Best learning tools?

Sandee106

1 0
I'm new to computerized trading. I was taught "old school" hanging on to blue chip stocks. I really want to learn how to play the market on swing trading. Anyone have a suggestion as to books, online courses or dvd's that will give me some helpful information?

timsk

Legendary member
7,345 2,136
I'm new to computerized trading. I was taught "old school" hanging on to blue chip stocks. I really want to learn how to play the market on swing trading. Anyone have a suggestion as to books, online courses or dvd's that will give me some helpful information?
Hi Sandee,
Welcome to the site.

I've answered similar questions to a couple of other new members today so, to save me repeating myself, please check out their threads:
Hey Everyone
New, Interested in Swing Trading
Let us know if you have more specific questions.
Tim.

FXColes

9 0
Hi Sandee106 - this might sound moronic, but I think the best trading tools you've got are your eyes and your temperament.

Personally, I find myself getting lost in too much information. Maybe I am still too new at forex but I get quite confused with all these graphs and indicators. I prefer to follow what's going on in the market, read the news as it is happening and follow simple trend lines. It works with small trades which is where I am at the moment.

That said, there are some great tools out there now - that's a relatively recent phenomenon, driven by market demand for risk-managed trading - for, like, free!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock