Best broker for Scalping

Babyblush

132 4
For scalping, mayzus and exness may be good so that the traders can scalp with the fixed and dynamic spread both kind of accounts in these brokers which ever they wish to.

moyes

40 0
IC markets

I hear good things about IC Markets ,but that could be their staff on these forums giving them excellent reviews. Any honest traders out there that have used them and are happy with them? I heard on another forum that they have a dealing desk!! I do want to try them out though..

fxgermany

21 0
I hear good things about IC Markets ,but that could be their staff on these forums giving them excellent reviews. Any honest traders out there that have used them and are happy with them? I heard on another forum that they have a dealing desk!! I do want to try them out though..

IC Markets trading conditions are good, but the support can be a bit slow every now and then - sometimes they reply within a few minutes and then again it takes a whole day. However, all in all they are a good broker.

BILLV

128 2
IC Markets trading conditions are good, but the support can be a bit slow every now and then - sometimes they reply within a few minutes and then again it takes a whole day. However, all in all they are a good broker.

I don't know about good but I've seen worse.
I don't know if ICM have a dealing desk.
They claim that they don't but who knows....
I don't get paranoid about brokers anymore.
Brokers provide a service, if I like them I stay, if I don't like them I move on.

It's important not to lose our focus, we should concentrate on becoming better traders and we should not be trying to find someone to blame for our bad trading decisions.

lettheworldknow

1 0
I use IC Markets (ICM). They are pretty good value when you consider the HFT group discount. I looked at Armada but their servers always crash and they are based in Estonia so they are a no go for me. I need a good regulated broker.

george6

35 0
I recommended you HotForex, it offers low spreads. this is the best forex broker for scalping in my opinion.

Joseph Trader

54 0
Thanks guys, I feel like to try IC. I don't agree about Axi, I have traded with them, not the best experience...

Regards,
Joseph.

Fxtekkie

25 1
Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs

Joseph Trader

54 0
Guys, if you trade high frequency scalping, you have to stay away from traditionally DD brokers. Make sure your broker is true STP,ECN or DMA whatever they class themselves as.

I've suffered many wastes of money and time with DDs

Which broker was that?

Regards,
Joseph.

bigmistake

263 1
Maybe he meant every Dealing Desk broker. My broker is a true, STP/ECN and NDD broker so I think I am safe right now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock