Day Trading US Stocks - What Broker?

Stev86

Hi Folks,

So I'm looking into trading small cap stocks, high momentum movers on the day from news combined with technical analysis.

My main problem here is trying to figure out the best route to go down for trading US stocks, as most of you know the conversion rate can be a killer for us UK traders so I'm looking to see or get some opinions on how you guys go about getting better rates or if we're just stuck with our UK brokers converting at spot price from USD to GBP?

Any info on this is greatly appreciated, also if you yourself trade small cap stocks based on news/momentum plays everyday it would be nice to hear your story (PM me if that's better).

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Steven

I use Delphian Trading product called StocksPro. Tradier is teh connected broker, I am a US Citizen and had the and have been stuck with this Spot Price conversion problem.

Hi Folks,

So I'm looking into trading small cap stocks, high momentum movers on the day from news combined with technical analysis.

My main problem here is trying to figure out the best route to go down for trading US stocks, as most of you know the conversion rate can be a killer for us UK traders so I'm looking to see or get some opinions on how you guys go about getting better rates or if we're just stuck with our UK brokers converting at spot price from USD to GBP?

Any info on this is greatly appreciated, also if you yourself trade small cap stocks based on news/momentum plays everyday it would be nice to hear your story (PM me if that's better).

Thanks for your time.

Regards,
Steven

Hi Steve,
Have you ever traded with a Prop Firm? I believe the prop model of providing a single performance bond and the option to withold monthly profits can offer a solution to your fx conversion issue. If you'd like, PM me and i can provide additional information.

I use Delphian Trading product called StocksPro. Tradier is teh connected broker, I am a US Citizen and had the and have been stuck with this Spot Price conversion problem.

Like I mentioned to Steve, I believe the prop model of providing a single performance bond and the option to withold monthly profits can offer a solution to your fx conversion issue.

Last edited: