Becoming a successful forex trader

tell you what, oilfxpro, why don't you cut to the chase and tell us how much you charge for this, notwithstanding of course that you don't have the foggiest about summing the probabilities of two independent events.

Tempttrader

It is all free and your eyes are seeing it posted freely on this message board.

Hopefully we can get a few like minded people making a positive contribution to this thread .We will all be richer in knowledge

O K guys lets see some positive contributions about becoming a succesful forex trader

My thanks to everybody for their positive contribution steve , Ampro ,Mp160 and others I have not mentioned

OILFXPRO

tell you what, oilfxpro, why don't you cut to the chase and tell us how much you charge for this, notwithstanding of course that you don't have the foggiest about summing the probabilities of two independent events.

=======================================================================

ROFLMAO​

ah temp, yee do indeed have a way with the words that brings joy and pleasure to the soul !

gotta love it !

mp

HOW DO U KNOW?

hOW DO U KNOW ...THAT I DO NOT WANT U TO KNOW....what I know?

oilfxpro

What two independent events do u want me to sum up probabilities about?I already got too many hot shot currency market wizards on free message boards to contend with already.Another expert another day another wizard hanging around free message boards or another thief from TSD wanting to steal logic to sell?

Just cause u say I dance ,do u really think I am gonna dance?Bottom line is I do not want to feed the thieves from TSD and their messenger.

OILFXPRO

Last edited:
What two independent events do u want me to sum up probabilities about?

OILFXPRO

you have 2 indicators A and B.

A gives a signal that is correct 70% of the time, B gives a signal that is correct 55% of the time. How do you combine these probabilities ?

you have 2 indicators A and B.

A gives a signal that is correct 70% of the time, B gives a signal that is correct 55% of the time. How do you combine these probabilities ?

Lets have 8 more indicators in the pot for this example.if 6 give a signal at any one time (6 out of 10)or any other ratio depending on what indicators are used and their charecteristics, we have a combine signal

I do not use standard indicators (which is the next thing you will jump on).

But u should two brain sells to work out whose orignal idea this is

The Best MT4 Forex Trading PREDICTIVE Custom Indicator - eBay (item 270219660281 end time Mar-21-08 00:00:00 PDT)

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• thieves.jpg
    thieves.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 193
What two independent events do u want me to sum up probabilities about?I already got too many hot shot currency market wizards on free message boards to contend with already.Another expert another day another wizard hanging around free message boards or another thief from TSD wanting to steal logic to sell?

Just cause u say I dance ,do u really think I am gonna dance?Bottom line is I do not want to feed the thieves from TSD and their messenger.

OILFXPRO

Zupcon is asking a elementary question. In fact it's so elementary that 13 year olds know about it. It has generalisations to n summands (inclusion-exclusion formula), but you will only learn that if you get to uni (and even then generalisations are trivial for 13 year olds too if they bothered).

There is nothing to steal since the answer is common knowledge. And how can you talk about thieves since you are saying it's all free?

So here, oilfxpro, you claim your wonderful EA system is giving amazing results, yet you are totally oblivious to elementary formulae that your so called system that you do the logic for is based on . . . . what do you think anyone looking at this will conclude?

Zupcon is asking a elementary question. In fact it's so elementary that 13 year olds know about it. It has generalisations to n summands (inclusion-exclusion formula), but you will only learn that if you get to uni (and even then generalisations are trivial for 13 year olds too if they bothered).

So here, oilfxpro, you claim your wonderful EA system is giving amazing results, yet you are totally oblivious to elementary formulae that your so called system that you do the logic for is based on . . . . what do you think anyone looking at this will conclude?

If they believe these type of theories work, everybody will buy Pring's Technical anylysis and u would get 95% traders making money.The fact that 95% lose money means all these theories do not work in trading.

It takes 7 years to be a profitable trader and 7 years experience and knowledge is input into the EA logic.The fact that I have found something which works for me ,something which came from trial and experience (as opposed to theories)and trader's intuition ,does not require it to have come from a theoretical background.Most of the theoretical traders are looking/searching for their holy grail by inputting every theoretical value

Trading requires lots of hands on experience to be good at it,some guy who knows all these elementary formulaes may not necessirily have the right background to write the logic.It is like giving a poor system logic to a great programmer ,whose output is great coding but you still get a poor system.Somebody who understands the elementary formulaes probably lacks the hands on experience

It is my own version of something similiar.I am not selling it so it does not matter.

OILFXPRO

Last edited:
If they believe these type of theories work, everybody will buy Pring's Technical anylysis and u would get 95% traders making money.The fact that 95% lose money means all these theories do not work in trading.

It takes 7 years to be a profitable trader and 7 years experience and knowledge is input into the EA logic.The fact that I have found something which works for me ,something which came from trial and experience (as opposed to theories)and trader's intuition ,does not require it to have come from a theoretical background.Most of the theoretical traders are looking/searching for their holy grail by inputting every theoretical value

It is my own version of something similiar.I am not selling it so it does not matter.

OILFXPRO

What the hell has Martin Pring got to do with simple statistics ?, are you going to answer the question, or shall we take this as yet more evidence that you are spouting complete garbage ?

I've asked you a very simple statistics question, and you come back waffling about Bayesian classifiers. I asked you a question regarding the method that you claim to be using, again the answer could be completed in half a dozen lines of very simple maths, and amazingly you cant answer.

There's a few people beginning to think that perhaps you are yet another vendor without a clue.

Statements such as It takes 7 years to become a trader are nonsensical.Where do you get such nonsense from, come on back it up with some proof. For example, It took me 20 lessons to pass my driving test, I had friends who passed after 5 lessons, and an associate at university took 17 tests over 5 years (and crashed into a funeral car on the day she eventually passed :) )

Now are you going to respond to the questions being asked ?, or are you simply going to make yourself look even more inept

My system works fine for me .I don't have to answer it

OILFXPRO

I'm afraid we are not going to let this drop. The truth is you cant answer the most basic of questions, and that exposes you as a charlatan,

As for you "system" working I'll remind you of the garbage you posted earlier

"The coder will deliver version 1 on 15 th april, and version 2 on 15 th may,and version 3 on 15 th june OILFXPRO"

So how exactly do you know the system is working fine, when by your own admission you are still 4 weeks away from delivery of the first version.

Trading requires lots of hands on experience to be good at it,some guy who knows all these elementary formulaes may not necessirily have the right background to write the logic.It is like giving a poor system logic to a great programmer ,whose output is great coding but you still get a poor system.Somebody who understands the elementary formulaes probably lacks the hands on experience

OILFXPRO

OILFXPRO,

Exactly what do you think logic is if not elementary mathematical formulae (flow charts, not/and/or/nand etc. gates)? Or does that fact escape you too? Or are you not aware that indicators are ultimately defined by mathematical formulae?

And if you don't know elementary formulae, how can you get to the advanced ones (like the probabilistic neural network that you gave a link to) that may be dependent on them?

I'm afraid we are not going to let this drop. The truth is you cant answer the most basic of questions, and that exposes you as a charlatan,

As for you "system" working I'll remind you of the garbage you posted earlier

"The coder will deliver version 1 on 15 th april, and version 2 on 15 th may,and version 3 on 15 th june OILFXPRO"

So how exactly do you know the system is working fine, when by your own admission you are still 4 weeks away from delivery of the first version.

80 % of the system is working fine at present .This system already has 15 EAS coded ,and these 15 EAS are making up 80% .There are weaknesses of the system (20%)which will be eliminated in two months.I test the system everyday in it's present 80 % performance and do manual test trades for the additional 20%

After these 15 EAS are combined with the pro-trader indicator and the OILFXPRO RSIOMA(I am going to repeat this in thick writings for u ,since u seem to get confused with it OILFXPRO RSIOMA),the fully automated system will improve by 20%.

Your database has nothing to do with how my system trades and is irrelevant

OILFXPRO

80 % of the system is working fine at present .This system already has 15 EAS coded ,and these 15 EAS are making up 80% .There are weaknesses of the system (20%)which will be eliminated in two months.I test the system everyday in it's present 80 % performance and do manual test trades for the additional 20%

After these 15 EAS are combined with the pro-trader indicator and the OILFXPRO RSIOMA(I am going to repeat this in thick writings for u ,since u seem to get confused with it OILFXPRO RSIOMA),the fully automated system will improve by 20%.

Your database has nothing to do with how my system trades and is irrelevant

OILFXPRO

You claim that you "combine" probabilities using PNN. I gave you a training data set for 2 classes of data, and an example that needed to be classified, and yet somehow this doesn't register with you ?, YOU repeatedly claim you use PNN, but now you say "it has nothing to do with how my system trades"

Only one of those statements can be correct, either you use PNN or you do not use PNN. Which one is it ?

I'll tell you what I'll do, in order not to put you to any inconvenience, I will do the actual maths for you, tell me the first step I need to take, for example if you want me to calculate some particular statistic, just tell me and I'll do it, and then we'll move onto the next stage.

OILFXPRO,

Exactly what do you think logic is if not elementary mathematical formulae (flow charts, not/and/or/nand etc. gates)? Or does that fact escape you too? Or are you not aware that indicators are ultimately defined by mathematical formulae?

And if you don't know elementary formulae, how can you get to the advanced ones (like the probabilistic neural network that you gave a link to) that may be dependent on them?

TT

I give my programmer the system rules and indicator rules .He writes the logic and coding.

i tell the coder what advanced system rules I want input and he will provide the logic/codes

I am not a programmer

OILFXPRO

TT

I give my programmer the system rules and indicator rules .He writes the logic and coding.

i tell the coder what advanced system rules I want input and he will provide the logic/codes

I am not a programmer

OILFXPRO

Logic and code is trivial. We are just prodding you to see if you understand what you claim to have said. I repeat that you mentioned that part of your system can combine two probabilities and yet you don't seem to be able to do it yourself. If the programmer does that for you then it's not your system is it? And that would mean that you are playing with things you don't know anything about.

Regardless of the topography of the network, or the transfer functions etc, you can start by solving my pathetically simple problem.

Come on, lets assume I'm your programmer, give me my first instruction as to how this problem should be solved

what problem?

I have none

If u are asking for the EA , it decides when to trade or not trade depending on the output of pro-trader indicator

OILFXPRO