Beginners should risk only 0.25 % per trade

Van Tharp video is professional level talk , he actually talks sense and practical reality of real trading .You don't get these pro level discussions on forums , since there are no professionals with this no knowledge.If they are blind to reality , how can they discuss reality?

Any one can talk, doesn't mean they can trade. There's no evidence of him capable of making money in the market. Anyone following him will have the same result: no profit.

Any one can talk, doesn't mean they can trade. There's no evidence of him capable of making money in the market. Anyone following him will have the same result: no profit.

I agree with your statement , but if you have winning personality , you will take good information from this video.Listening to you would be "listening to the blind".

I agree with your statement , but if you have winning personality , you will take good information from this video.Listening to you would be "listening to the blind".

He has winning personality but doesn't have winning capability. There's no profit in what he says.

He has winning personality but doesn't have winning capability. There's no profit in what he says.

All these guys peddling systems and methods to noobs , don't tell the noobs , purposely hide psychology and mistakes from traders .There is profit , if they accept and learn to avoid the mistakes he talks about.

All these guys peddling systems and methods to noobs , don't tell the noobs , purposely hide psychology and mistakes from traders .There is profit , if they accept and learn to avoid the mistakes he talks about.

He couldn't show a profit himself, never mind helping other people.

He couldn't show a profit himself, never mind helping other people.

But you could say the same about most .Most fail , in fact 95% fail , they can't trade and make money , so they find internet sites to find pitch on ,they pose on these sites as traders , and preach what they can't trade .

Yes, like you.

Curious, if you like Van Tharp that much, why haven't you learn a single thing from him ? Why do you continue to suffer psychology related problems ?

He ,like others can sell psychology , and mentoring , but you need to learn from winners .Example :Footballer Lukaku is mentored by great footballers who succeeded in playing , players like Thierry Henry.He does not get mentored by failed footballers!

He ,like others can sell psychology , and mentoring , but you need to learn from winners .Example :Footballer Lukaku is mentored by great footballers who succeeded in playing , players like Thierry Henry.He does not get mentored by failed footballers!

Yes great traders should get mentored by greater traders. They should not be mentored by Van Tharp, he could not trade. He's not even a beginner trader.

Yes great traders should get mentored by greater traders. They should not be mentored by Van Tharp, he could not trade. He's not even a beginner trader.

He sold his first few books without a lot of professional information , little information resulted in many blow outs.

They are obviously as stupid as you hope, or you wouldn't be wasting your time. It's the same BS that if you say it enough times, it becomes true.

You are hoping they are as stupid and retarded as you believe , then your merchants you work for can enjoy the small fish.

Makes no difference to me if they are stupid. I am here playing with a merchant's stooge. I don't have anything better to do.

You copuld become a billionaire by compounding your trading profits , if you knew how to trade like a pro.Merchant ass kissing will leave you as average Joe!

Attachments

• suck upsa.jpg
    suck upsa.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 143
You copuld become a billionaire by compounding your trading profits , if you knew how to trade like a pro.Merchant ass kissing will leave you as average Joe!

I doubt my shop would be generous enough to give me a billion. 100k is probably their upper limit.

Can you recommend a merchants who can do bigger ? I know you have good connections.

I doubt my shop would be generous enough to give me a billion. 100k is probably their upper limit.

Can you recommend a merchants who can do bigger ? I know you have good connections.

Try Dark Tone , he posts like a merchant's stooge.Maybe he stuck on forums , cause his merchants are no good.