Best broker for stocks (plus500 sucks!)

AlwaysWinning

5 0
Hi all,

So I signed up to plus500 and played about with their demo account, now looking for something better (I'm assuming plus500 is aimed at those who dont know better?)

Looking for a site where minimum trade cost is lower and also something with a better selection of global stocks (Alot of the stocks I looked for weren't on plus500)

Any help here would be much appreciated, so many to choose from and confusing to a newbie. What sites do the pro's use?! Also what is the best site/software for screening stocks?

Thanks,

Adam

Als

194 3
Hi all,

So I signed up to plus500 and played about with their demo account, now looking for something better (I'm assuming plus500 is aimed at those who dont know better?)

Looking for a site where minimum trade cost is lower and also something with a better selection of global stocks (Alot of the stocks I looked for weren't on plus500)

Any help here would be much appreciated, so many to choose from and confusing to a newbie. What sites do the pro's use?! Also what is the best site/software for screening stocks?

Thanks,

Adam

look at demos of whselfinvest and fxflat
they give stock screening facility if u have live account

caution !
same platform ! cfd & forex are conflicting
if u install one u must unlock it with special code sent by letter of the other broker to install the other platform

but they offer mt 4

choose two different

Hate2Lose

155 3
Hi all,

Thanks,

Adam

Definitely something where you’re not going to get re-quotes, so direct market access. Check IG Markets, Accendo Markets, FP Markets.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock