Best entry and exit point?

henrick.duda

hi everyone,
i am a day trader on US stock, and have been working on this line of work for the last two years, i need to team up with a few people/ adviser on the same line of work to make a better trade, i also need to know how you determine the best entry and exit point?
let me know if you can give me peace of advise or hint
thank you,
henrick

Henrick, I am intrigued. You've been a day trader (are you fully established as a PDT?) for 2 years and you're asking how to determine the best entry and exit point. What are you currently using to establish these two events?

Hi ,i am glad to hear from you, you have a good question, to be honest with you , i think i need to learn more and more, as i have studies different tools like Macd and Sto, .... and MAs.... but still i need to be more accurate on entry and exit point\i 'll be glad to team up with you if you are good at it as i feel need to learn more and more, let me know what tools you utilize and how successful you are? thank you, yours\henrick

Henrick, I am intrigued. You've been a day trader (are you fully established as a PDT?) for 2 years and you're asking how to determine the best entry and exit point. What are you currently using to establish these two events?

Master basic chart-reading skills and you will be able to more consistently identify the best prices for entering and exiting your trades. Your bottom line can improve dramatically as a result.