Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bottomline: counter-violent has now declared that he is not only fully on board the train like FOMOs always are at every point in History, the certainty in counter-violent tells clearly his position = solidly in with and championing the Herd aka Little Fellas aka always on the wrong side at major turns

If this turns out to be the trap of traps, then single-handedly counter-violent has cofirmed everything that Fibo has said about the HERDING characteristics of T2W = devoid of individual thought and no different from the sheep who charge when their flock charges.

Like I said, History proves this time and again.

Let's see if History does it again?

:) :) :) :)

God, do I love it so! I'm so lucky to be around at the GREATEST JUNCTURE IN 75 million years. The psychology of the HERD has its best-est opportunity EVER to be studied.

Don't waste it :)

BEAR licking his chops as Wave 2 rally from the March 23rd lows appears to have done its job - in spades = IMO, a terrific job of convincing the sheep that all is OK and that good times are back again, so everyone should climb on board the gravy train and party like they survived the greatest crash in History and can tell their grandchildren about it.

Examples of what BEAR's Wave 2 job loves to see when it is graded by BEAR:

CNBC: may sees biggest jobs increase EVER

CNBC:
The recovery from the corona virus sure as heck looks V-shaped

Trump: says states that have reopened are doing ‘tremendous business,’ even as coronavirus cases rise in some areas

CNBC: Blowout jobs report justifies stock surge, bond market sell off

CNBC: Dow rallies 1,000 points for the first time since early April amid historic jobs surge

MarketWatch: Opinion: Even the worst-case scenario for U.S. stocks doesn’t look bad

Marketwatch: U.S. regains 2.5 million jobs in May, unemployment falls to 13.3% as economy starts to recover from coronavirus

Corona News: States reopen after coronavirus lockdowns: Florida joins list of states putting bars back in business

etc., etc., etc., etc., ...................

WAVE 2 has done its job in convincing everybody that the danger has passed and its time to get back in FULLY. ALL ABOARD!!!

The job of Wave 2 is now considered complete by Fibo!!!!!

Prepare for the onset of the 3rd Wave known as WAVE 3 down any time soon

As usual Fibo stands alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1591374716167.png

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)

Yes, I have seen it! :)

Bottomline: counter-violent has now declared that he is not only fully on board the train like FOMOs always are at every point in History, the certainty in counter-violent tells clearly his position = solidly in with and championing the Herd aka Little Fellas aka always on the wrong side at major turns

Valuable lessons come around so rarely in real time becasue there is usually nobody there with kahunas to explain what's going on - to explain how and why 97% always lose. THEY never see the trap, never see the hype, never see the fact that they are rushing into the guillotine.

'fully on board the train' and making a shed load of cash while fibo the bear sits at the station shaking his paw screeching "The end is nigh". Fibo's Fear Of The Bull (FOTB) at every point in history has made him poor and so he has to work his passage to Thailand to find someone he can afford to pay for 'company'.
Fear of buying is keeping Fibo poor he always loses he never see's the trap of NOT buying stocks and so he's missed every rally since 2008.

God, do I love it so! I'm so lucky to be around at the GREATEST JUNCTURE IN 75 million years. The psychology of the HERD has its best-est opportunity EVER to be studied.

Don't waste it :)
God I do love it so being LONG in the greatest Bull market since the Universe began 14 Billion years ago! The psychology of the loser Fibo has its best ever opportunity to be studied.

BEAR licking his chops as Wave 2 rally from the March 23rd lows appears to have done its job - in spades = IMO, a terrific job of convincing the sheep that all is OK and that good times are back again, so everyone should climb on board the gravy train and party like they survived the greatest crash in History and can tell their grandchildren about it.
CNBC: may sees biggest jobs increase EVER
CNBC:
The recovery from the corona virus sure as heck looks V-shaped
Trump: says states that have reopened are doing ‘tremendous business,’ even as coronavirus cases rise in some areas
CNBC: Blowout jobs report justifies stock surge, bond market sell off
CNBC: Dow rallies 1,000 points for the first time since early April amid historic jobs surge

MarketWatch: Opinion: Even the worst-case scenario for U.S. stocks doesn’t look bad
Marketwatch: U.S. regains 2.5 million jobs in May, unemployment falls to 13.3% as economy starts to recover from coronavirus
Corona News: States reopen after coronavirus lockdowns: Florida joins list of states putting bars back in business
etc., etc., etc., etc., ...................

WAVE 2 has done its job in convincing everybody that the danger has passed and its time to get back in FULLY. ALL ABOARD!!!
The job of Wave 2 is now considered complete by Fibo!!!!!
Prepare for the onset of the 3rd Wave known as WAVE 3 down any time soon
As usual Fibo stands alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CNBC: may sees biggest jobs increase EVER - Thats Bullish surely!
CNBC:
The recovery from the corona virus sure as heck looks V-shaped - Yep we looked at the chart and it IS a V shape!
CNBC: Blowout jobs report justifies stock surge, bond market sell off - And anyone who was long (ie everyone BUT Fibo) made a shed load of cash! - Poor Fibo.
CNBC: Dow rallies 1,000 points for the first time since early April amid historic jobs surge - And anyone who was long (ie everyone BUT Fibo) made a shed load of cash! - Poor Fibo.

WAVE 2 has done its job in convincing everybody that the danger has passed and its time to get back in FULLY. ALL ABOARD!!! And they did and are making cash from it unlike Fibo who has made nothing.
The job of Wave 2 is now considered complete by Fibo!!!!! Fibo has lost ALL his money and now cant partake in the post covid festivities.
Prepare for the onset of the 3rd Wave known as WAVE 3 down any time soon Fibo has been saying the end is nigh for 12 years and I hope I'm right soon because the phone keeps ringing for a margin call and I have no money left.
As usual Fibo stands alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah you might want to try washing some time - people cant stand to be next to you.

9:43 AM, Friday June 5, 2020 ................. Los Angeles, CA

Fibo announces the impending onset of WAVE 3 down anytime from this moment onward - the stage is set - Wave 2 is complete

:):):)
Just like you did 8 days ago and 12 days ago and 22 days ago and 12 months ago.... One day Fibo you will stop posting here I announce the impending onset anytime from this moment onward.

Its quite clear for anyone with eyes this V shaped recovery is on track to make new all time highs at the end of July.
But I bet those cheeky yanks will pull out the stops and give Joe public new ATH's ON THE 4TH OF JULY!
God how I love it so.... capisce ?

View attachment 281046

Looks like this was the best call on this entire thread!

Fibo trader doesnt need to put people on ignore as he's says he's an Alpha.
Quote "Try it with me - as your first memeber to block forever. That is why even at ET I never needed the Ignore button. Problem with Ignore is that you are then an ostrich but your bum sticking out and the attempted to be ignored person and come and stick a didlo in your bum. Ouch!. so you want a full frontal confront like a MAN - kinda difficult here and far=-fetched."

But Fibo is actually a Beta male and when confronted by a real Alpha this is his response.

YOU are a stupid Mahn, Mr Burke.

YOU are wasting my time now - Monday next week onward I don't have the time for this anymore

YOU are on IGNORE as of right now

God how I love it so when a Beta male like Fibo shows his true colours. Even if they are the colours of the feathers on his Ostrich Bum!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Rally Rally Rally!

What kind of fool is predicting a Bear market! We are at the START of a New BULL market!

S&P Positive six months later 100% of the time!

RallyRallyRally.png

banging up some real resistance now....but not yet

these dowboys will push this as hard and as far as they can...

they are almost out of petrol //

things will get REAL funky here...

Last edited:

you can't always get what you want, honey. not right away..but if your patient..all things come

and, you can't always get the man that you want. and you can't always get the market that you want :)

another photo-op :)

how do you turn around and show your backside after this

the sirens in the backdrop nice touch, right on cue(notice he looked to his left :)

Last edited:
in case you don't get it the S&P is kind of like America's darling...

faster than the DOW, more modern than that archaic beast of burden

"everyones trying to beat the S&P, the benchmark"?

update: Smart Money has not participated in the rally off the march lows, not one bit. They have shied away for the most part. Fuel has been exclusively the Dumb Money gang = Little Fellas worldwide like T2W (T2W is solidly in the dumb Money camp)

Warren Buffet, Carl Icahn, Ray Dalio, Mark Cuban & many many more seems almost unanimous - have stayed away from the rally. We already know that Warren Buffet has 137 billion in cash that he refuses to deploy.

The Dumb Money gang on the other hand has been fueling this rally - as they have always done at every single juncture in the past in History from the Great Depression to the 2000 top, 2002 low, 2006 top, 2009 low, 2018 top, Oct 2018 top, Dec 2018 low and then the top of tops, Feb 2020 top

All of T2W is in the Dumb Money crowd. Proof? Easy as cheesecake to prove. DO THIS ........................ pick at past top or bottom date, then go to the T2W search engine and fill in the date parameters for 4 months before and 4 months after the said TOP/Bottom ................ then observe how evident and clear it is that they didn't have a clue - NONE = not a single one of them had a clue at ANY market Top/Bottom

:):):):):):):):):):):)

T2W Dumb Money gang:
Counter-violent, Timsk, Trendie, Atilla, 0007, tomorton, Dowser, postman, Rufus_Leakey, ffsear, Pat494, wackypete2, Dentalfloss, dbphoenix, barjon, Mrcharts, Signalcalc, new_trader etc., etc., etc.,

Excused are the following individuals who take great pride in what they do whetehr wrong or right ........ eritjuni, Lampuka,
both non-Brits. that ought to tell somebody something - open the doors to international traders and outclass these dumb-huck Brits and change this place for the better.

We can leave America out of this equation for now as it would be too upsetting to bring them in at this juncture.

Status
Not open for further replies.