Becoming a successful forex trader

Now successful traders are morons! LOL. wtf?!

Fx

I really meant day traders .

The reasoning is they have no premptive bias as to where price go.They are not thinkers.They are followers of trends.Once they see a trend ,they do not think or hesitate or have any emotions,they are on it faster than the market.They exit faster.They are not supposed to have thinking capability..just great trend following capability

lOOK FOR LOGICAL TRADER VIDEOS ON NET

OILFXPRO

Now successful traders are morons! LOL. wtf?!

Its been a few years since I saw the video that oilfxpro's recommending, but if I recall correctly, Mark Fisher (developer of the ACD method) uses the term "morons". He certainly claims that educational background is pretty irrelevant to trading success, and I probably agree with him to an extent.

Its important however to put his comments into context, Mr Fisher of course has an education, including an MBA from Wharton Business school, he's probably not as thick has he might want you to believe.

In addition, Mr Fisher runs a clearing firm (mbfcc.com), part of his marketing strategy is to provide his customers with a trading methodology, and of course he'd be cutting his nose of to spite his face if he where to suggest traders required better than average intelligence to take advantage of his method. Its pointless putting a barrier in the way of a sale, so suggesting a method can be used by "morons" makes perfect business sense if thats the sector of the market your trying to capture.

Having said that the video is worth watching.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fx

I really meant day traders .

The reasoning is they have no premptive bias as to where price go.They are not thinkers.They are followers of trends.Once they see a trend ,they do not think or hesitate or have any emotions,they are on it faster than the market.They exit faster.They are not supposed to have thinking capability..just great trend following capability

lOOK FOR LOGICAL TRADER VIDEOS ON NET

OILFXPRO

I am not looking for any trading videos on the net, thanks. It is all the same stuff I heard a million times so I will pass. Day traders do not have to be trend followers. The idea that they have no emotions sounds like you read about this stuff. day trading is a highly stressful job regardless of what anyone may tell you. They don't think or hesitate? What can one say, eh?

oily said:
Succesful traders know their probabilities of making money before they start.OILFXPRO

how quaint you should say this in your signature when you don't have a clue about adding two probabilities . . .

Hi mp

thats what Mrs Pinkpig said :LOL:

played a lot of snooker for money in my youth and developed a reasonable edge

All the F..ckin way mp, as far as my ability allows ~ until they drag me off the table :LOL:

well, i certainly do take to a challenge, and you sound like a majestic one indeed, so lets forget about all these systems and thingies and I will try my darndest to teach you how to trade, which means up, down and sideways.

Its not really hard at all, as better traders develop a gift for seeing where things are going, as in ---- if the currency is rising like crazy and everyone expects bad news, guess how many SHORTS are sitting there, salivating like mad and waiting to smack the mother down a ton as soon as it reaches resistance ??

watch today, especially the last hour or so before the US rate newsy thingie is released !

Traders dont have to be the smartest people in the universe, but they have to be sharks, cause this is MONEY we be talking about !

just watch today and tomorrow, and put those SHI channels on your charts --- will be like watching a good movie.

ive already got my trades placed and have to run out for most of the day, so talk on ya later

mp

MP

What are your charts saying at this minute?

GO ON BEFORE THE EVENT.BE BRAVE AND STUPID

OILFXPRO

Hi

today's rate cut was expected at 1% .Instead fed delivered 0.75%

Currency trading is all about historical charts but more so about yields.YIELDS ARE HIGHER

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• FED RATE CUT.jpg
    FED RATE CUT.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 220
  • RATE CUT DISSAP.jpg
    RATE CUT DISSAP.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 175
MP

What are your charts saying at this minute?

GO ON BEFORE THE EVENT.BE BRAVE AND STUPID

OILFXPRO

==================================================================

OILY, how glad I am that Im not you ----- if I set a trade and walk away, I already know whats going to be happening and 7 came home to roost, cause this is what I do ----- its not a part time game with me, but deadly serious life !

3 left now for the midnite reversal or the EURO open, or even possible for when Japan comes back from breakfast and they reverse their direction !

WOULD YOU LIKE TO KNOW HOW SIMPLE IT WAS ???????????

the DOW LRC had the price already hitting bottom a few days ago and bouncing on the 10 day/4 hour chart --- THE ONLY DIRECTION LEFT FOR IT WAS UP, which was simply a no brainer. (of course, what goes up will come down, so if you short the index, stand by !)

Looking at the channels and the zigzags of UJ and EU on the H4 CHARTS, they had bottomed for one and topped for the other and arrows now pointed UP for one and down for the other---- no matter WHAT happened today, this is the way the currencies were going with no ifs, ands or buts !!

Notice how the currencies ended the day at the various pivot points --- if technicals werent being watched by the banks, how did they know to end right at those points ?

banks dont care about your theories --- they ONLY CARE ABOUT MONEY !

THAT is why I find what you say silly, because the market doesnt give much of a hoot about your fundamentals, except at the beginning and end of a major trend (and then I sometimes wonder !) but it sure leaves its directgional signals lying around like a new girlfriend staking out her turf on your yacht !

oh well

mp

Attachments

• UJ, H4.jpg
    UJ, H4.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 202
  • EU, H4.jpg
    EU, H4.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
today's rate cut was expected at 1% .Instead fed delivered 0.75%

Not according to Forex Factory, it was expected to be 2.25% and the actual was 2.25% which was a cut of 0.75% as expected.

Paul

Attachments

• ir.jpg
    ir.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 150
Not according to Forex Factory, it was expected to be 2.25% and the actual was 2.25% which was a cut of 0.75% as expected.

Paul

There was talk on Bloomberg of 1% .On rate announcements many speculators /currency dealers allow for a higher /worse than expected figure.So many expected 1%

We are now seeing a correction due to 0.75%

OILFXPRO

You no longer visit TSD, because you where banned. You where identified as a "commercial scammer", and furthermore you where accused of attempting to solicit funds from members.

Funnily enough, you where desperate enough to actually pay TSD to access EA's via their elite subscription service. Quite why anyone who had the first clue would need to do this really is beyond me. :LOL:

To all readers

People write lies about other people and don't allow the victims of lies to post their response by banning them.

Here is the real reason why I was banned.It is an honour to be banned from these places:clap:

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• banned.jpg
    banned.jpg
    125.4 KB · Views: 205
Oilfxpro,

You should retain the vendor tag if you have any desires to act as such ... that is if someone wishes to contact you they may via your website. Obviously you should no more make incorrect claims here than anyone else but if you are a vendor and wish people to be able to contact you as such then that is the purpose of the tag.

Now, zupcon, continues to harass you in a thread that you have started. That is unacceptable. Challenging you on a point of fact (lol, this is trading so fact often = opinion) once in a while is acceptable but he has gone well beyond that.

Should you wish, just drop me a pm and I will clean your thread of irrelevant material (your responses and mine as well obviously).

mp[/QUOTE]

MP

Interest rate calculations would have given an indication of reversal.

The price had gone to 1.59 on speculation of 1 % ,the eventual cut being 0.75%.0.25 % was due to speculators overselling and usual buy on rumour sell on news.

If u deduct 0.25 % *10 from *0.7(rate i use) = 1.75% ,deduct it from 1.59=1.5625

This is where the price reached yesterday , and because only part of the market was speculating on 0.25% extra IN THIN VOLUME,the price reversed due to the rest of the market participants coming back

Interest rates really play an important part

OILFXPRO

mp

MP

This is where the price reached yesterday , and because only part of the market was speculating on 0.25% extra IN THIN VOLUME,the price reversed due to the rest of the market participants coming back

OILFXPRO[/QUOTE]
=======================================================
Oily,

you so remind me of a friend from many a year ago --- the greatest vocablulary and database of facts and figures and the man just wanted to tell you how right he was always --- he was going to become the greatest film producer in the world (and one would have thought it could be, if only from how he loved himself and his words) but today he lives off of the earnings of what has to be the stupidest woman in the world !\

You REALLY havent a clue as to how the market works, or how you can follow it and figure what the smart money is doing ---

anyway, the high of 1.59 was reached on monday, during the overnites in europe and asia, and once that was done the rest was a foregone conclusion ---- the smart money had reached a resistance point, knew what was happening well in advance, and were now shorting the currency STARTING ON MONDAY ! It is VERY conceiveable that we will try for a double top at the 1.59 area, but that really doesnt change whats happening, only delay it !

today is the 3rd day of the downside move, the currency has hit its 10 day lower channel, and we can assume it will go lower by 5 or 10 % before normally reversing, EXCEPT that the currency is also descending from the TOP of the 3 month daily chart LRC(third day -- isnt that a coincidence ?) and will prob work its way down to the 1.53 area, muddle about for a while and then head for the 1.47 and lower area, although this should take a month for the whole story to play out !

Now contact me in a month, and tell me where the price is while I watch you come up with reasons WHY this and that piece of news dropped the price ---- I havent a clue as to what news is coming up in the future, but I have a pretty good idea where the price is going !!

Wanna put your money where your mouth is and place a couple thou bet on what happens ??

enjoy and trade with the facts, not with illusion

mp

MP

OILFXPRO
=======================================================
Oily,

you so remind me of a friend from many a year ago --- the greatest vocablulary and database of facts and figures and the man just wanted to tell you how right he was always --- he was going to become the greatest film producer in the world (and one would have thought it could be, if only from how he loved himself and his words) but today he lives off of the earnings of what has to be the stupidest woman in the world !\

You REALLY havent a clue as to how the market works, or how you can follow it and figure what the smart money is doing ---

anyway, the high of 1.59 was reached on monday, during the overnites in europe and asia, and once that was done the rest was a foregone conclusion ---- the smart money had reached a resistance point, knew what was happening well in advance, and were now shorting the currency STARTING ON MONDAY ! It is VERY conceiveable that we will try for a double top at the 1.59 area, but that really doesnt change whats happening, only delay it !

today is the 3rd day of the downside move, the currency has hit its 10 day lower channel, and we can assume it will go lower by 5 or 10 % before normally reversing, EXCEPT that the currency is also descending from the TOP of the 3 month daily chart LRC(third day -- isnt that a coincidence ?) and will prob work its way down to the 1.53 area, muddle about for a while and then head for the 1.47 and lower area, although this should take a month for the whole story to play out !

Now contact me in a month, and tell me where the price is while I watch you come up with reasons WHY this and that piece of news dropped the price ---- I havent a clue as to what news is coming up in the future, but I have a pretty good idea where the price is going !!

Wanna put your money where your mouth is and place a couple thou bet on what happens ??

enjoy and trade with the facts, not with illusion

mp[/QUOTE]

If these theories ae correct and and Fib 50 works ,then e/usd will be at 1.20

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• MP.jpg
    MP.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 209

OILFXPRO[/QUOTE]
===================================================

using a weekly chart, that is certainly a possible but it wont happen in the timeframe I laid out --- while i might bet on that number, it would certainly be a long term bet, and we havent yet topped on the euro !

I presume the bet is not taken !

mp

OILFXPRO

using a weekly chart, that is certainly a possible but it wont happen in the timeframe I laid out --- while i might bet on that number, it would certainly be a long term bet, and we havent yet topped on the euro !

mp[/QUOTE]

MP

The only bet is this

Start your own thread called MP's challenge

Make all your trades and live calls ...............before the event unedited

Post your actual trades with exits and entries .It can be on a demo

Do it for 3 months

After 3 months people will be throwing money at u for funds management,signals and mentoring

Yup 50 plus traders/newbees paying u a risk free $4,000 per annum =$200,000k per annum,PLUS PRIVATE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT bringing several million $ per year.

Now that is what I call a good bet

I got no grudge against someone earning their honest rewards

OILFXPRO

mp

MP

The only bet is this

Start your own thread called MP's challenge

Make all your trades and live calls ...............before the event unedited

Post your actual trades with exits and entries .It can be on a demo

Do it for 3 months

After 3 months people will be throwing money at u for funds management,signals and mentoring

Yup 50 plus traders/newbees paying u a risk free $4,000 per annum =$200,000k per annum,PLUS PRIVATE ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT bringing several million $ per year.

Now that is what I call a good bet

I got no grudge against someone earning their honest rewards

OILFXPRO[/QUOTE]

funny thing laddie is Ive already impressed the natives with a demo account a long while back --- it was fun even though i had to do it part time, but i went further and helped some understand a bit of trading thru yahoo IM during the trading day --- I know things are OK when they no longer ask for info !

As far as managing money, thats what I already do as a NYS registered financial holding company and while Ive just opened a smaller Hedge fund essentially for much smaller investors, Its already subscribed to and Im not looking to take on more, as the dividend paper work alone gets to be a bit much every quarter.

But the bottom line here, if I see it correctly, is that you WONT TAKE THE BET !!What happened to old fashioned "courage of your convictions" and your concept that fundamentals rule the world ?

its OK ---- we understand !

enjoy and trade well

mp

Last edited:
how quaint you should say this in your signature when you don't have a clue about adding two probabilities . . .

Temptrader

Your reputation and credentials are known.Please do not continue with your attitude,comments or attacks.

Here is a glimpse of my indicator probability manager

It gives advance signals ...not lagging like your FREE RSI

The indicator alone cost 800 euros $1400

It is an advance probability calculator indicator combining technical and fundamental anylysis

OILFXPRO

Attachments

• probability manager indy.jpg
    probability manager indy.jpg
    279.1 KB · Views: 184