best platform for dax ea

whitehypo

I trade a dax ea with nsfx mt4 ecn and fxcm mt4 and its ok but i need a faster platform can anyone recommend me thx

I trade a dax ea with nsfx mt4 ecn and fxcm mt4 and its ok but i need a faster platform can anyone recommend me thx

Hi Whitehypo,

In addition to MT4, FXCM offers several other platforms including Trading Station and NinjaTrader. You can get a free demo of either on our site.

Its unlikely broke will let you scalp with the EA. If its profitable you'll be getting requotes, closing opening with slippage.

I will test it first with a couple of ecn/stp brokers fxcm and nsfx if it goes well I will open a small live account and after will add funds. I know that there may be slippage but maybe this ea adjusts to the slippage and requotes or just wont initiate the trade.

I will test it first with a couple of ecn/stp brokers fxcm and nsfx if it goes well I will open a small live account and after will add funds. I know that there may be slippage but maybe this ea adjusts to the slippage and requotes or just wont initiate the trade.

Hi Whitehypo,

There are no requotes with FXCM. Furthermore, while slippage is a risk when trading in any financial market, it's worth noting that on our platform, the slippage can be either positive or negative. With positive slippage, your orders benefit from a price improvement, which means they get filled at a better price than you requested. In fact, over a recent 12-month period, FXCM clients received over $21 million in price improvements.

Going back to your original question about speed, you may also be interested in this earlier post where I discuss latency: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/spread-betting-cfds/65334-spread-betting-fxcm-93.html#post2438474

Hi,

I use the platform by PriorFX. It's quite good. If you register through 4FXtrader, they pay rebate after each position too.

Thank you Jason for the clarification. The trading with JForex and MT4 ECN is going well for now.