Best forex charts out there today

Do you agree with my target of .95? What is you target?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TradeTheEasyWay

USD maintains its strength which saw the dow close down for 5 trading days out of the last 6.

AUD is very weak and the gbpaud has fired long as the audusd continues its decline. looking for an entry in gbpaud at 15630 and short aud at 9940.

This strength in the usd has put the dow on the edge. EU ministers failed to agree to lift the ceiling on the etsf fund so I will continue to short highs in the Dow and stay away from oil (unless we break the lows). Looks like it's a rocky week ahead.

Mike Hamilton

:clover:

Hi, pity I didn't start on a better note though. The gbpaud reversed on me and my audusd short looks like it will stop me out for a smaller profit; the dow slammed into reverse and messed my plans up.

Looks like we will get a reasonable dow close into Christmas.

Mike

audusd, shorted the highs today - test of daily 200 and weekly reistance, will hold this one. I will add to the position on any pull backs.

Entry: 1.0195
Stop: 1.03
Target: .95

See the poll above.:clover:

Mike

Last edited:
Thanks, I'm no good at the intra-day stuff that most do on here. But have found that longer term moves are more my area and I like the way fx tends to trend long term and can give you less correlation to the general market moves if you pick pairs like GBPEUR.

I'm long usdjpy, it has huge supoort at htis level and my stop is very close by.

I also like gbpaud long for the same reason. The daily bar is what I call a stopping bar.

Mike

My stop is break even on usdjpy now as friday's close was not great. I'm looking to get short audchf. i think aud is on the way down against the usd also.

Mike :clover:

Attachments

• audchf.jpg
    audchf.jpg
    463.4 KB · Views: 945
I'm stopped out of audchf for a small loss. I traded gbpusd on the break down today and will short from 15390 if i get the chance.

Mike

I'm long usdcad gbpaud (swing trade) and shorting audusd intraday as I look for the dow to topple over.

What are you trading? Post here.

Mike

Attachments

• dow chart.jpg
    dow chart.jpg
    327.3 KB · Views: 7,786
Last edited:
id be very interested in the set up your course offers. A few days of example would be great thanks.I dont expect you to give away the method just a few calls thanks

id be very interested in the set up your course offers. A few days of example would be great thanks.I dont expect you to give away the method just a few calls thanks

Flash, Mikes proven himself on T2W he as traded live each week on my old One Trade a Week thread for 6 months and won the first quarters competition last year. I learnt a lot about fx from watching his trades each week as I had only traded stocks and commodities up until that point.

Here's the link to his first post from that thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/swing-position-trading/116688-one-trade-week-4.html#post1406718 And there's 22 other live trades from him in there if you have the time to go through it all.

Flash, Mikes proven himself on T2W he as traded live each week on my old One Trade a Week thread for 6 months and won the first quarters competition last year. I learnt a lot about fx from watching his trades each week as I had only traded stocks and commodities up until that point.

Here's the link to his first post from that thread:
http://www.trade2win.com/boards/swing-position-trading/116688-one-trade-week-4.html#post1406718 And there's 22 other live trades from him in there if you have the time to go through it all.

Clearly this is not the case Isa ,as there are only a few trades in your thread and less on here. Mike has also made claims about his early morning trades which of course is what we all want to achieve, Your days work before lunch. Moreover his videos are trades that he took retrospectively and not called live. Surely if he is charging £600 for his training then it is only right to find out what we are getting and ask questions and not take him at face value. I have been in this game a long time and let me assure you,most people charging £600 make their money purely from selling the courses and don't care about their trading. Providing they sell something worth having them theres no problem with this. TO BE A MENTOR/COACH, charge £600 and make those claims it is only right it is proven in real time. I've seen Mike has always been happy to contribute to your thread so Ill assume hes a good guy and hence will have no problem with what I've written and be happy to demonstrate his methods. Just to add that I would happily pay the money and write an article and apologies whole heatedly for any offence caused if my reservations prove unfounded.

Last edited: