Becoming A Professional

AvantEdgeFX

48 4
Fairly new to T2W, but not new to the market at all. When I teach my clients how to trade I usually battle their uninformed commentary on order flow or hunting of stops. Maybe they want to talk about oscillators or some other form of technical analysis 'unexplained'.

I first tell them if they want to trade as a professional, and more so than not this is an objective - to understand greed. They are then told to first segregate the major industrial sectors and find their greed spot. Energy - and the real fruits of a full barrel of oil, or the real cost of electricity production. Medicine and the 2$ Chemotherapy vs the $ 70,000 delivery mechanism. The legal field and political shenanigans and ultimately I want them to tell me what the abuse with the investment/banking community is. And what in that community would 'divert' profit from the average trader and make it so difficult to 'compete' with the Banks on their playing field.

They typically respond with some intelligence, but not anywhere near the culprit source. Those technical indicators that have been thrown down your throat for years on years are causing you to lose money. It's systematic coaching of your capital into the coffers of the banks and multi national conglomerates.

Then I really laugh when the largest of hedge funds reap 30% per year with their quantitative studies. Nice job boys! I've coached several students to the 90% accuracy range .. in a mere weeks. It's not a life long process unless you follow the lifelong process of what everybody else has already done.

Follow the money, unearth truth and find your share!

AvantEdgeFX

48 4
Whats even stranger is that people actually follow historical based technical indicators religiously. Sometimes they even plaster their charts with them.

AvantEdgeFX

48 4
In about 45 Minutes, I'll show you how the average trader can analyze the market with routine accuracy over 80%. In fact I'll put my money where my typing is. You can register for a FREE event that will turn your heads and rock your thoughts of historical based indicators. You must register prior. From this event I'll choose one new student and teach them how to trade to performance figures only available in most traders dreams. It's completely free but you must register! It will be the last time you will ever look for another event to register for. You won't need to!

Friday 3-7-14 10AM EST

https://avantedgefx.clickwebinar.com/AvantEdgeFX_Trader_Session/register?lang=en

Last edited:

jeffre4

Experienced member
1,161 157
apart from the lucky student the rest of us r going to pay lol

Trader1UK

Established member
648 14
In about 45 Minutes, I'll show you how the average trader can analyze the market with routine accuracy over 80%. In fact I'll put my money where my typing is. You can register for a FREE event that will turn your heads and rock your thoughts of historical based indicators. You must register prior. From this event I'll choose one new student and teach them how to trade to performance figures only available in most traders dreams. It's completely free but you must register! It will be the last time you will ever look for another event to register for. You won't need to!

Friday 3-7-14 10AM EST

https://avantedgefx.clickwebinar.com/AvantEdgeFX_Trader_Session/register?lang=en

ohmy... Another failed trader pumping

I checked out a few of this guy's live trading sessions as a trial member and so far I am really impressed. He called EUR/USD top on Friday within about 2 pips

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100

Friday 3-7-14 10AM EST

spare me ............:LOL:

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100
I checked out a few of this guy's live trading sessions as a trial member and so far I am really impressed. He called EUR/USD top on Friday within about 2 pips

really ..........and you've also joined T2w the same time as he has ?........what are the odds of that ? :LOL:

n

NVP

Legendary member
37,758 2,100
forexperian ...

how many threads are you starting .............??

hahahahahahahah
N

Giovan

163 7
yea yea yea, if you are that good, then spend your time trading instead of teaching. You are gonna earn more, aren't you?

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
forexperian ...

how many threads are you starting .............??

hahahahahahahah
N

LOL

Nothing to do with me N -

I reckon it would take between 6 and 9 months to train an FX trader with say a year of two already behind him onto my method - and even then he would then need another 1000 live trades on his own to see if he has mastered it.

Yep - it's that easy.........NOT

:LOL:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock