes i did. I withdrew everything. I am considering the account growth option though. But that would be later in the future when i feel more confident about them.
Let me give you a tip. What i did before joining was to test out the leverage on a demo for like 2 weeks plus. Just to get a feel of it. I had to adjust my strategy a bit but that helped me alot.

It doesnt make sense to em
It doesnt make sense to me why any trader would be given huge amounts of cash to trade for such small sums of subscription money. The maximum losses allowed are usually more than what is paid as subscription maybe thats why its always demo accounts given by these guys.

It doesnt make sense to em

It doesnt make sense to me why any trader would be given huge amounts of cash to trade for such small sums of subscription money. The maximum losses allowed are usually more than what is paid as subscription maybe thats why its always demo accounts given by these guys.

You are very correct. I thought so too at first as i have a very skeptical mind and we know forex is full of scams. Blufx is the only big fund of this kind that gives you real accounts to trade with. There's a new one thats not so old that also does that too. The rest could not be bothered; they'd just give you a demo and that's it. What Blufx does is to hedge their entire fund to make up for the losses using a proprietary AI. All the details are on their website. Without this one element, they would have closed up i suppose. This info was what then made it all make sense to me.

A lot of the firms like topstep give you $300k buying power but charge you quite a bit for the priveledge. In reality thats just a $3k account with 100x leverage anyway so theres not much point.

If you want a real prop firm I'd look into something like SMB capital, they seem pretty legit, very difficult to get in though apparently.

A lot of the firms like topstep give you $300k buying power but charge you quite a bit for the priveledge. In reality thats just a $3k account with 100x leverage anyway so theres not much point.

If you want a real prop firm I'd look into something like SMB capital, they seem pretty legit, very difficult to get in though apparently.
SMB is a prop house from what i remember last. So its location based and a vast majority of traders would be cut off by location. But Blufx for example allows remote trading. I think if i remember correctly from their website, they began as a prop house before using the internet to reach more people. Their leverage is 1:3 and they have just $25k and $50k accounts. Some retail traders don't find it pretty as they are used to over leveraging their accounts till they lose out. I notice that i have had a shift in thinking as regards leverage from my short time with them.

SMB is a prop house from what i remember last. So its location based and a vast majority of traders would be cut off by location. But Blufx for example allows remote trading. I think if i remember correctly from their website, they began as a prop house before using the internet to reach more people. Their leverage is 1:3 and they have just $25k and $50k accounts. Some retail traders don't find it pretty as they are used to over leveraging their accounts till they lose out. I notice that i have had a shift in thinking as regards leverage from my short time with them.

Good point, I did listen to one of their webinars a few months back and they do take on remote traders nowadays.

Good point, I did listen to one of their webinars a few months back and they do take on remote traders nowadays.
That's good. Although from what i read they dont trade currencies. Hence the need for a company Blufx that also hasa track record for years.
I sure would recommend them to people i see that want futures and the rest.

You are very correct. I thought so too at first as i have a very skeptical mind and we know forex is full of scams. Blufx is the only big fund of this kind that gives you real accounts to trade with. There's a new one thats not so old that also does that too. The rest could not be bothered; they'd just give you a demo and that's it. What Blufx does is to hedge their entire fund to make up for the losses using a proprietary AI. All the details are on their website. Without this one element, they would have closed up i suppose. This info was what then made it all make sense to me.
This impressive. It makes sense now.
I will like to join and aim for the 1 million dollar account. That's some cool money to trade with.

That's good. Although from what i read they dont trade currencies. Hence the need for a company Blufx that also hasa track record for years.
I sure would recommend them to people i see that want futures and the rest.
Do you know how many years they have been around? and also i sometimes trade DAX, is that allowed?

1 million for trading is great money. This is of course a lot of money, and you can quickly spend it, but a more profitable option is to increase it.
I get your point bro. But it was the option to increase the account balance that got me there and I would want to take some profits before considering increasing my capital again. And there's no talks about account growth after 1 million on the site but I could be wrong.

1 million for trading is great money. This is of course a lot of money, and you can quickly spend it, but a more profitable option is to increase it.
You have a good point here. Rumor has it that you could even bargain to trade more than 1 million dollars. The main thing is to pass through the estates and get to fund manager level. At that point, a lot is possible.