Best broker for Scalping

IC Markets trading conditions are good, but the support can be a bit slow every now and then - sometimes they reply within a few minutes and then again it takes a whole day. However, all in all they are a good broker.

I don't know about good but I've seen worse.
I don't know if ICM have a dealing desk.
They claim that they don't but who knows....
I don't get paranoid about brokers anymore.
Brokers provide a service, if I like them I stay, if I don't like them I move on.

It's important not to lose our focus, we should concentrate on becoming better traders and we should not be trying to find someone to blame for our bad trading decisions.

I use IC Markets (ICM). They are pretty good value when you consider the HFT group discount. I looked at Armada but their servers always crash and they are based in Estonia so they are a no go for me. I need a good regulated broker.

Agreed, Axi or IC Markets are definitely the go. IC has slightly better spreads.

Last edited:
I recommended you HotForex, it offers low spreads. this is the best forex broker for scalping in my opinion.

Thanks guys, I feel like to try IC. I don't agree about Axi, I have traded with them, not the best experience...

Regards,
Joseph.

Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs

Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs

Which broker was that?

Regards,
Joseph.

Maybe he meant every Dealing Desk broker. My broker is a true, STP/ECN and NDD broker so I think I am safe right now.

quote ironic the title of the thread 'best broker for scalping', for scalping the last thing you want is someone taking the other side of your trade i.e. a broker = dealer. much better to trade an actual market. oh well each to their own.

Maybe he meant every Dealing Desk broker. My broker is a true, STP/ECN and NDD broker so I think I am safe right now.

nope you are not safe until you can actually see you order in the order book. i.e. you click your order in away from the inside bid/ask and you can see it added at that price level. until then you are just shark food. :whistling

In your opinion which brokers are best for scalping?

Currently I use FinFx.fi and FxOpen. I am completely satisfied with both, especially with FinFx, but maybe there are some brokers that You are using and are also great.

Suggestions?

Regards,
Joseph.

We can all claim that our own broker is the best broker for scalping. Like for example my case. Of course since I trade with GDMFX, it is apparent that this broker is indeed the best for me. We can label such broker the best if we are really gaining profit from our trading.

OctaFX is a world-wide recognized forex broker with customers in over 100 countries. OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards, and sets the highest service level standards and maintains them, as well as constantly developing new services and promotions.
OctaFX offers:
Demo accounts to test your trading strategy or your EA
Micro accounts to try our outstanding services with as little as 5 USD
ECN accounts for advanced and professional traders and investors with as little as 50 USD
Interbank liquidity from world's top providers
Market news and research, convenient economic calendar
True ECN execution without requotes
A wide range of deposit / withdrawal options, including Credit Cards, UnionPay, CashU, Bank Wire, Perfect Money, Internal Transfer and a variety of local banks
Why choose OctaFX?
No Requotes Whatever market conditions OctaFX always executes your order.
True ECN Being an ECN broker, OctaFX guarantees your positions offset.
Top-Notch Trading Platform OctaFX offers Metatrader 4 trading software — a leading forex trading platform in the world.
Reliability and Stability OctaFX provides a highly protected environment, which eliminates any possible technical risks.
Trading Conditions OctaFX offers low spreads from 0.2 pips and up to 1:500 leverage with microlots (0.01 size) available for everyone.
No restrictions on trading (scalping, hedging, news, EAs, etc) OctaFX canceled all the restrictions for trading techniques. Therefore any trading strategy is welcomed. Whether scalping, hedging, news trading or EAs — you are welcome to apply these trading strategies at OctaFX.
Promotions and Contests
OctaFX offers a number of the coolest promotions and contests:
Non deposit free 8 USD welcome bonus
Up to 50% welcome bonus for all deposits
There is also demo account contest with amazing prices. All possible trading techniques are welcome from EAs to scalping and hedging. The total prize fund over USD 1000 per month!
Real account contest with a real chance to win a sleek Porsche Panamera!

octafx site

A good forex broker for scalping always offer the low spread and high leverage. Concentrate on the market and trade in the most favorable moments are the important characteristics of a good broker for scalping.It also must provides fast server execution and deep liquidity.

fast execution is a must, low spread, but we need also an honest market price, and we need get to well know about the broker spread. many ecn brokers offer low spread but never said it's fixed low spread, when volatility happen it's widen. here's an ea to record max/min/average spread at specific period of time (check at attachment file).
as for scalping strategies armada markets cames at low spread and fast execution too
here's the spread record result using the ea.
attachment.php

Attachments

• SpreadAlert.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 5,822