Best Prop Firms

mauimate

7 3
You are very correct. I thought so too at first as i have a very skeptical mind and we know forex is full of scams. Blufx is the only big fund of this kind that gives you real accounts to trade with. There's a new one thats not so old that also does that too. The rest could not be bothered; they'd just give you a demo and that's it. What Blufx does is to hedge their entire fund to make up for the losses using a proprietary AI. All the details are on their website. Without this one element, they would have closed up i suppose. This info was what then made it all make sense to me.
This impressive. It makes sense now.
I will like to join and aim for the 1 million dollar account. That's some cool money to trade with.

paulita11

3 1
That's good. Although from what i read they dont trade currencies. Hence the need for a company Blufx that also hasa track record for years.
I sure would recommend them to people i see that want futures and the rest.
Do you know how many years they have been around? and also i sometimes trade DAX, is that allowed?

mauimate

7 3
1 million for trading is great money. This is of course a lot of money, and you can quickly spend it, but a more profitable option is to increase it.
I get your point bro. But it was the option to increase the account balance that got me there and I would want to take some profits before considering increasing my capital again. And there's no talks about account growth after 1 million on the site but I could be wrong.

Reactions: mizoks

luckybloke

17 10
1 million for trading is great money. This is of course a lot of money, and you can quickly spend it, but a more profitable option is to increase it.
You have a good point here. Rumor has it that you could even bargain to trade more than 1 million dollars. The main thing is to pass through the estates and get to fund manager level. At that point, a lot is possible.

Reactions: mizoks

paulita11

3 1
They say 6 years+ which includes when they were like a traditional prop firm
Thank you. This is a plus for them as I'm doing my findings. That's a long enough time to prove it they mean business and are legit.
I see that they said the profit split is 50/50. Does it change with time as one proves themselves some more?

Reactions: luckybloke

luckybloke

17 10
Thank you. This is a plus for them as I'm doing my findings. That's a long enough time to prove it they mean business and are legit.
I see that they said the profit split is 50/50. Does it change with time as one proves themselves some more?
Not really. It stays the same but I think maybe that could be negotiated at the 1 million dollar level

joshua22

2 2
I've checked these guys out and another one called FTMO. I'm wondering why i should choose Blufx if they charge me every month while these other guys charge me once and that's it
Not really. It stays the same but I think maybe that could be negotiated at the 1 million dollar level

luckybloke

17 10
I've checked these guys out and another one called FTMO. I'm wondering why i should choose Blufx if they charge me every month while these other guys charge me once and that's it
I get your point man. But read the fine print. Those guys have a lot of rules that don't favour us traders. Yeah we are trading their money but still, so many rules in a demo account.
Such rules would take months of trying and trying to hit the mark. And each time you try again, I think you start all over again. It looks to me like a demo game. Meanwhile with these other guys, you start trading immediately

Reactions: joshua22

joshua22

2 2
I get your point man. But read the fine print. Those guys have a lot of rules that don't favour us traders. Yeah we are trading their money but still, so many rules in a demo account.
Such rules would take months of trying and trying to hit the mark. And each time you try again, I think you start all over again. It looks to me like a demo game. Meanwhile with these other guys, you start trading immediately
I get your point. So are you saying that with blufx, I can continue trading from where I stopped if I don't hit their target for withdrawal? I wouldn't have to start all over again even as I pay monthly?

luckybloke

17 10
I get your point. So are you saying that with blufx, I can continue trading from where I stopped if I don't hit their target for withdrawal? I wouldn't have to start all over again even as I pay monthly?
Exactly. Your profits accumulate. So you can build it up to the minimum target or to 10% if you were going for account growth.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock