How profeessionals trade forex

Bill_Lipschutz is a trader and owns Hathersage , He was featured in market wizards.

http://www.hedgeweek.com/2017/03/09...17-best-foreign-exchange-fund-award-hedgeweek

Of course they are on forums under different names like George Sorros , profit locker ,profit taker 10% , 5% , forum bank trader , dunning-kruger , michael winner , lord anton (multimillionaire ),piphoe the pro, james 16 , Vegas

This was the only book that I believed was written by a real trader.The rest of them contain trading illusions.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wiley-tra...ry-/302305898354?_trksid=p2385738.m2548.l4275

And yet by your own words, you believe his book contains "Trading illusions".

Your a fool.

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 152
And yet by your own words, you believe his book contains "Trading illusions".

Your a fool.

Market Wizards was about people , it did not provide details of strategies ,the other book actually provides strategies , it is out of date but the strategies are still valid.

On the other hand the 2500 different strategies for free on forums are magnificent and by real traders like bank traders.

@foroom lluzers

EnlightenedJoe and myself are waiting for you to provide a valid strategy from the 'one true trader book' so we can make some money.

Or are you just a ...

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 154
I am not a professional trade, I too am on the journey, to improve my trades and I am on the brink to became an expert trader, but still I need good practice.

I have a question especially for the senior traders. There is any major different between successful trader and professional trader?

Its not specific to trading, the words are used in their normal sense.

-professional
engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur.

-successful
having achieved fame, wealth, or social status.

As you can see being a 'professional' doesn't guarantee you will be 'successful', and you can be a successful amateur if you do something other than trading for a living.

foroom lluzers is obviously an amateur as you cannot by definition be a professional when constantly losing money.

Its not specific to trading, the words are used in their normal sense.

-professional
engaged in a specified activity as one's main paid occupation rather than as an amateur.

-successful
having achieved fame, wealth, or social status.

As you can see being a 'professional' doesn't guarantee you will be 'successful', and you can be a successful amateur if you do something other than trading for a living.

foroom lluzers is obviously an amateur as you cannot by definition be a professional when constantly losing money.

you might as well start a thread "how foroom lluzers trade forex"

I have a question especially for the senior traders. There is any major different between successful trader and professional trader?

Successful traders are people who have been successful at real trading , this does not make them professional , they did it succesfully! George Sorros is an example

https://www.forbes.com/profile/george-soros/

Professional traders are those appear to be pros , claim to be pros , write books about trading and get paid , sell seminars about trading and get paid , merchants who run trading sites get income from advertising and other income , those who appear on forums with hindsight results but get income from others , software merchants , merchants who peddle systems/methods .In other words , it is their profession and they somehow make money from some part in trading .

You have started 66 threads, I suggest you make that your profession as your better at starting threads than making money trading.

I am like a real trader George Sorros , with real yachts .

Attachments

• yach  g s.jpg
    yach g s.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 179
I am like a real trader George Sorros , with real yachts .

I was enjoying a few cocktails with George in Monte Carlo over the weekend when he was telling me about this dreadful, recurring nightmare he has which is causing him real grief.

Apparently, his body gets invaded by a mad and malignant elf called foroom lluzers who causes George to spout the most impenetrable rubbish about trading under the fl name and claiming George's blessing. It is excruciatingly embarrassing for poor George. To shut him up, George opens up his fortune to the elf to trade and he leaps in with a hundred different madcap ideas. The mad elf manages to lose all George's €23 billion before dawn when George awakes in a cold sweat. He is so relieved to find it's just a nightmare.

I tell him not to be so sure and opened up T2W on my phone. George took one look and threw me into the harbour.

Last edited: