Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

member588978

0 0
For Trader333 & cavaliereverde ........................

Try to stay awake for another hour or so - London time and Como, Italy time. Why? Its 2:32 AM Afghanistan time. The attack can come starting 3:20 AM onwards. If both of you cats are asleep, there is nobody to defend the ONLY entrance to T2W ...........................

except Fibo ...................... long-range buffalo gun has been rehabbed to exceed the original 1000 yards by double with a margin of extra umph of 9% thus far.

Therefore I can take out the Taliban entry point at the Panjshir river, their only entrance. I have asked the lads to lay down the sheets and beds of dynamite in the river bed and then get to safety as I take the long range shots to blow up the juniperosierrafurstendamn sky high from 2000 yards.

Sleep in peace, Fibo is on the job!! :)

Magna from ET used to stay awake all nite and just roll out of bed the moment I logged on so he could catch me. He had it wrong. Fibo is no terrorist! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1630188781247.png

M

member588978

0 0
For Trader333 & cavaliereverde ........................

Try to stay awake for another hour or so - London time and Como, Italy time. Why? Its 2:32 AM Afghanistan time. The attack can come starting 3:20 AM onwards. If both of you cats are asleep, there is nobody to defend the ONLY entrance to T2W ...........................

except Fibo ...................... long-range buffalo gun has been rehabbed to exceed the original 1000 yards by double with a margin of extra umph of 9% thus far.

Therefore I can take out the Taliban entry point at the Panjshir river, their only entrance. I have asked the lads to lay down the sheets and beds of dynamite in the river bed and then get to safety as I take the long range shots to blow up the juniperosierrafurstendamn sky high from 2000 yards.

Sleep in peace, Fibo is on the job!! :)

Magna from ET used to stay awake all nite and just roll out of bed the moment I logged on so he could catch me. He had it wrong. Fibo is no terrorist! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 305141

There is always the possibility that I could miss the shot from 2000 yards due to the fact that the design is in th making having to be speeded up from original capacity of 1000 yards (a no brainer)

I will have to adjust the angular velocity for the descent into the center of the dynamite furstendamn! I'll hopefully get it right before the urgency transgresses comfort zones.

M

member588978

0 0
1630189270522.png

Fibo by nature is a guerilla fighter working wonders from the back of a horse - even alone!!!!!

I can help these boys!

M

member588978

0 0
10 million dollar bet that not a single one of Sharky's engine has noticed this RED FLAG

The RISK spread ..............

1630189866665.png

M

member588978

0 0
Short Gold under $1778 all the way to $1k. Then cover. then bugger off on long holiday as she drifts sideways for 3 years

1630190189442.png

M

member588978

0 0
Go LONG bigtime with the entire ranch on US Dollar vs all others when breakout above red trendline occurs. No need to look at charts for at least a year thereafter.

1630190277330.png

M

member588978

0 0
Short UBER as soon as breakdown of dashed line at 423.6% occurs. Then ride it all the way to bankruptcy and bail out just shy of that on my signal.

Short has already been called way back and is playing out nicely. See back posts

1630190388455.png

M

member588978

0 0
Boeing: See all my posts on how my Boeing call buggered all of ET. I mean really f***ed 'em all. Nailed them all to the wall. There was not a single professional analyst who had anything other than an outright buy buy buy when I called sell sell sell and close out LONG. I clearly stated that Boeing will become a pariah. It di and has done so and continues to be so!!

Back to $90. Soooooooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezy. The waves on Boeing are clearcut!!!!

1630190605549.png

M

member588978

0 0
Continue to stay heavily SHORT EURUSD all the way to 1.0862 ................. taking only occasional hi lev profits but leave the core alone to stay short .............

1630190739443.png

M

member588978

0 0
Going up to the spirit in the sky ................ I can feel it, can happen any moment soon .......................

How so?

Trader333 might have finally understood it .................... the Fibo problem is that as T2W gets more and more politically correct = soft, Fibo continues to grow into an even bigger bastard by leaps and bounds. Its not manageable.

This is a problem as the gap widens.

So therefore the banning/expulsion threats accelerate and are of the magnitude of sidewalk spitting that should normally carry a $50 fine instead of permanent banishment.

There is a better way!!!!!!

Delete the fibo_trader account.
Then the entire thread and posts are labeled as GUEST######. Like done for Postman!!!!

I don't mind!!! :) :) :ROFLMAO: How so? I never expected to last this long anyway! I thought 3 months tops but the Dow Jones has thwarted my top call so I was stuck here

I don't do social media whatsoever, no desire to do so. so after this Forum, I'm gone from online stuff for good

Deleting the account kills the addiction! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All knowledge remains intact! that's all that counts and matters.

M

member588978

0 0
They said Postman never left a reason for leaving

I have done so in the last few posts.

I'm ready to be deleted any time!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Some great stuff came out of this last sortie ...................... I had not seen this before or noticed it ............... its a singular track of music from when SHE was young and inexperienced! Who would have thought that she would explode into a superstar in francophone africa?!!!!

Jocelny Beroard ................. makes Fibo's century!

Poor quality recording (she's in the white blouse). Lord have mercy!

then I find this better version but thee search goes on for the totality of it ..................

M

member588978

0 0
For Trader333 & Sharky,

Delete my account, NOW! A permanent deletion! Thanks!

Fibo.

M

member588978

0 0
Good morning, Oscar, :)

One man's (your) sadness is another's sheer pleasure. :) See Timsk below

Imagine the sheer frolic and pleasure of Timsk when he sees that after all his efforts and troubles to get me banned for life and failing miserably despite large numbers of Brit armed forces, I alone finally determined my OWN demise. And now I discover from PM from Trader333 that even HE does not have the authority to kill me thusly - it must come from Sharky!!!!! God, do I love it so!!!!! Drama to the nth!! :):):)

Be happy, think positive, Oscar. How so? Like so: You enjoy laffffing at my record breaking, God bless you, amigo :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Fibo breaks another record ............ in 2.5 years at T2W he has not a single friend - not a single one, nada, zilch, nepolicongot! Can you dig how YUGE this is as an accomplishment in the realm of CONTRARIANISM? ;);):ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Oscar, you will also note that Fibo is the only one ever to have NEVER dished out a single LIKE! .............. nor ever hit the REPORT button, nor ever ratted on even an enemy!!!

Take that to the bank!!!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock