Bear Market almost ready to resume ....... March 12, 2019 posted at ET

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
As she poured hot hot hot exotic oils all over my back and ass drip drip I almost fell off the massage bed when the song changed to this

Waaaaay three much for Big Joe .................. the very best of American music right in Thigh-Land all delivered by a stunning 10 who whispers sweet stuff in my ear ............... all the while immersed in a room that resembles a rain forest with the sweet smell of la Naturaleza. And the best part? A choice of 30 exotic oils .................. smell great ................. but wait, for the cognoscenti, special oils that taste divine

God help Big Joe

Its waaay 3 much

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124

:)

Big Joe has varied tastes .................. Caribbean tastes where French Creole tantalizes and gets me everytime

straight 10s are rare, rarer than diamonds of the nth kind ...................
1:42

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
F***in virus is f***in up my scene .................. every damn day there is more sh*t.

Lock me out of Ipanema beach, Rio de Janeiro and I'm not a happy camper. No Sir, I'm not. Lock me out of Petropolis and I'm furious.

Travel has never ever ever ever been so goddamn evanescent. Airlines crashing left and right, airplane parts shoddier than sh*t making it even riskier than ever to travel and not end up in the Pacific ocean.

Getting to the point where I won't give a flying fck if WW3 come a-knocking. Take out travel and the rest of the stuff ain't worth a sh*t. Thought the only place I'm happy is a saloon. That's not it. Its travel. There's nothing sweeter.

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
Got 10 bucks on Brentford.
Richest game in the world'

Fulham want it more, big upset when they win.

Italian football in the 90's THE embodiment of "The beautiful game"

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
"Pot Black" something fibo is sure to be familiar with.

Alex 'Hurricane' Higgins before the 'white powder' got the better of him.

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
For those who might be confused as to how come Postie's post count to my thread has dropped recently, fret no more ................ here's the reason ..................

Postine is in Wave 2 down (recovery wave, so post count is much lower). When done, he begins wave 3 up. Expect some huge attacks, I mean really big attacks. It is after all, a 3rd wave. His fury will know no bounds. This will go on for 8-12 months IMO. Then we will reevaluate. :):):)

john jackson III

2,783 66
yay ya big dips & big rallys following...thats the way they play the restribution game. end of BULL cycle.

one day...big dip. foloowed by another big dip. folowed by another...and another...and another.

and who's left holding the bag? postine (lol)& DF and all of re-tail

fibostine & ME, we are preparing ourselves for armageddon
o_O

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Towards the end of Wave 3 this is the type of scenario to expect at T2W ......................

Fibo is at the ranch house way out in the open country. His girl and her brother are also home. The brother is visiting. Fibo is sitting outside the house way up in the front about 30 yards from the house on a wooden fence.

Girl: (to brother) What's he doing out there? What's he waiting for? Whis does not come inside? What's going on?

bro: He's whittling on a piece of wood. I got the feeling when he stop's whittling something's gonna happen.

30-min. later, Postie rides up to Fibo on his horse ................

Postie: surprised to see me?
Fibo: I noo (knew) you'd come
Postie: Sharky and Trader333 never told us about a fella like you who we might have overlooked when we killed the others
Fibo: So you found out you're not a businessman after all!
Postie: Just a Man
Fibo: An ancient race, a p***y race nowadays, the real Men are extinct
Postie: Does not matter to us now, nothing matters no more, not the money not the women, not the Land, not Sharky, not Trader333, I came here to see you because I know that now you will finally tell me what you are after
Fibo: Only at the point of dyin
Postie: I know.

The draw takes place. Postie gets hit in the heart. As he falls to the ground he turns around breathing hard and asks Fibo ............... "who are you?" Fibo walks up to Postie and puts a harmonica in his mouth, then just looks in Postie's eyes until Postie remembers and gets it.

Then Postie dies.

Its over.

:):):)

fibo_trader

Legendary member
7,024 124
Key lesson in Fibo's Life: Fibo just has to be there or arrive. THEY find him. Who be THEY?

THEY be the true believers that Fibo is the destroyer of their way of Life and must be neutralized at all costs.

Happened how often? All thru' this lifespan.

Why Fibo cannot be killed? see post #149

john jackson III

2,783 66
the more $$$ and success as a trader the longer your outlook. replace minutes with MONTHS on the charts.

how wrong has fibostine been?? on the monthly??????

he is being attacked by DAY-TRADERS, that live & die by the minute.

postman

Legendary member
24,178 2,891
the more $$$ and success as a trader the longer your outlook. replace minutes with MONTHS on the charts.

how wrong has fibostine been?? on the monthly??????

he is being attacked by DAY-TRADERS, that live & die by the minute.
You're the one who disappears for weeks on end because he's just blown his whole account again.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock