Beginners should risk only 0.25 % per trade

Try Dark Tone , he posts like a merchant's stooge.Maybe he stuck on forums , cause his merchants are no good.

Don't try to change subject. Darktone doesn't know if he's coming or going. That's a sign of someone completely lacking knowledge of the merchants. Apart from the ninja spammers, you are the only one with connections to the merchants here.

More important than what you believe you're risking is your size imo.
A trader could be long dax with a stop at -10pts / -1% of their acc, XYZ occurs and the stop gets yumped and filled at -150 / -15%.

Use options instead of stops , in your trading strategy.

Yes, then later losses will be covered up or declared as winners. I no longer bother checking your results. You lost credibility when you lied and hid your losses.

You are also suffering selective attention bias , you can't see the advance calls , maybe you should join the hindsight club.

There is no proof of any of that , but there is proof "all the live advance callers disappeared".

Here's proof. You claimed to have won. But when people add it all up it's a sizeable loss:

244812d1502465293-20-30-profitable-dow-dax-weekly-100-ticks-profit-clipboard01.jpg

or learn how to trade :D

I don't mind teaching you , but I could easily use that time to compound my 100 ticks a week , and become a billionaire.My system risk is ideal for compounding and the psychology , which prevents trading billionaires , is taken care of.

Then why haven't you done it already ? What are you waiting for ?

I do not know how to use Photoshop , I thought I could learn that here .It was the psychology which prevents everybody , I could not find the psychology threads here , So I wrote them.Now I am ready.