Best book for beginner

Stoneybroke

Hi

I’m just starting to invest in shares and really want to expand my knowledge. So my books/courses/websites etc. I’m ideally after a book that can get me going. After recommendations please

Hi

I’m just starting to invest in shares and really want to expand my knowledge. So my books/courses/websites etc. I’m ideally after a book that can get me going. After recommendations please
Or, you could;

Take book money,
Follow price movements. (you can simply refresh Arty's prolific chart posts for really easy picks)
Buy the dips.
Sell the peaks.
Repeat ad infinitum.

:D

invest in shares
My suggestion was for trading.
If you are going to invest so buying and holding for years the best way is learning with youtube.
Start with videos about Buffet and Lynch.
Than focus on few companies and try to get every kind of info about the company and the manager, min one hundred of hours of research per company.

Hi

best book i can recommend for investing in shares
it certainly doesn't take hundreds of hours research per company. then when you've got the book, there is an old thread still kept alive on here. use both at the same time, it will complement the understanding of the book. it will still take practice, but there are few people who can write about a method like this guy

the person who started the thread uses the method. let me know if you need a hand

16 Books To Choose From If You're A Beginner
  1. The Great Gatsby by F.
  2. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D.
  3. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. .
  4. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
  5. Sita: An Illustrated Retelling of the Ramayana by Devdutt Pattanaik. .
  6. The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini.

Hello, I was wondering, I am about to start trading with prop company named Audacity Capital- London based, did someone been trading with them?

16 Books To Choose From If You're A Beginner
  1. The Great Gatsby by F.
  2. The Catcher in the Rye by J. D.
  3. The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho. .
  4. The Palace of Illusions by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni.
  5. Sita: An Illustrated Retelling of the Ramayana by Devdutt Pattanaik. .
  6. The Kite Runner By Khaled Hosseini.
Not a bad books but what they have in common with trading/investing?