Best features found in LCG SB platform?

Been using it for a while and believe me this new platform is worse than previous one, in many ways.
Too slow to load, uses loads of memories, less features, no multi-watchlist (after over 2 months) plus more.

I am getting to like being able to move Stoploss and TP levels straight from the chart.

I don't like how the daily charts' labelled dates are all 24 hours behind. So apparently in LCG-land today is 19th May.

The division between gross unrealised p/l and net unrealised p/l is confusing.

I can't seem to be able to change stop loss or TP by dragging. I have tried in the main chart window and also the chart that shows in the modify window. What do you click on please?

Easiest location is go to Preferences, select Chart Only Layout. If your particular chart isn't showing, click on the + tab and there's a search box for whatever instrument needed. When you have a position open, the entry price appears as a horizontal red broken line and there will be a small greyed out SL and TP tab either side of it opn the left. Select and drag the Stop Loss or Take Profit level to wherever you wish and when you let go, the order is placed at that price. The charts default to h1 I think so make sure you're on your own preferred timescale.

You can also set these orders from Chart Trading Layout or Default Layout by right clicking on the postion details, select Modify Position, select Modify (Pending?) Order and enter the price into the appropriate dialogue box.

Many thanks for the reply, I had the cross hair on and was trying to drag with that which doesn't work, not surprisingly! It works fine with the pointer, cheers.