Best Prop Firms

They say 6 years+ which includes when they were like a traditional prop firm
Thank you. This is a plus for them as I'm doing my findings. That's a long enough time to prove it they mean business and are legit.
I see that they said the profit split is 50/50. Does it change with time as one proves themselves some more?

Thank you. This is a plus for them as I'm doing my findings. That's a long enough time to prove it they mean business and are legit.
I see that they said the profit split is 50/50. Does it change with time as one proves themselves some more?
Not really. It stays the same but I think maybe that could be negotiated at the 1 million dollar level

I've checked these guys out and another one called FTMO. I'm wondering why i should choose Blufx if they charge me every month while these other guys charge me once and that's it
Not really. It stays the same but I think maybe that could be negotiated at the 1 million dollar level

I've checked these guys out and another one called FTMO. I'm wondering why i should choose Blufx if they charge me every month while these other guys charge me once and that's it
I get your point man. But read the fine print. Those guys have a lot of rules that don't favour us traders. Yeah we are trading their money but still, so many rules in a demo account.
Such rules would take months of trying and trying to hit the mark. And each time you try again, I think you start all over again. It looks to me like a demo game. Meanwhile with these other guys, you start trading immediately

I get your point man. But read the fine print. Those guys have a lot of rules that don't favour us traders. Yeah we are trading their money but still, so many rules in a demo account.
Such rules would take months of trying and trying to hit the mark. And each time you try again, I think you start all over again. It looks to me like a demo game. Meanwhile with these other guys, you start trading immediately
I get your point. So are you saying that with blufx, I can continue trading from where I stopped if I don't hit their target for withdrawal? I wouldn't have to start all over again even as I pay monthly?

I get your point. So are you saying that with blufx, I can continue trading from where I stopped if I don't hit their target for withdrawal? I wouldn't have to start all over again even as I pay monthly?
Exactly. Your profits accumulate. So you can build it up to the minimum target or to 10% if you were going for account growth.