Beginner binary options

jimmydean

Morning all,

I appreciate this is a fairly broad questions but I would like to know where to look for sound advice on trading binary options?

I am a complete novice to day trading and would like to find out more about this particular type of trading. Specifically I would like to find out how it compares to CFD's and spread-betting.

I'm fully aware of the risk associated with trading options and intend to develop a sound strategy well before trading a single penny of my money.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Jim

first try demo then go with minimum deposit account if successful then increase the size of your trades

Morning all,

I appreciate this is a fairly broad questions but I would like to know where to look for sound advice on trading binary options?

I am a complete novice to day trading and would like to find out more about this particular type of trading. Specifically I would like to find out how it compares to CFD's and spread-betting.

I'm fully aware of the risk associated with trading options and intend to develop a sound strategy well before trading a single penny of my money.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated!

Jim

Hi, Jim,

If you are really committed to only trading commodities-based and forex-based BINARY options, may I suggest you look in detail - at the NADEX website?

Many offshore firms profit from matching losing clients against winning clients orders. In addition there are tons of reports/reviews on the internet and YouTube of binary options brokers that change the expiry pricing/mechanism - esp on bigger trade sizes. There are scary anecdotes of problems withdrawing funds, etc.

NADEX is regulated, transparent, and holds segregated accounts. In addition its returns on binary options are far better than many of the offshore binary options firms.

Funding/banking transactions for deposits and withdrawals are precise, straight forward, and promptly executed (if withdrawing funds).

NADEX pricing is transparent - and liquidity is very good for most forex binaries, index binaries, and commodities binary options.

There is a large inventory of NADEX video tutorials at their website. In addition APEX Investing also has produced excellent NADEX webinars in YouTube.

I recommend that you do your due diligence and at least really give NADEX a strong consideration if you are committed to trading only BINARY options.

Btw - I am not affiliated nor compensated in any manner by NADEX. However I am able to recognize a more "fair" playing field for the retail trader in NADEX vs offshore binary brokers.

Best of luck!

WklyOptions

NADEX is for US residents only .

This is correct. Check out their T+C's

"To open an account with Nadex, you must be a U.S. resident with a permanent U.S. residential address, maintain a U.S. bank account and have a valid Social Security Number."

There are plenty of good brokers out there that are regulated which you can use with little problem. Try looking at someone like 24Option- http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/24option-review/

I'm sure you will find plenty of people to chip with their vies as and you will always find good and bad reviews of every company.

From experience they have always been a fairly decent operation, have a good platform and returns and have been in industry for a long while.

Although getting a U.S. address with bank account isnt that hard. P.O. box can be purchased by anyone. Depends on what info they require.

first try demo then go with minimum deposit account if successful then increase the size of your trades

Demo accounts should be duly practiced before going live and starting with minimum is a good amount to check the brokers internal processes as well.

This is correct. Check out their T+C's

"To open an account with Nadex, you must be a U.S. resident with a permanent U.S. residential address, maintain a U.S. bank account and have a valid Social Security Number."

There are plenty of good brokers out there that are regulated which you can use with little problem. Try looking at someone like 24Option- http://www.binaryoptionsinvestor.net/24option-review/

I'm sure you will find plenty of people to chip with their views as and you will always find good and bad reviews of every company.

From experience they have always been a fairly decent operation, have a good platform and returns and have been in industry for a long while.

have you traded with them? what can you tell about them? i'm looking for an additional broker

Nadex spreads to wide

Sucker game regardless of broker

look for hourly or 2 hour options during typically slow periods of the trading day. You may only get 1 or 2 trades in per day but the success ratio will be high.

Peter

look for hourly or 2 hour options during typically slow periods of the trading day. You may only get 1 or 2 trades in per day but the success ratio will be high.

Peter

That's a good piece of advice though the binary option traders usually try to invest on short term strategies and 30 or 60 sec strategies are merely a suicide unless you are trading on news.. but still risky for a new trader.